• Pro Reviews First
  • Great lens!

posted byFcorb21 on 03/22/2015

Very nice lens!

Impression: nice;

0 0 2

• Very satisfied!

posted byhgmari on 03/22/2015

Very comfortable! I was afraid to be very transparent but the render is discreet :) in Brazil I use clothing size G, and served very well!

Impression: Eu adorei!;

1 0 0

• Excellent service, superfast delivery,pleasure to do business with. Many thanks!

posted byHoffzet on 03/22/2015

Excellent service, superfast delivery,pleasure to do business with. Many thanks!

Impression: superfast delivery;

0 0 0

• Excellent service

posted byHoffzet on 03/22/2015

Excellent service, superfast delivery,pleasure to do business with. Many thanks!

Impression: superfast delivery,pleasure to ;

0 0 0

• Great for the price, really polarized!!!

posted bykostriuba on 03/22/2015

Great for the price, really polarized!!! Really looks like a real RayBan, I'm impressed by the quality, really nice. The tortoise is beautifull, the lenses are green and the best of all... IT'S get... Read more

Impression: great for the price, really polarized!!!;

1 0 0

• Nice Watch

posted by9218213 on 03/22/2015

Pros: Nice item for the price. Con: none for the item.

Impression: Looks good;

0 0 1

• Excelente y muy atractivos

posted byMarvinMaC on 03/22/2015

Pro: Este producto esta muy bien elaborado, los lentes no se rayan tan fácilmente, y su color dorado en el reflejo no se desgata para nada, incluso al limpiarlos quedan como nuevos. El precio es un... Read more

Impression: Fashion,Atractivo;

0 0 0

• Un reloj a la altura

posted bykikiribu on 03/21/2015

Pros:Excelente diseño muy casual, económico y de muy buena calidad, la correa tipo cuero resalta el diseño, cuenta con un excelente detalle de minutos, eso le da un plus y algo que no se deja de en... Read more

Impression: Barato,Preciso,casual;

0 0 1

• Perfect for outdoors or partys!

posted by9251808 on 03/21/2015

Pros: Cheap, it's well-made and you have a hole to breath, and it looks amazing! Cons: None The cap came fast, I though it would come earlier but well, I was just 11 days to Spain (Barcelona) and... Read more

Impression: Good price,Well made,good looking;

0 0 0

• Nice Watch

posted by9126488 on 03/21/2015

This watch is very good. Cute, tough and very similar to the original. Worth buying . Shipping was fast and took 30 days to get in Brazil.

Impression: good,nice watch;

0 0 1

DX Everywhere