Wish
Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Warmish white with old (triac based) dimmer compatibility

posted byCimistus on 08/14/2018

Pros: Decently priced, compact, dimmable, relatively warm, dimming works almost the full range. Cons: Silicone cover is strange; it feels weird and can be quite likely to be damaged or even peeled... Read more

Impression: Bright,Dimmable,~3500K;

9 0

ViewMore Hide

• Nice product

posted bybnino on 08/13/2018

Pros: good power, easy to use, back red led can be useful, stays firmly on the head Cons: maybe back led could have additional switch...

Impression: good;

24 0

ViewMore Hide

• Not worth to buy

posted bybnino on 08/13/2018

Cheap but also in make. Full and reduced power give same light, red led is very poor.

Impression: Crap;

19 0

ViewMore Hide

• Dangerous LED corncob light

posted byepspl on 08/12/2018

Sadly it failed............... Just as well it was enclosed as it burned a hole through the outer plastic cover, opened up to find an electrolytic capacitor had exploded in the base/ power supply a... Read more

Impression: Cheap;

28 0

ViewMore Hide

• nice, good price, with some deficiencies

posted byfeltech28 on 08/09/2018

Balls are nice, but they are not fixed with glue. Comes in transparent package separately of LEDs. If you need to put it to LED and hang to tree, or on the terrace, bowls drops down out of LEDs. I... Read more

Impression: nice, but with some deficiencies;

18 0

ViewMore Hide

• LEDs are great, but glue on the back is very bad

posted by12224358 on 08/08/2018

Pros: very good LED Cons: bad glue but it can be fixed cheaply with double-sided tape

Impression: led ok, glue not;

24 0

ViewMore Hide

• Very good control box for RGB Led Strip

posted by10174156 on 08/08/2018

To remplace my old control box, which was broken, I ordered this one. Delivery was really very fast and it was packed well and carrefully. I connected the new one and the Leds instantely worked and... Read more

Impression: Very satisfied with this item;

24 0

ViewMore Hide

• Great headlamp, but no adjustable focus

posted by9559681 on 08/07/2018

Pros: Strong light, good quality build. Cons: fixed focus at long distance. Cannot set for a flood at close range. Listing does not mention that important detail.

Impression: excelent ,Very good light,Great value for money;

20 0

ViewMore Hide

• olivierdemoustier

posted byOlliedem on 08/04/2018

Nice color, very bright. But also very wide angeled beam. Not usable for "SPOT" but very good if you just need light.

Impression: Good for replacement of halogenic lights;

23 0

ViewMore Hide

• olivierdemoustier

posted byOlliedem on 08/04/2018

Nice color, very bright. But also very wide angeled beam. Not usable for "SPOT" but very good if you just need light.

Impression: Very good;

26 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere