Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Helpfull sticker

posted byteodim on 05/24/2017

I am using for reducing paint in ankles and it helps me somehow. I am sing it for few hours 2-4 days in a week.

Impression: good,Helpful ;

4 0

ViewMore Hide

• Good quality bicycle lamp

posted byteodim on 05/24/2017

Nice idea, and very handy. I don't care anymore about battery as I always keep it on the charger. If it have some more convenient way for attaching and removing it will be even better. I have glued... Read more

Impression: cool,Very good,Cheap;

4 0

ViewMore Hide

• Thanks for the items

posted bymattman29 on 05/23/2017

Pro's- quick Cons's- wish i could talk to someone over the phone. The package came in some wrapping that could have used a little more bubbles. I checked a couple and the lights all worked.

Impression: Great for the price.;

8 0

ViewMore Hide

• Be careful Face

posted byGeorgeMagr on 05/23/2017

Nice face

Impression: perfect;

11 0

ViewMore Hide

• Well machined part

posted by11208319 on 05/23/2017

Works good, it snaps into the "Atlas" kind of bipods and sits snugly in the legs. Tested with; SKU: 440988 that DX also sell.

Impression: Good price and good fit;

3 0

ViewMore Hide

• Good product but keep in mind

Every Time you order a spirit level you risk of having sent a product that shows you the wrong angle or that it leaks etcetera. Not this one though. However, it does say in the description that and... Read more

Impression: Works good and cheap;

8 0

ViewMore Hide

• Overall a good bipod and for the price its a steal

Pros; It's very well priced and seem to hold up good, The adjustments for both length and angle are snappy and direct, also the QR for the mount works really good. Cons; The swivel adjuster that is... Read more

Impression: value, useful;

18 0

ViewMore Hide

• Impressive semicovers for cycling shoes

posted byMattara on 05/23/2017

I have already worn out one of these, and now bought a new pair. Good quality. These serve as a semicolor in semiwet or semicold conditions. During the winter I wear them under large covers, during... Read more

Impression: nice usefull;

5 0

ViewMore Hide

• Steel Reusable Matchstick

posted byKurtashi on 05/23/2017

For emergency purpose only its a very good thing. More its price is good as per his total number usage.

Impression: good;

14 0

ViewMore Hide

• peineta eterna

posted by9817290 on 05/22/2017

Buen material, seguramente durará mucho tiempo, el único problema es que los dientes de la peineta con cuadrados en las puntas, lo que dificulta un poco su uso, a parte del reducido tamaño

Impression: Great quality,Strong, finish quality issues;

7 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere