Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • great product

posted byhopper on 03/23/2015

pros great price ease of use rechargeable in car good sound i listen to podcasts on my phone and as a gardening contractor never miss a call

Impression: Good product;

4 0 5

• Compact and effective card reader.

posted bycorvus7corax on 03/23/2015

Nice little card reader that works. Plug and play quickly and easily. It has a nice little red light to let you know it's connected. Fits my old SD card perfectly. I bought this after I got a new... Read more

Impression: Small,Very good adapter;

0 0 3

• Simple & Efficient

posted byandersoncosta on 03/23/2015

Pros: simple of use, cheap, iOS & Android compatible, some interesting extra features Cons: can't track GPS in steps. not a great problem, but missed it.

Impression: Very good,above expectations;

1 0 1

• Too good for the price

posted bykittugadu on 03/23/2015

Pros: Excellent product. Pretty accurate. Low pricing. Cons: I cant see any.

Impression: excellent;

0 0 1

• Easy to use Bluetooth headset

posted bylouissaurel on 03/22/2015

Pros : I bought it to answer calls with my watchphone and it works perfect. I also hear music with Bluetooth. Headset is in one ear, so you have one cable from one side of headset to the other ear,... Read more

Impression: Efficient bluetooth Headset;

0 0 1

• I really like this mount!

posted byEwann on 03/22/2015

I really like this gopro mount, offers a really solid and good shot for a bicycle. I like the anodized blue and aluminium mount. The aluminum is a little rough, so it has some burrs and isn't a It... Read more

Impression: Nice Product;

0 0 1

• Does exactly what it should, but fit is a little off.

The mounts work exactly as they should, but they are not an easy fit with other mounts. The 2 and 3 prong adapters are a little small/big for other mounts, so it takes a bit of effort for them to a... Read more

Impression: Useful,Does what it should;

0 0 0

• 2.5mm to 3.5mm cable

posted byricsi on 03/22/2015

2.5mm to 3.5mm audio cable. Works OK, but the cable is very thin and does not look durable ... Works OK out of the box. Let's see how long it continues to work ;)

Impression: 2.5mm to 3.5mm;

0 0 0

• Nice handlebar mount & great price!

Work great, and really nice quality! Works great and functions just as it should. Totally recommend it compared to other higher priced handlebar mounts.

Impression: excellent,Useful;

0 0 0

• Very satisfied!

posted byhgmari on 03/22/2015

Tested and approved :) Worked perfectly on my wii.

Impression: muito bom;

0 0 1

DX Everywhere