Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Protective PU Leather Case

posted byfonzis on 10/04/2014

OVERALL EXCELLENT VERY COMFORTABLE HOUSING AND COMFORTABLE AND MADE GOOD PHONE GUARANTEED PROTECTION HAS BEEN PROVEN SAFE AND MAKES IMPACT GLASS PARA PHONE EXCELLENT EXCELLENT CASE

Impression: 10 EXCELLENT;

3 0 2

• Great thing to amuse you colleagues at work

posted bymaximal14 on 10/02/2014

I have probably never had so much fun as with this gadget. I take it to every meeting and everyone is literally laughing out lout when I phone with this walking down the coridor.

Impression: Awesome,Fun;

1 0 1

• Não é para Iphone

posted bymvmalta on 06/09/2015

Pros: Ótimo preço Contra: Não foi feito para iphone, e sim itouch.

Impression: Engano;

0 0 0

• usb charger useful for the car

posted bykakashisan on 09/16/2014

the charger fits well as described, it does it job as a charger it didnt dry the car's battery light indicator is nice and very usefull while charging a device the quality isnt really good, the was... Read more

Impression: quiete ok could be better;

0 0 1

• Bom produto.

posted byjailsonlopes on 09/15/2014

Pros: O produto chegou com um pouco de atraso mais chegou, porém eu pensava que ele carregava diretamente na capa e não eu preciso ligar o cabo usb no produto para poder carregar ele mas mesmo me é... Read more

Impression: BOM;

0 0 0

• Full

posted byTheBestPlayer on 09/15/2014

A good power adapter *-*

Full

Impression: Awesome;

2 0 0

• Universal Portable 5V with low capacity

posted bymfilip on 09/11/2014

+ nice look + compact size + all the most widely used conectors included - capacity is really insufficient. I use Xiaomi Redmi Note with battery 3 100mAh. After full charging the Power Bank is able... Read more

Universal Portable 5V with low capacity

Impression: I wasted money buying this item ;

0 0 7

• Product and delivery - very good

posted byhipimike on 09/10/2014

The case is very good. Rugged construction and good quality materials. The look and feel is good, the material is a nice semi-soft plastic. The home button is soft plastic (for fingerprint The is a... Read more

Product and delivery - very good

Impression: Very good;

0 0 0

• Very well designed USB-charging hub saving up to 5 wall plugs.

posted byoversoe on 09/09/2014

Pros: It saves so much room, by reducing the amount of adapters I have to use. Charging is super easy now, since my purpose was to build a "Charging Station". :-). Quality is sturdy. Cons: I dont I... Read more

Very well designed USB-charging hub saving up to 5 wall plugs.

Impression: Useful,Beautiful;

0 0 0

• good sticker

posted byWilkins on 09/08/2014

pros sticks on easily nice packaging includes all sides and front and back of device worked great cons small crease in the package when received doesn't effect the application of the sticker very... Read more

good sticker

Impression: nice;

1 1 1

DX Everywhere