Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Amazing support

posted byJuinLima on 05/24/2017

I found it very practical, good quality and incredible. I plan to buy other units to leave at work too.

Impression: Very nice,Amazing;

5 0

ViewMore Hide

• Apesar das 3 estrelas eu recomento pra quem tem conhecimento mais avançado em informática

posted bynadupoetsch on 05/23/2017

Usei no notebook RF511 da Samsung I7, 12GB, SSHD 1TB e a placa de vídeo 1060 de 3g 192bits Precisei desativar a placa de vídeo dedicada interna pra funcionar corretamente Usar no monitor esterno o... Read more

Impression: Funcionou perfeitamente;

2 0

ViewMore Hide

• The best affordable card for diagnostics, excellent price, fast delivered, works very fast and great

posted by10281184 on 05/23/2017

If you are technical or want to make better diagnoses to the problems in your computer and you don't have a lot of money then this is your ideal card (ENGLISH) I arrived in 35 days, but only he in... Read more

Impression: OK,works,large;

13 0

ViewMore Hide

• Great value

posted byfmaranhao on 05/23/2017

A cheap but effective USB hub. Would be better if it had an external power option.

Impression: good,Cheap;

10 0

ViewMore Hide

• good purchase

posted by11023066 on 05/23/2017

Pros: small, work well Cons: the codes passed very fast, can be readed at all, the leds need to be on the other side of the board,pricey is a good card for what it does, maybe a reduction of price... Read more

Impression: good for older harware;

12 0

ViewMore Hide

• good purchase

Pros: small, work well Cons: the codes passed very fast, can be readed at all, the screen need to be on the other side of the board,pricey is a good card for what it does, maybe a reduction of will... Read more

Impression: Good enough;

5 0

ViewMore Hide

• good purchase

Pros: small, work well Cons: the codes passed very fast, can be readed at all, the leds need to be on the other side of the board,pricey is a good card for what it does, maybe a reduction of price... Read more

Impression: good;

15 0

ViewMore Hide

• not good for the price

Pros: the design of the propeller is similar to one of coolermaster Cons: small (for the price) lack of potence, no moves more air than other fans of 80 mm. the tachometer is not working buyed it i... Read more

Impression: plain fan;

10 0

ViewMore Hide

• good purchase, bit pricey

Pros: it glues well, it do what is meant to Cons: bit pricey Other thoughts:the box came al smashed, also the tube of glue, but no leaks at all. it understandable due to the shipment in a an but it... Read more

Impression: OK,looks promising;

5 0

ViewMore Hide

• good purchase

Pros: really huge sheet, more than enogh to use wherever you need, comes sealed in two sheets of plastin into a bag of plastic cons: none up to now Buyed this for replace on vrms, rams and gpus of... Read more

Impression: Looks durable;

9 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere