Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Practical

posted byGiles on 07/11/2016

The X5 MAX pro also features a 5-inch IPS screen and offers dual SIM support.

4 3 2

• Awesome

posted byabbott on 07/11/2016

Housing metal frame and rounded design:The design has been improved: Its housing frames made of metal and its rounded shape, it looks and feels like a smart phone of the super class.

1 0 4

• Good product

posted byJackson on 07/07/2016

Dual-ID system: A new feature allows users to two accounts for a social media app, such as Facebook, Twitter and others to use the same.In order to separate private and professional life.

0 3 5

• Good product

posted byTina on 07/07/2016

Two cameras with 8.0 megapixels, front camera with 4 triggers: His cameras on the front - and and on the back have been extended to 8.0 megapixels, equipped with an automatic image enhancement and... Read more

1 1 9

• DOOGEE products Zambia

posted bypeter on 07/06/2016

Custom user interface based on Android 6.0:... Read more

0 4 3

• DOOGEE X5 MAX Pro

posted byKelly on 07/06/2016

... Read more

1 3 5

• Enjoy it a lot.

posted bychangxia on 08/10/2015

Pros: -good phone for such a low price - being Operating System android 5.1, it is easy to use,with good specks and able to play latest games with no lag, with a very good camera at 13.0mp. If you... Read more

2 0 1

• Good job!

posted byHappyhesy on 08/10/2015

Pros: It goes really smooth even with several apps running at the same time, no problem so far. Great job and great job DX Cons: LTE don't work in Brazil. But 3G is OK.

0 0 2

• It's beautiful.

posted byZephan on 08/10/2015

I have ordered a black one and a white one. The black one for me and the white one for my girl friend. Phones are with good looking, screen is bright and Phone is... Read more

0 0 1

• I like it.

posted byZephan on 08/10/2015

I just bought this phone ... it's moving pretty good and practical. There are very pleased with it, considering that I had other models ... This is the best so far.

0 0 0

DX Everywhere