Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Excellent pickup

posted byzazvorka on 05/22/2017

Excellent pickup fo almost no money. The sound is crisp, clean ... no hum or any other problems. Built-in EQ is good and "Press" knob is usefull. Pickup is turned-on by inserting jack cable ... I a... Read more

Impression: Perfect solution for an acoustics guitar ;

4 0

ViewMore Hide

• Just what i was looking for

posted by11037619 on 05/22/2017

I did a quick search for the this product and found it very easily at a very cheap price! Good quality for such a low price is amazing. I will definately buy more of these for my next project.

Impression: Good quality product,Easy to set up,Nice small formfactor;

4 0

ViewMore Hide

• Good little speaker

posted byBikerInSA on 05/22/2017

Pros : Good quality, good sound, looks good to the eye, pairs quickly to any device. Cons : Battery don't last long. Got the speaker connected to a external battery pack and it works fine. Does not... Read more

Impression: Good Little Speaker;

6 0

ViewMore Hide

• заказом доволен

posted bybezymyann on 05/22/2017

круто смотрица

Impression: Very good;

9 0

ViewMore Hide

• Good little thing

posted by10603489 on 05/22/2017

Very useful product. Sharing music! product works well, cheap product. recommend it !

Impression: good,Useful,nice;

5 0

ViewMore Hide

• Nice little converter, works okay, could be cheaper tough

it does the job, perfect size for what i needed it for. It would be better if it was a bit cheaper considering the size of it

Impression: Simple,What you see is what you get;

8 0

ViewMore Hide

• Nice little cable, works okay, could be cheaper.

it does the job, perfect size for what i needed it for. It would be better if it was a bit cheaper considering the size of it

Impression: It works,does the job;

3 0

ViewMore Hide

• good product

posted by60267 on 05/22/2017

Pros: It is very easy to use.I used it to charge my smartphone. The connectors fit perfectly to power adapter / smartphone. Good Length (1 Meter). Good package and materials. Cons: None

Impression: Cheap,White,resistent;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• good product

Pros: It is very easy to use.I used it to charge my smartphone. The connectors fit perfectly to power adapter / smartphone. Good Length (1 Meter). Good package and materials. Cons: None

Impression: Useful,black;

4 0

ViewMore Hide

• good product

Pros: It is very easy to use. I need this to control charging for my arquino battery project. There are many tutorials on google for arduino projects. Good package and materials. I used it for but... Read more

Impression: OK,Cheap;

7 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere