Wish
Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Perfect for cloudy days/Nighttime driving

posted byBuddhaFurlan on 01/19/2018

Perfect for cloudy days and nighttime. Highlights the important things and helps to ease eye tiredness.

Impression: Just right;

8 0

ViewMore Hide

• Woking on Android H96 and TX92

posted bydkmurr on 01/19/2018

Pros Its a full size controller .. It works as it should .. Most of the buttons and controls feel good out of the box. I use it daily playing War Wings on an Android box H96+ and all the functions... Read more

Impression: seems solid;

8 0

ViewMore Hide

• What you see is what you get

Exactly as shown in product. Blue lenses a little bit prone to scratches. good UVA/UVB protection, polarized. Good blue colour.

Impression: Exactly as shown;

10 0

ViewMore Hide

• Excellent smart bracelet.

Not a smartwatch but does very well what it says it does! Low price, charge time about 1:30 and lasts for around 7 to 10 days (Less if you use active monitoring). Could have a graph for each active... Read more

Impression: excellent;

9 0

ViewMore Hide

• Wasn't the car I was hoping for..

posted byGeraldk06906 on 01/19/2018

Pros: Vehicle works. Cons: wasn't the model I thought I was ordering. Took quite a long time to arrive.

Impression: 😡;

2 0

ViewMore Hide

• DS18B20 Waterproof Tempreature Sensor

posted byHECS1 on 01/19/2018

Not yet tested as a microcontroller needs to be set up and programmed to get out readings. This was expected. The manufacturing quality control is not very good as the heat shrink tubing around the... Read more

Impression: Useful product;

8 0

ViewMore Hide

• An effective adapter as long as your cable is good quality

posted bycdjstyle on 01/19/2018

I tested this adapter with an iPad Air and a variety of micro USB cables. It works for charging and data transfer, although its ability to handle those tasks is dependent on the micro USB cable and... Read more

Impression: Does as advertised;

6 0

ViewMore Hide

• Could be better but overall good

posted bycdjstyle on 01/19/2018

Like most people, I'm guessing, I bought this to use an older video game system (in this case a Sega Saturn) with a modern TV that A) I already have, B) doesn't have a SCART input, and C) can't a I... Read more

Impression: Seems to do the trick;

4 0

ViewMore Hide

• Pro Mini Upgraded Version 5V 16MHz ATMEGA328P

posted by8780717 on 01/19/2018

Involvement: Expert Ownership: 4 week Pros: a very cheap and a good arduino Cons: no cons really. Other Thoughts: the price is good and worth it . Bottom line: you need to buy more then one.

Pro Mini Upgraded Version 5V 16MHz ATMEGA328P

Impression: fantastisch miniboard;

4 0

ViewMore Hide

• Pro Mini Upgraded Version 5V 16MHz ATMEGA328P

posted by8780717 on 01/19/2018

Involvement: Expert Ownership: 4 week Pros: a very cheap and a good arduino Cons: no cons really. Other Thoughts: the price is good and worth it . Bottom line: you need to buy more then one.

Pro Mini Upgraded Version 5V 16MHz ATMEGA328P

Impression: Very good;

2 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere