Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Easy and fast connection on bluetooth (pin: 1234) to the Android Tablet.

posted by8742163 on 03/23/2015

Perfectly working with android application Torque Pro on my car SEAT Cordoba 2009. Nice and cheap. I used it to read errors, but I am happy there is no one. You can record any trip, and analyze all... Read more

Impression: Arrived with grait delay, bat work with my car;

1 0 1

• 3D Decirative Carbon film

posted byTomppez on 03/23/2015

Very cheap way to update your vehicle look! I stick this film on my car dashboard and it looks pretty nice. The glue was good,This film doesent left off very easy,If you remember clean the dash you... Read more

Impression: Good product,Cheap tuning stuff;

0 0 0

• Reproductor barato

posted byjoanet87 on 03/22/2015

Buscaba unos reproductores de mp3 baratos y este cumple con mis necesidades. Excelente. Compre 6.

Impression: good;

0 0 0

• can do better

posted byglouisfr on 03/22/2015

first it's fixation. excellent - next the clamp, very good - next the system holding the clamp. hum despite trying to tighten the wheel the simple weight of a smartphone with the vibration of on to... Read more

Impression: OK;

0 0 0

• Simple and it works

posted byglouisfr on 03/22/2015

Not much to say apart the fact that I have it for a year now and nothing wrong. does what it is supposed to do. if anything plugging another 12v plug in it makes it a bit unstable depending on your... Read more

Impression: Very good;

1 0 0

• valve caps

posted byGussCZ on 03/22/2015

easy to use, good quality, very good price, look nice

Impression: good;

0 0 0

• The cable is OK

posted byMultiGroup on 03/22/2015

The cable is OK but unfortunately I can't use it because the OBD ll adapter ELM 327 v2.1 doesn't works.

Impression: OK;

0 0 0

• Facilita mucho el manejar.

posted byMarvinMaC on 03/22/2015

Pro: Facilita mucho el uso de espacio a la hora de estacionarse de reversa, incluso al no tener visibilidad hacia la parte de atras al manejar, es como un segundo espejo retrovisor. el material es... Read more

Impression: Útil;

0 0 0

• Control remoto ford

posted byEdgarSCampa on 03/21/2015

Pros: excelente calidad a un precio muy económico cons: ninguna, ya que el producto es muy bueno y barato

Impression: Perfect!,Quality,Great value;

0 0 0

• Camara reversa

posted byEdgarSCampa on 03/21/2015

Pros: instalación rapida cons: no explica donde conectar el la parte donde se conecta a la pantalla

Impression: buena;

0 0 0

DX Everywhere