Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Perfume marcante e difícil de encontrar

posted by10682036 on 04/11/2017

Pros: Segue o ideário de mistério do clássico Issey Miyake É um perfume mais amadeirado, bem marcante, e capaz de arrancar elogios.

Impression: Masculino,Amaderado,Presença marcante;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Perfume marcante

posted by10682036 on 04/11/2017

Pros: Fragrância bem masculina e leve. Ótimo para todo tipo de ocasião, seja ele mais esporte ou formal. Ótima fixação. Bastante marcante. Ótimo preço. Cons: Não encontrei nenhum.

Impression: adorei;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• easy to use

posted by9707866 on 10/29/2016

easy to use, non-comedonic, perfect look, long stay, I think all the best about this product. The quality is high, this product you cannot buy in Serbia, and it is cheaper to buy it here than by I... Read more

Impression: Super,excellent,Extra;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• good price

This product is not available in my country, I had to wait it lit bit longer than usually, but it is good value for money. I got more satisfaction than I expected. Really, the quality is high

Impression: nice,Extra,Adorable;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• my favourite

definately one of the best fragrances in a last 5 years, charming, classy, sexy, elegant. I had a problem in Serbia, Had to pay import tax and clearance. Also, I have waited it a little bit longer... Read more

Impression: sexy,elegant,Adorable;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• one of the best

The price is acceptable, only one thing was proble, I had to pay clearence in my country, it would be convinient if the price were not shown at the box...also, the fragrance is really nice, always... Read more

Impression: elegant,Adorable,very nice fragrance;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Bourjois No. 52 - vanilla

posted by8191477 on 10/28/2016

So, can't talk about cons, because every skin type is different. Color: not as light as porcelain, more close to beige(but still debatable, because there are different shades of beige depending on... Read more

Impression: It's an ok product;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Giorgio Armani mascara

All pros to me. Lengthened my lashes for about 3-4mm, at least for me. Doesn't clutter the lashes, can be applied with 2-3 layers (that's what i did) and still kept no crumbs of mascara. It surely... Read more

Impression: Impressive mascara;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• CD lip maximizer

All pros! The product arrived safely, no damage to the package. The bar-code on the box indicates the country of origin - France. The price is much cheaper compared to my country. The product is It... Read more

Impression: Great product!;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Good product and satisfactory results

posted byRasael on 10/28/2016

Pros: container lasts long effect lasts all day scent last long Cons: quite pricey not same scent as their mineral shower

Impression: Satisfaction;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere