• very nice toy

posted bystanos01 on 11/30/2018

My daughter likes to play a ladybird.

Impression: nice;

24 0

ViewMore Hide

• Nice toy and glows at night.

posted byfrancky06 on 11/15/2018

Great toy for your kids. It is very beautiful to run at night and the toy starts to glow. Great product for the price. I recommend to buy their children.

Impression: good;

23 0

ViewMore Hide

• Small but quite strong

posted byjamborrudolf on 10/17/2018

These are very small but powerful magnets. They can be applied anywhere and they hold the load well. Good magnets at a good cost.

18 0

ViewMore Hide

• Made of very good material.

posted bysamson111 on 10/17/2018

Cool spinner which looks very beautiful. Has a good long torsion. It spun about three minutes and it is a good result. I recommend this spinner.

21 0

ViewMore Hide

• Excellent speed and altitude

posted byNiccoG on 10/16/2018

It's just a great helicopter that performs amazing tricks. My kids love to take it on vacation and run with the whole family. Good product at a good price.

21 0

ViewMore Hide

• Excellent desk toy for a tech/design office!

posted byBaroquePearl on 10/16/2018

It might feel that 216 pieces are not enough, but turns out that it's enough! It might look smaller than you expected, but turns out that it's just the right size in your hands! It might seem easy... Read more

Impression: Good quality,Small,Interesting;

25 0

ViewMore Hide

• Beautiful spinner at a low cost

posted bysissoulys on 10/16/2018

Very cool spinner that glows during torsion. It looks very beautiful at night. I recommend this product.

Impression: Very good;

26 0

ViewMore Hide

• Tipo tester/ Low voltage warning.

posted byefguanipa on 10/15/2018

Nice case, very loud beeps.up to 8 cells. Beep warning adjustable between 2.7-3.8V. or OFF Easy to mount in RC Airplane or Helicopter. You can fly until it beeps. no need to monitor the flight not... Read more

Impression: :-);

17 0

ViewMore Hide

• Very beautiful especially at night

posted byrozitech on 10/12/2018

Great tape to decorate your room or just hang on the Christmas tree. Shines bright rays and different colors and it is very beautiful. Good light tape at a good price.

21 0

ViewMore Hide

• 5mm Neodymium magneetti kuutio DIY palapeli asettaa - hopea (216 kpl)

posted by12317581 on 10/12/2018

Olivatkin aika pieniä palikoita. Tämä lukee kyllä kuvauksessa kyllä kuvauksessa. Kuution koko siis yht 3 x 3 cm. Ostin onneksi kaksi kipaletta. Sinäänsä hauska lelu ja ei mene palaset hukkaan!

19 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere