Wish
Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Wasn't the car I was hoping for..

posted byGeraldk06906 on 01/19/2018

Pros: Vehicle works. Cons: wasn't the model I thought I was ordering. Took quite a long time to arrive.

Impression: 😡;

16 0

ViewMore Hide

• Pro MG90S Metal Gear Servos

posted by8780717 on 01/19/2018

Involvement: Expert Ownership:14 weeks Pros: Works perfectly with Arduino and Raspberry pi Cons: I don't really have a problem with this. Other Thoughts: Very useful for DIY projects Bottom line:... Read more

Pro MG90S Metal Gear Servos

Impression: Lowest price;

21 0

ViewMore Hide

• Steel Ball Universal Wheel

posted by8780717 on 01/18/2018

Involvement: Expert Ownership:14 weeks Pros: Works perfectly and easy to install Cons: the price is exensive. Other Thoughts: Very useful for DIY projects Bottom line: Buy it.

Steel Ball Universal Wheel

Impression: good;

20 0

ViewMore Hide

• good quality strong magnets

posted byPeki1 on 01/18/2018

Pros: useful for lots of things, for example I use the to attach photos to metal shelves and metal cupboards in my storage room after printing to let them dry before framing. They have a clean None... Read more

Impression: perfect,strong little magnets;

23 0

ViewMore Hide

• good quality strong magnets

Pros: useful for lots of things, for example I use the to attach photos to metal shelves and metal cupboards in my storage room after printing to let them dry before framing. They have a clean None... Read more

Impression: strong little magnets;

19 0

ViewMore Hide

• strong little magnets

Pros: small and strong, non-marking, useful for lots of things like attaching photos to shelves or storage space cupboards while they are left to dry before framing etc. Cons: none as far as I can... Read more

Impression: Good quality,Useful, strong;

24 0

ViewMore Hide

• A good entry-level drone camera

posted bystanatwood on 01/18/2018

It works fine, responds accurately to software commands (Motorola smartphone), however it takes some piloting experience to fly it. I'll have to take it to a friend who, in spite of not being a has... Read more

Impression: resilient,Good SD image,Takes some practice;

24 0

ViewMore Hide

• bought 2 should have got more

posted bystick1 on 01/18/2018

I collect torch lighters and this one went right in to my pocket for use. never made it in to my collection

Impression: Great buy;

26 0

ViewMore Hide

• Ihan kelpo akkuja

posted by9452815 on 01/17/2018

Vasta pienen kokemuksen pohjalta vaikuttavat ihan kelvollisilta akuilta tosin eivät mahdu X5UW eikä X5SW koptereihin, mukana kuitenkin ihan kelpo latausasema johon saa viisi akkua kerrallaan... Read more

Impression: good;

23 0

ViewMore Hide

• nice nice nice

posted by11725979 on 01/17/2018

nice nice

Impression: legal legal;

29 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere