Wish
Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Good to have in your toolbox

posted byAndy_ on 06/02/2008

Better quality than I expected. It's always good to have more tools in the toolbox. They seem to work fine for the NDS application. I don't have a Wii (yet) but I will eventually, and I'll use this... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Used in a '69 Camaro, no problem

A friend of mine has been rebuilding his 1969 Chevy Camaro. The factory bulbs in the dome light and the rear-facing console light both would run very HOT. I suggested a couple of these bulbs and a... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• A cool replacement for the hot factory bulb

I installed one of these in my '93 Chevy truck, in place of the factory dome light. So far, so good - the light is pleasant, and I'm sure it draws much less power than the original, thus, a future... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Cheap and large Memory Stick

posted byphestar on 06/02/2008

- Very cheap memory stick that works OK. - Large capacity (of course not 4 gigabytes but 3841 megabytes, like in HDs). - Similar speed as my old memory stick (1GB, "original" product). -... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Good value item

Very for powering/charging multiple items from one 12v cigarette lighter port. If you buy one of the 12v/USB cellphone charger kits from DX you'll be able to charge 4 phones at once. In addition, a... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Good quality and price

posted bybelarmito on 06/02/2008

Everything is fine: - Really good price. Much cheaper than in any computer store, where you will buy something similar - Good quality (cable, fan and structure) - Screws must be bought appart. If A... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Nice size and Voltage Range

posted byneilf1999 on 06/02/2008

A good sized driver, with no frills. Doesn't have any modes, which is nice if you are looking for a simple, straight forward, driver. Has a good voltage range so you can use a variety of batteries.... Read more

0 1

ViewMore Hide

• Great Driver

posted byneilf1999 on 06/02/2008

At 17mm wide it will fit most applications. The wide voltage range allows you to try different battery types to get the best combination. Returns to HIGH mode after it is off for about 5 seconds. I... Read more

1 0

ViewMore Hide

• Great give-aways

posted bymythoslegend on 06/02/2008

Added it to my keychain. Cheap and great to give away. ON/OFF switch is great. Momentary press has correct amount of sensitivity. Plastice quality is okay. Keychain ring is sturdy. Long battery The... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Cheap and great little gift for kids.

posted bySimonW on 06/02/2008

It is Easy to take care. Very good for kids. It is good value for 2 of them. Do not need water at all. You can not really choose the color of the bottle cap. It might be difficult to take it out I... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere