Wish
Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • kool watch

posted bytomq90 on 06/25/2008

small clear really kool lit up cheap alarm stop watch date water Resistant fits men, women and kids english instructions comfitable had a bit of a struggle setting the time untill i turnt over the... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Amazing

posted bytomq90 on 06/25/2008

Cheap Dual injected case nicer pink than orignal feels nice comes with both screen frames east to put together(probley hard for some people) can use with oem(orignal case)parts.(mix and with with a... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Cheap cell batteries

posted byHappyguy on 06/25/2008

- CHEAP, CHEAP, CHEAP !!! - Did I mentioned: CHEAP! - Fitting quite good, so size is ok - Not very fresh or the capacity is low. I did not measure them but after replacing old cells these new ones... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Good bicycle mount

- This bicycle mount is worth its money buy it !!! - Simple and good solution - Does not look and feel cheap - Works very good with Ultrafire WF-502b and some other 18650 flashlights. - Surely it -... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Cheap audio splitter

Its a cheap solution if you are searching for an audio splitter. The exactly same splitter costs 5 Euros here locally. Its cheap. If you need more than one, order a few with a bulkrate order so you... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• The switch is great, but ditch the included cable.

posted byasthecryflows on 06/25/2008

This switch works as it should. It's much more convenient than reaching behind the TV and manually swapping the cables. The picture and sound quality is okay; I haven't noticed any extra since I've... Read more

1 0

ViewMore Hide

• Useful for cracked / damaged DS's

posted byasthecryflows on 06/25/2008

This case has a great color, and feels similar to the original DS lite case. First of all, the build quality is pretty poor. There were several rough edges on the plastic, and things didn't seem to... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Very handy device

posted byvitran on 06/25/2008

- Works as advertised to convert from 1.8 inch to the standard IDE cable - Very compact in design - Build quality could be better but it does the job - Pins could be bent easily if you are not I I... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Excellent price and great quality product!

- Excellent price when compared to what you can get it locally in Australia - The build quality is great - No speed issues at all - the USB transfer to the computer is very quick - Absolutely none... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Very cheap, good sound quality and does the job

- The sound quality is good - It is very cheap - Does the job - It's a big of a struggle to fit the headphones into the socket, especially when you try and fit both headphones into it - Cheap build... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere