Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Very Nice

posted bybjcc03 on 03/11/2008

these are great retractable stylus easy to hold works well on touch screens fits in DS lite with out stick out very stylish can be colour matched to your DS 4 in the pack great value it wiggles a a... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Cheap Item

posted bymuppie on 03/11/2008

Matches the phone. Earbuds work fine. Looks like original product and the price is cheap. The handsfree mic is not great and a bit disappointing. Quality very average. It sounds fine from your end... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Disappointing w/ 1xAA & Q5

posted byJoshatdot on 03/11/2008

5 Modes: High > Low > Slow Strobe > Fast Strobe > 8 sec Beacon Not enuff mA and/or V output for CREE Q5s I just got this board in my SAIK RC-A3 (SKU 5346) with a Q5 16mm board I got DX... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Nice, bright torch :)

posted bychocobo_ff on 03/11/2008

Very bright for something so little, even when using AA batteries. 14500 produces even brighter lights, but I think AA batteries last a bit longer (depending on the power rating of the batteries be... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Relatively cheap PMP that works

The price is very good for something like this. You'd expect to pay a LOT more for a PMP locally. It plays a variety of videos, in particular, divx, xvid, avi etc. Also a good portable MP3 player,... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Very convenient

Comes in packs of three, which means you can hold a lot of batteries at once, and because the boxes are different colours, you can distinguish between the different boxes (e.g. one colour contains... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Nice cheap MP3 player

- Very cheap for what this thing does. - Accepts SD and MMC cards up to 4GB, which, when combined with the fact that you use SD cards instead of built-in memory, means you can have a LOT of songs -... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Great price for a great mp3 player

posted byrubinder on 03/11/2008

its so small and handy to carry along with me to school on the transit. i already had a micro sd card with the adapter to use with me. it worked right out of the box... none till now, wil update if... Read more

1 0

ViewMore Hide

• Works well, super fast

posted bydjmitchella on 03/11/2008

Very fast -- reads at ~20 mb/second from a 133x CF card. CF slot is deep enough that it's hard to misalign the card and bend pins, though it's strange to have to put the card in upside-down. SD and... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Qualidade Total!! (Total Quality!!)

posted byRaphBueno on 03/11/2008

A melhor memória para jogar no Nintendo DS!! qualidade incrível!! (The best memory to play in Nintendo DS! incredible quality!!) Absolutamente nada!! (Absolutely nothing!!) Jogue seus com... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere