Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • MatajumotorS

posted byKasparsL on 11/27/2007

Very well built light! Feels wery solid in hand, waterproof, bright light. Mine came with multimode regulator, marking on chip is removed, but it is looklike it is using hardware pwm uController. 8... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Great little player!

posted bymever on 11/27/2007

Good Build Quality and sound is better than I expected for an fm transmitter. Comes with a remote that works rather well considering its size. Displays ID3 tags for MP3’s so you can see what you’re... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• cheap, not as good as I was hoping for

posted byroastpoo on 11/27/2007

Very very cheap, impressed some of the architects I work with. Simpleish to use, assuming you can hold it flat Seems to undermeasure the distance, but still fairly useful, we would not use it for a... Read more

1 0

ViewMore Hide

• cheap mount

posted byeddielee70 on 11/27/2007

cheaper then all website I have seen. work well for most any lights in AA, 18650, and cr123a sizes. won't work with oversized handlebars. even regular handlebar required a rubber tube to get it fit... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• A Good VoIP Phone

posted byStinger on 11/27/2007

* Easy to setup * Simple to use * Clear sound * Adjustable volume * Different Ringtones * Backlite LCD * The LCD is very tiny to see even when the backlite is on * The phone is somehow small to in... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Good memory card, but has problems

vary fast write rate in my sony camera, also works very well in my psp Doesnt seem to support vista readyboost, which is bad as it my reason for buying. Always nice to get the adapter. Good card,... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• great fit and finish

great fit and finish. very weak light. not worth the price. upgrade with those drop in led mod. get the led lights. way brighter and last longer battery life on 3 cr123a.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• tailgate light

great for tailgate parties and when you need more light in truck then the wimpy light the car came with. batteries hardly fit in there. got to fight it hard to get the energizer aaa in there. then... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• cheap cave light

bright and clear light beam. easy to use 3 mode. start in med/high/then strobe/off. weird setting. led not centered. great for cave or emergency power outage use.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Wholly poo

Fantastic tight beam, very little loss and good penetration. The pan can actually be used as a dim torch for illuminating a room whilst looking for that bloody pink sock which will insist on lost.... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere