Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Small charger

posted byrizki_p on 09/10/2007

Good sized charger. The plug can be flipped so making it easy as a travel charger. Charge battery require a really long time more than 4 hours on mine. Mine come with 0.25A chargin current instead... Read more

0 0 0

• Little awesome device.

posted byxchibbymanx on 09/10/2007

Small and fits on your keychain. Works on most tvs. Cheap No battery icon. This is a fun remote that can be useful when you want to mess around or change the channels. Cheap and fun remote.

0 0 0

• awesome product

posted bypizux on 09/10/2007

wow i didn't thought it was a so much nice quality built, the steel and the wood are very well finished very sharp ( razor edge ) maybe just be careful to avoid cut your finger if you don't use to... Read more

0 0 0

• Awesome piggy.

Cheap and inexpensive led keychain light. Small. It's kind of bulky. Not really many things wrong... does it really matter it's a dollar. Cute pig that's cheap.

0 0 0

• Useful battery holders!

Holds your batteries in a nice hard case. Keeps them together. Handy for carrying around. Sometimes hard to open. So useful and I really needed these. Buy one it's cheap and useful.

0 0 0

• Very good

posted byblackhawk1793 on 09/10/2007

I have only had it one day, but i can tell, this lighter is very hot and can burn anything very quick. Don't use for cigarette otherwise it will burn it in a half a second, lol. But good for It has... Read more

0 0 0

• Does not work

posted bysislkjain on 09/10/2007

This is a great item for the price, if it works. The item did not work, with my 2GB microSD Card, where other adpater worked well with my card. dont just deliver the product .. instead deliver the... Read more

0 0 0

• Great Value for money

posted byrazisback110 on 09/10/2007

Item works fine with my mp3 player and a really easy to use none really Probably the cheapest place on the net to find something like this

0 0 0

• Ok for the price

posted byCarnath on 09/10/2007

- good for self defence(you can cause serious damage with this one..) - Ok build quality for the price - doesnt lock in outstreched position. - Holster is useless and smells bad=P none Ok, for the... Read more

0 0 0

• ok for the price

posted bytodd5545 on 09/10/2007

Beam is bright enough to be seen in daylight; can light matches and burn plastics at close distances. Uses much battery power- you might want to rehouse it into a different housing and power with I... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere