Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Decent product for the price

posted bydonjaime on 01/17/2008

Very bright once it warms up. Takes a while to reach full brightness, especially if it is cold. The switch at times seems problematic. I also have the 30 mw and once it warms up, you really can't... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Great product

posted bysundsd on 01/17/2008

It's a great little flashlight, and quite funny as well. Great as a gift. None, as far as I can see At this price, this is a bargain.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Perfect Case

posted byYC999 on 01/17/2008

Wow. This beats any silicon case. It is crystal clear and provides complete screen protection. It is a little harder to access the lock button with the case on. Well worth the price.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Pfeww Big Lighter

posted byIACEI on 01/17/2008

Cheap (like everything by DX) Nice Box (enough to be given as a gift) Works Well Due to the simple enveloppe packaging the box may arrive in bad shape. But it was ok for me. I don't know if I can I... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• good casing

posted byda_chans on 01/17/2008

fits well a must if u are pron to drop things or knock things off the table great cord thingo, but my earphones wont fit holes - good snug fit if you want it, but it

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• good casing

fits well a must if u are pron to drop things or knock things off the table great cord thingo, but my earphones wont fit holes - good snug fit if you want it, but it

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• good casing

fits well a must if u are pron to drop things or knock things off the table great cord thingo, but my earphones wont fit holes - good snug fit if you want it, buy it

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Great set of protectors

great for protecting ipod, really good is you dont like the scratches on the chrome like all screen protectors it hard to put on a must for all nano owners

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• A good battery

posted byAvalon on 01/17/2008

Quite cheap Good to add to items which need AAA batteries, even if they are already included because those usually suck None at this price Add to orders with products that need AAA!

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Very funny for the children

posted bypablovaler on 01/17/2008

Very good product, the sounds are very funny, every unit has its own sound. The children under 3 years look at it really surprised. None. Recommended, the price is very good.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere