Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Works well, excellent price

posted bymr_hanky on 06/05/2007

Comes with quite detailed instructions, Reasonable build quality, Includes jumper. Not the easiest thing to put inside a computer safely, I ended up covering most of mine in electrical tape and hot... Read more

0 0 0

• get this for the m3

posted byShutang on 06/05/2007

made in japan price slightly higher than some of the other cheap places guaranteed to be made in japan m3 will make good use of this

0 0 0

• retractable cables are nice

these retractable cables are nice some tangiling have usb cable that retract like this also have mouse with retractable cable like this need retractable rj45 to add to my collection of retractable... Read more

0 0 0

• Perfect for Mobile Phones

posted bymr_hanky on 06/05/2007

Gold connection for higher quality sound. Works perfectly on mobile phones which use the 4 pin connection. One of mine were not identical to the picture (L connection was more smooth and rounded,... Read more

0 0 0

• good price

protect the phone cheaper than buying icecream scratches easily better to have scratches on it than on the phone gotta get one to protect the phone at this price

0 0 0

• better

better than the 1 to 1 connector more expensive than the 1 to 1 connector will do what the 1 to 1 connector does plus more good device

0 0 0

• black?

white is nice all my r4 shells are white looking for black ?

0 0 0

• great flashlight

posted bykevin101 on 06/05/2007

great flashlight to have on hand. put one of these in your car for emergencies or take one with you for camping. the long beam reaches further than other flashlights. has an aluminum reflector , a... Read more

0 0 0

• cree LED on mcpcb

very bright cree led on mcpcb. great for mods where there is little space for the LED. mcpcb is not big enough th run the led at more than 350ma for longer than a few minutes. for greater light you... Read more

0 0 0

• good charger for price

it charges two types of batteries and has a indicator light to tell you when its done. other chargers leave you guessing if you should take out the batteries or not. the final charged voltage of an... Read more

0 0 2

DX Everywhere