Wish
Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Great, practical product

posted bykristonpal on 07/17/2008

Many LED makes your tent inside as bright as like it is daytime. With 4 normal batteries it works like forever because of the low energy consumption of LEDs. Be enviroment friendly and use these :)... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• really good torch

posted bybenneh on 07/17/2008

pretty solid torch with clicky switch just below the actual light aperture. at the other end of the torch there is almost an attempt at a finger grip between the anodized grip, although if actually... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Can be used for solder wire dispenser.

posted byMxwll on 07/17/2008

I used mine to hold solder wire. Springs are easy to adjust to give smooth feed of the wire. Construction is robust enough to hold solder wire reel. Suction cup could be better, it depends on the /... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• cheap but good !!!

posted byseb008 on 07/17/2008

- good product quality. it sounds good !!! - deep bass as i like ^^. - 2 replacement buds for those have big or thin ears. - cheap price. - the cord it very short for me. be careful if you are a -... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Free-Clip grants Wii owners freedom

posted bypavel_one on 07/17/2008

Easiest of all modchips to install Wonderful PIC 12F683 inside Open Source code NO documentation - NONE, Zero Touchy contacts on the programmer USB power cable not included Open Source code I have... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• G0od watch!

posted byoarquitetto on 07/17/2008

Very good! perfect work. It have an Universal TV/VCR/DVD Remote Controller Watch with World Time and it still have an Touch Screen. Is very usefull and very funny. You can use it to have fun with a... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Great charger. Can be used to charge CR123A/CR2

posted byacidica on 07/17/2008

Great charger. Can be used to charge either CR123A batteries, or by adding a little spacer CR2 batteries. Have tested for both batteries and charges quickly without batteries getting hot. I think I... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• great

posted byacidica on 07/17/2008

This kind of battery is nice, they are really powerful for their size. This Ultrafire are ok and working perfectly with my 200mW red laser. Bought together with CR2 Battery charger (SKu 2031). They... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Good!

posted byoarquitetto on 07/17/2008

It is a great watch. it is beautifull, good built quality and very usefull. I have bougth this watch only for fun but after it arrive I notice that it is more than i expected, even more qhem I his... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Excellent little gadget for your iPod & iPhone!

posted bysparhawkisme on 07/17/2008

Easy to use, just two button: increase and decrease. Blue black light is wonderful especially in the dark. There is no need to external battery, it is using IPod's battery. You can also charge your... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere