Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Nice console, but might be much better

posted bykostap on 09/06/2007

Cheap Relatively large screen. A lot of games available. The console itself constructed quite good. Two disadvantages - 1. The cartridge is not fully hidden inside the console body and when looks I... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Fun, kind of useless.

posted byxchibbymanx on 09/06/2007

It has no staples. It's really fun to play with. It does the job ok. The pages fall apart easily. It can't staple many pages together. Leaves a hole in your paper. It's bigger than I thought it be.... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• UltraFire705

posted bysmitty on 09/06/2007

great little knife that folds easily away dangerous in the wrong hands great for everyday needs, and is a handy tool great knife if u want quality and your moneys worth A+++

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• great jet lighter with laser

posted bysmitty on 09/06/2007

is extreamly hot and has a nice red flame, can be refilled. none that i know of great little lighter, with hot flame If u want a cheap reliable lighter this is defenantly the one to buy

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Wasn't USB2, but still cheap

posted byChrisAndreae on 09/06/2007

The price is still cheap for any seven port hub. It seems fairly sturdy. The bright color-changing pulsing LED in the center certainly makes it stand out. The hub I received doesn't run at (480 but... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Great toy for all ages

posted byRaimyzelis on 09/05/2007

Interesting funny toy. Can explai technology and programing logic to kids. Good quality. Can take it anywhere in pocket. there are no cons Interesting toy for reasonable price. Will try to buy one... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Great Flash Card!

posted byNemuiSakana2 on 09/05/2007

- Easy to use; very similar to the R4 just drag and drop into card - have media function and PDA function(might not be much use if u want it just for game, but still fun to play around with) - a -... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Excellent.

posted byspookatplay on 09/05/2007

Stays lit- it's pre-burnt so you don't waste tobacco. Smooth, too- even without the little metal condensor thingy inside. Of course, it'll kill you... The large scoop-looking bowl does exactly the... Read more

1 0

ViewMore Hide

• Quick and easy to use

posted bybamzero on 09/05/2007

Easy to use Keeps food fresh Fridge magnet on bottom Fairly compact None I can think of. I haven't had it long enough but I'm guessing this thing would chew through batteries so might be good idea... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Handy gadget

posted byvegi-saurus on 09/05/2007

- Small and compact - Easy to see color indicator - Works for a wide range of batteries - The extension arm is a little flimsy - German description in the indicator area but not a big deal if not... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere