Wish
Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Aspheric Elly

posted byScattergun on 04/10/2008

Real easy to make an Aspheric AA-torch based on an Elly flashlight, just take out the lens and buy a G&P tactical flashlight head för Surefire C-series. Put some tape on the outside of the... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Great buy for the price.

posted bycoconuthead on 04/10/2008

Work just like a normal usb drive, plug and play. no driver installation needed... just as some people mention...after taking of the sticker on the drive, it leaves some sticky stuff on it and I a... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• VERY GOOD TORCH, WORTH THE MONEY

posted bycompasillo on 04/10/2008

- Nice touch feeling - Pocketable size to use as EDC flashlight - Well built, solid and cool design - Light weighted - Very bright with just one AA battery (brighter than sku 3880 and better grip,... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Works great, makes soldering so much easier

posted byjumpfroggy on 04/10/2008

Quickly and easily retins solder iron tips. After tinning, it's so much easier to solder (like a new iron, w/o all the oxidation). Definitely necessary if you solder at all (even once a month or I... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Clip it on!

posted byllasher on 04/10/2008

Lights up your life Clips easily onto peak of cap Good and bright Easy to use Average build quality All your friends will envy you Battery life so so When I got this, I was the life of the party. a... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Nice light

posted bycurlykoa on 04/10/2008

Romisen build quality appears pretty good. Light is brighter than C2 Q5 and WF-400, with much more spill. Nice solid clickie. Light fits well in holster provided. Light could probably serve as a if... Read more

1 0

ViewMore Hide

• Good Earbuds for the price

posted bypham1026 on 04/10/2008

For the price they are very good earphones. They are very well built and the cord is something that I like a lot. Sound quality is good, but not great. They are very comfortable and good for use. I... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• works great

posted bymeridor on 04/10/2008

Works as advertised. Led blinks when it should, not all the time like sku 1377. Smaller than sku 1377. Works with USB hubs, unlike 1377. Back cap (at the sd card end) falls off too easily, need to... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• cheap, looks cheap too

Works as advertised. Cheap build, thin wires. May not look as in the photo. Mine looked like a semi-bus topology (out<-->in<-->out<-->out), not a star topology (photo 1), which is... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• works as advertised

Piezo-electric lighter. Adjustable flame size/gas consumption. Easy to use. Lighter only triggered willingly, no accidental pressing of the button in the pocket (it has a slider, not a to carry in... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere