Wish
Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Great value! Recommended!

posted byplexxor on 05/23/2008

All the 10 LED key chains were working, the light is very bright and the build quality looks solid. Easy to use, light and handy to carry around. Not sure if its waterproof or is able to withstand... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• nice screen

posted byIceNova22 on 05/23/2008

Great product, i had no dead pixels and it went in well...in fact it a a little extra thickness with makes my pap buttons more sensitive... packaging is not to be desired... it came in a cardboard... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Works great!

posted byNiekw on 05/23/2008

-white -looks like the original one -easy to use -very small, fits in your pocket! -comes in nice package - comes with 3 duckheads. a litle bit expensive... they could have included an Australian a... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• It works

posted byAXLMAN on 05/23/2008

So the concept for having until 6 sim cars into one is very usful, so tthis is the reason for my purchase. The reader is compact and reliable, and the software, if you have a minimum idea of the is... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Easy to carry

Is very useful to have a usb battery charger, because working in the office, you nearly allways have a computer near, so for charging AAA and AA batteries, for mp3, wireless mouse... Good for use a... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Very lasting

I have bougth several packs of this Maxuss AAA batteries, comparing with my other GP ones (rated 800 mah) this ones are having more mover, so the devices are running more time than with mine GP I a... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Fantastic!!!

posted bysuperjiho on 05/23/2008

This case is awesome! The silverish is outside is both elegant and pleasure to look at. Plus the price is unbeatable!!! Enough space for my psp-2000 and still more space for 3 umds and other This a... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Wind but no power

posted byovertone on 05/23/2008

It's a USB powered fan, for that, I'll give it a good for the wind power. I am using it in a room with no fan and air conditioning, and now, my only source of air is a window and my source of air a... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Does what it suppose to do

posted byedebby on 05/23/2008

- Very cheap. - Work great (for the last 30 times I used it). - Easy to use. - 110v and 220v - good for vacations abroad. - Single channel (both the cells need to be at the same state when charging... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Memory Stick Pro Duo (High Speed) for PSP (4GB)

posted bymohamed on 05/23/2008

a large Memory stick pro duo with good packaging and build quality, just like every other memory stick. very cheap, even tho it is not an original S*NY product, the price is really good. does what... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere