Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • not really worth it

posted bynatabata on 03/04/2008

pretty useful when it comes to touchscreens( i once lost my stylus that came with my nintendo ds, used a lead pencil and completly destroyed the touchscreen)i use this for my current archos 604, it... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• dont fit in all flashlights

very useful, cool to use as glow in the darc things,(i use it with my 405nm blu-ray pointer and it lights the caps up really fast)cause you'll never use all, unless you really have 10 flashlights i... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• surprising

posted byknowutfu on 03/04/2008

it's a fine point pen, and since I write really small, it works perfect for me batteries are easily changable light turns on easily with a turn of the head could check if your money is real with a... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Awesome to Own

posted byprajith on 03/04/2008

Nice Keychain and useful too Beautiful and cute pig with bright eyes :) good for gifts (specially for girls) very bright lights (useful to find those keyholes) batteries were dead on arrival :( but... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• very cheap

very cheap, best rcr123a's out there, high capacity, branded, pcb protection not many, jsut dont take them apart like in the pictures, or they can short in flashlight bodys(only take these apart if... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• sweet deal

posted byknowutfu on 03/04/2008

It is in English for everyone wondering the transflash card is on the side, so when inserted in your ds, it looks like a regular game it comes with a handy finger attachment easy drag and drop as a... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• very bright light, and extremely cheap

very bright, two modes, bought this for a friend and got 10 bucks extra out of it. button at the back is VERY hard to press, batteries rattle around if you shake the falshlight too hard, o-rings on... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• cheapest 3v rcr123a's

comes in a useful box, which i didn't expect. very cheap, and acctually the only recharable cr123a's i've ever seen(at local stores they only have non rechargables) no pcb protection, not sure if a... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Good Card!

posted byMSILover on 03/04/2008

Pro's * 6 Channel * Easy to use * Win 98se/2k/Xp/Vista Ready * 24-Bit SPDif Recording * 16 Bit @ 96 khz Playback Possible (See Other Thoughts) Con's * No Analog CD Drive Audio Connection * On Mini... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• VERY VERY VERY GOOD!

posted byrash.m2k on 03/04/2008

I've got a pair of CX300's so I know what *good* sound is supposed to sound like (for the average person!). I'm not a musician of anything like that so I don't understand all the techno garbage. I... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere