Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • It's ok, I guess

posted byEndracion on 12/15/2007

-Has all adapters -Build durable -Price is ok -Carry pouch is cool -The locking system is a pain -Feels cheap and flimsy, although it's not, it's just the pastic Although I hate the locking system,... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Awesome Battery

-Super charges whatever you want -Great choice of outputs -Small -Durable -The cables provided can also be used to transfer files (the USB at least) -Price quite high IMO -Short cable I haven't it... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Very nice pouch

-Looks nice -Fits snugly -Cheap -Durable -Protects from surface scratched -Stains easy, but duh! it's white -Does not protect form falls or any heavy damage, but it's to be expected Overall great... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Works well, at most

-Small -Portable -Cheap -Good for using existing controllers -Too small :P -No drivers -Not very well compatible with Dance Mats, I mean they work, but you cannot press two arrows at the same time,... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• VB-16 HA-III Q5 Cree 16-Mode Flashlight

posted bycheesey on 12/15/2007

1) Variable brightness Q5 light for $30 2) Can use 18650, 2 cr123 or rcr123, very flexible power input 3) Nice tint on mine, warm white on the lower levels n pure white on the highs 4) Machining is... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Perfect tool! Cheap!

-Price is awesome -Durable -Opens Wii and DS with EASE! -Very small, some people with big hands may have problems :X For this price, you cannot possibly go wrong, and to open the Wii or DS you need... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Gets the job done!

-Does what it's intended to, open Xboxes with ease! -Durable -Simple and small -Portable -Not sure it should go in cons,but the tips are very rough, I'm scared that one day I'll scratch my Xbox and... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Great replacement

-White, matches the Wii -Very portable -Wireless, of course! -Good price -Jerky motions when off centered -No visible ON indicator, you have to use the switch, but you may forget -Uses batteries, a... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Cool, look just like the real thing.

-Looks high quality -Looks nice -Picture quality is astounding -Durable -Short cable -Top of cables can be taken off, possibly mixing the colors and all that -Cable plugs aren't in the usual order,... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Would be an A+...

posted byPhil000 on 12/15/2007

Bright, solidly built... Solid clicky, no rattling Threads work fine AA energizer NimH takes a good amount of effort to fit, gave it to my roommate, he loves it, he's going to try sanding out the a... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere