Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Does what it's designed to do.

posted bymr_hanky on 05/27/2007

Good quality, Great Price Much better than the 'solid' type adapters Cable looks a bit thin, seems thinner than pictured, but that could be my perception. I use this with an MP3 watch while it fits... Read more

0 0 0

• Fantastic present for any child or adult

posted bysooty on 05/27/2007

Charges quickly from the transmitter, five minutes and your on your away again. Well finished. Has LED headlights that are very bright in the dark. Takes 3 AA batteries with very good battery life.... Read more

0 0 0

• Works with PS2

posted bycf18a on 05/27/2007

Compatible with my PS2. Good video quality. Good price. Package don't say PS2, only PS3. But come on if you have a PS3 you should be using HDMI already. Price is excellent.

0 0 0

• Nice helicopter, nice price

posted bymaxxed on 05/27/2007

This is a great helicopter. With a few replacement batteries you'll be flying high for quite a while. I had never flown a four channel heli but it is a lot of fun and requires some practice. Be the... Read more

2 0 0

• Handy tool for ipod

posted byCharlesL on 05/27/2007

Bought these on ebay works fine with Nano No video of the menu just sound If heard with IpodVideo You can see The video you play with these cable None Works fine with Ipod Nano Works better with... Read more

0 0 0

• Good Quality!

VERY GOOD headphones I won these with a bid on ebay There are at good qaulity Mine where also lanyard They fit perfectly and wont get off so dont worry I think there are none Good earphones and I... Read more

0 0 0

• Real Japanese and Damn fine

Fast write/read speeds Its a real Japanese Kingston Bought this one with R4, both work fine together ITS SMALL, Dont lose it if you drop it on a black carpet its hard to find cuz its really smaller... Read more

0 0 0

• Amazing a must have

Really great device I sold my M3 CF so i could bought this cuz i never play GBA games I even had cash though R4 is better Works so amzingly good all games i used worked MicroSD holder can break you... Read more

0 0 0

• Funny toy

Really funny pig keychain Works very well Betteries where included Maybe a bit to big for you keychain Well to me its do able My brother bought this one to test if DX is real xP And it is since day... Read more

0 0 1

• Great bug zapper

Very good working fly swapper Funny chinese packaging I received the green one i hoped that i received that one xP Also this one is lots better then the normals because at the normal they just fly... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere