Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • buy more

posted bydaimleramg on 11/21/2007

Great little device to tell time. Buy more then 1 because your friends will take it off u. for this price there is no cons buy more then 1 if you want one for yourself

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• cigg bong

Okay everyone is saying the water gets brown too fast. but water never gets brown when i use it even when i smoke weed with it. no cons would buy more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• shell shocked

Looks like a real pen Too light for its size Great for a few shocks but battery seems to die. Cheap enough to buy more.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• 2 in 1

Cigarette case and lighter built into 1. Amazing how they pop up but not by themselves you have to push a button. the lighter button seems like it will break after a while Would buy more when my... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• decent product

posted bybenneh on 11/21/2007

good christmas presant to get the other half, or good for anythign really. i got some decent range off these, and the blue light is sort of a bonus really. the PTT button on the front is useful if... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• awsome torch

posted bybenneh on 11/21/2007

as im going to be a police officer in england - we are allowed to use our own torches instead of the standard issue maglite - i chose to buy this for the brighter light nothing as of yet would be a... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• 10mm White LEDs

posted byMarioMaster on 11/21/2007

Cheap, decently bright LEDs. Not ultra bright, so probably not best for a DIY flashlight. Decent LEDs for the price. Buy some if you've been considering it.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Red Laser Module

posted byMarioMaster on 11/21/2007

Sturdy chrome housing, bright laser for 5mW. Focus ring works well and is easy to adjust. Closed can laser diode (can be changed out) None Glad I bought it. Very well made laser module for the I it... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Good Purchase

posted byStinger on 11/21/2007

The watch looks more than what you pay for. This can be a good gift for anyone. The time has also been pre-set already when it arrived. Some of the stitch ends seem sticking out at the belt area. a... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Does the job

posted bythevoice on 11/21/2007

Removes lint from clothes It's cheap Battery contacts (AA batteries) are really bad. You have to wiggle the batteries in a special position before the product starts working. It does the job, but... Read more

1 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere