Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Great quality

posted bycalazula on 01/28/2008

Great quality. Looks and fits great! Japanese only instructions. The best screen protectors I've seen yet. Google for installation instructions.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Great green flashlight style laser!

posted byp0cketphluff on 01/28/2008

Decent output. Visually, it appears much brighter than my dvd diode. The green module and driver is surrounded by a ring of foam, so it should be somewhat resistant to shock There are o rings the -... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Good all round torch

posted byiche0702 on 01/28/2008

Quite solidly built with a more floody beam. Can tailstand. The anodising has been quite good. Uses easy to find AA batteries. Clicky switch a little hard to use. Not enough distinction between the... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Good Light and Value

posted byiam1035 on 01/28/2008

Good light output and value None Buy the LED bulb and you will have the best of two worlds Would buy again

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Funny and cheap.

posted byTurbo-Torch on 01/28/2008

Funny looking, bright and larger than expected. Did not work at first. After trying several times I managed to get a dim flickering light. I disassembled the pig and removed and cleaned batteries... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Cheap!

posted byKenYork on 01/28/2008

Great price and very bright. none I use to buy LEDs at a more expensive, not anymore.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• It works well

It's small. I like it better than the one that comes with the DSTT. When plugged in it emits a blue LED, a definite surprise from something so small. seems fragile, but should be expected from so I... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Best Value

Card's casing seems to be better than all my other cards I've had. My microSD seems to stick when trying to remove from card. Software was not included in the packaging and was a pain to get from a... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• So convient

It's small enough to carry everywhere. none Can change channels at bars and department stores. Great for catching sports outside of home. It's portable and cheap.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Ipod Touch

posted byjosh16 on 01/28/2008

Protects your shiny new touch great price feels kinda weird when you first get it maybe other colours? like black Great Deal

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere