Wish
Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • works great

posted byisiahamon on 06/13/2008

works like it should easy to load games to sd card fits well and pops in and out easily includes a micro sd card reader that works instructions were not included had to do some research on how to I... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Great product, excellent price!

posted bygrugger on 06/13/2008

- All the buttons feel good, the sticks feel just like a new original controller. - Looks exactly like the original i have. It IS a original controller. - The plug that you put into the ps2 port a... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Excellant ease of use and flexible

posted byWhoCaresButMe on 06/13/2008

Nice and compact retail packing, works like a dream had no issues installing games on it or getting any of them to work. The file system i like makes viewing and sorting far easier. Very user is a... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• ok

posted byanarchy88 on 06/13/2008

its kinda cool and its suppost to filter out some of the tar and carbonmonokside so thats good... i dont know if it filters that good but it might... build quality is fairly good. doesn`t look like... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Extraordinary phone

posted byklaus on 06/13/2008

Features: Large and very bright screen, easy to read and very precise when using as a touch screen. Can even be used for handwriting. FM radio. Bluetooth. Headphones and AC-to-USB charger included... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Quite bright

posted byCompuwiz2007 on 06/13/2008

The metal is very solid and thick, and the button works well the button is also recessed, so it can stand on it's end, although the strap gets in the way a little.....not enough to worry about is 9... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Great item ^^

posted byFire_Leon on 06/13/2008

It a really nice base with speakers, the speakers are 2watts each, so the whole thing is 4Watts for those who wonder like i did when i bought it, the remote works really good, and the psp slim fits... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Loads of fun

posted byCompuwiz2007 on 06/13/2008

Well....first of all it is HILARIOUS when you shock people. It is best when people ask you to borrow a pointer for an actual presentation because usually when you give it to them they try it...you... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• very bright led flashlight

posted byrmkbow on 06/13/2008

The led keychain is extremely bright. It is actually much brighter than an old led flashlight I bought with 3 leds. The switch was very loose when it first came. Any light movement of the lightbulb... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• OMG! EXCELLENT!

posted bybuba67 on 06/13/2008

-omg! great audio! -you can't hear a thing when you use these earphones, you only hear music -nice metallic-style and colour -comes with three changeable rubber parts -the packaging was a little it... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere