Wish
Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • They are great gifts!

posted byJipa_ on 05/22/2008

They are just dirt cheap, one laser pointer with batteries and with flashlight for under 1 € is just something else. Due to that and their ease of use they make great gifts. The sticker is easy to... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• USB LAN DEVICE YAY!

posted byisrael on 05/22/2008

Brilliant idea, LAN via USB, who would have thought?? When I saw such a thing existed I ordered it right away. I thought it would be a great addition to my PC repairing kit. I wouldn't use it as a... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Good batteries. Great price.

posted byVillageIdiot on 05/22/2008

These things are really great. When I got them I was amazed at how small they were!! God they're tiny! When I put them in a DX 200mW red (sku.11315) they work tops. They look good too, I like the I... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Good Buy

posted byAXLMAN on 05/22/2008

Well, as usual in DX products, very good value for the prize paid. Big screen for an eary reading, enough functions, chono, three alarm... Solar and battery powered The black color (i have read is... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• great product for its price

posted byslayer22 on 05/22/2008

okay this product is simply great for it's price, u are guranteed not to find a cheaper one even if it's on ebay. Please make informative reviews, reviews under 500 characters (all fields combined)... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Does The Job

posted byChrisChrisAU on 05/22/2008

Decent price Feels pretty solid and heavy Cheap The B Button is really tricky to press when its in with the crystal case. When playing mario cart its pretty tricky to get to the button, but it is a... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Great product and price!

posted byxxbr3ndanxx on 05/22/2008

Great product! DSTT + 2gb bundled together is much mroe convenient + its cheaper! DSTT was easy to set-up, very user friendly, cheats, soft reset, everything great! It skips the Nintendo DS start 4... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Looks Good, Quality Poor

posted byMufasa on 05/22/2008

Very trendy looking key chain. Great gift idea, suprises people that there is an actual growing plant inside (bamboo). Comes in packs of two (i got 2 different colours), which is a good thing. and... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• They sound good, and are cheap!!

posted byrtl84 on 05/22/2008

I bought a pair of these for my sister, and she couldn't be more satisfied with them! Looks great and sounds good too, girls love these sort of colors! They're very affordable for a pair of decent... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Not like the picture.

posted byivyon on 05/22/2008

Build quality isn't too bad for the dice shaker. They give you 3 normal sized dice with pictures of fish , roster , shrimp, coin, bottle, and crab. They also give you 5 smaller sized regular dices.... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere