Wish
Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Silicone earbuds

posted byfiberkanin on 06/12/2008

They are really cheap, and you get 3 different sizes! They work with almost any earphones, and are very comfortable to use! They make listing to music more soft and smooth, and is really enjoyable.... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Very small card reader, awesome price

posted bySrKaiN on 06/12/2008

* Very small and easy to carry with you! * Fast Transfer * Very good quality for so small price First time using you will suffer trying to discover where your card must enter because the slots are... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Best for Tape decks in Cars/Vans

posted byDesmound on 06/12/2008

Very useful, if like me your boss buys you a new van with a casette player rather than a cd player. he's a skinflint!!! but thats another storey. Used my 1gb scan disk memory card and filled it The... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Great for Green Lasers!!!!!!!!!!!

posted byheath on 06/12/2008

great for my romisen greenie.!!!!!!!!! came charged. so i didnt have to wait to play with my 30mw laser. faultless performance.!!!!!!!!!!!! could not find any cons yet. maybe they could have come a... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• GREAT LITTLE BEAST

posted byheath on 06/12/2008

works out of the box with batteries (not supplied with unit) very very bright. great strap. keeps it handy when carrying it. pocket clip is useful so bright it is blinding. I was too scared to let... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Satisfactory e-smoking

posted byshiftup on 06/12/2008

What's good about this e-cig is definitely the PRICE. It is very reasonable considering that you get two sets and shipping for under 30$. As regards its SIZE, I cannot complain either: it is not as... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• its good

posted byDJneo on 06/12/2008

its a very good device works stable looks cool tiny like realy tiny TINY it whines it make's a little noise no apple logo :( the usa ducklet has a gray inside the rest does not its not cheap its a... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Much better than expected

posted byGlowjob on 06/12/2008

A nice replacement cover for those who have a trigram screwdriver and some time. Pretty easy to change out cases, and yellow isn't available unless you buy the limited pikachu edition going for + a... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Its Okay

posted byGlowjob on 06/12/2008

With its patented theroflow design it not only cools your LED's, but also looks cool. Has 2 settings, 250 lumens and 5 lumens. The 5 lumens is perfect for using in the middle of the night without I... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Absurdly funny magnets

posted byferminho on 06/12/2008

It's fun to play with them while doing anything else that is boring. They're really powerful for its size. Can help you build strange inventions. Cheap! There is not really much usefulness to it if... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere