Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • magical, yet extra secure!

posted bydanyilmaz on 02/14/2008

aged and weathered look, like some kinda ancient treasure which may or may not contain an artifact of pure power, if only you can work out how to get into it! can't really fit that much in there, a... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Works !

posted byMartin7850 on 02/14/2008

Works, no more static shocks to which I am quite sensitive. Lightweight, so not a problem to add to an already well populated keychain. Smoothly discharges the static from your body and you can see... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• nice idea, but fragile

posted byntram on 02/14/2008

Small breeze, eyecatching lights, very cheap Flimsy construction, sometimes does not work While the idea is nice, the inner construction of this item is rather flimsy. Do not stop or bend the as of... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Very good adaptor

posted byjg909194 on 02/14/2008

I know some people think this is a dodgy review (because it's all 5 stars) but it really is good. I used this with a phone which other adaptors never worked before but this 4-pin one did the trick.... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Just received my two after a looooong wait

posted byDickV on 02/14/2008

Very reliable after I got them working. Both lasers do not seem to be as powerful as advertised. I can not measure the output so my opinion is subjective. After burnishing the tailcap to make good... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Good gift, looks just like regular candles

posted byandrade4 on 02/13/2008

- looks just like any other generic candle - easy to fool your friends - they actually work. provided a lot of laughs at the birthday party - that you have to let them burn for 30 seconds before to... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Good for the price

posted byslewis69au on 02/13/2008

Good Price, Come pre-charged, Reasonable Capacity, nice finish, mine came in a free little case which was nice. Don't seem to hold their charge over time as well as some rechargable brands but the... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Good quality, sharp blade, good price!

Nice and Sharp, retracting mechanism is easy to use, handle is easy to grip. Does everything that you would expect it to. I have used it to cut thin and thick plastics, paper, cardboard. I wrecked... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Easy to Use OK Quality

Cheap, Does the job, Lots of different bits, nice and small. Most importantly for me it gets through Aus domestic airport security so I can carry a screwdriver again! I do frequent day trips and my... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Excellent and high quality

Excellent quality, very bright, easy to use switch, bargain price for the quality. Seem like FAR better quality than many other cheap LED lights going around. None really. Could perhaps be left on... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere