Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Just fun

posted bydennisj on 03/18/2008

This is just a fun item, very cheap, funny shape, nice light-output (like 2 of the standard keychain lights on DX. It's a big large, there seems to be a lot of air in the pig, that's a pity, makes... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• it fits

posted byCyberia on 03/18/2008

its got nice material soft enough on the inside to keep my psp from harms ways and this is a very good thing because my screen has been getting very scratched as of late and this is protecting it i... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• good

posted byCyberia on 03/18/2008

-it works for my ipod and was cheap -i carry one around with me about all the time -i always use it with my laptop -I do not see any cons in buying this item -when it is at such a cheap price -only... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Cool lamp

posted bywazenks on 03/18/2008

Brightness is avg, does its job pretty good in normal light, but at night with no other light you can see the difference!, led's have a little of a red glow to them so you can tell if the thing is... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Air Blower for camera sensor cleaning

posted byesepepe on 03/18/2008

I used this to blow off some specs of dust on my Pentax K10D DSLR sensor. It did it so I'm happy (and its cheap). Puff of air is rather weak, but apparantly enough to clean my sensor this time. Not... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Good Buy

Awesome price, pretty bright, great construction, good quality. makes Vaseline glass glow, charges glow in the dark paints,watches,misc, perfect for going "room raiders" in your house as... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Awesome, just awesome

Totally can see the beam at night, and slightly to decent in the daytime depending on light situations, this thing blasts far and bright, have shot buildings well over 2000-3000 ft away on my with... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Very weak peak

posted byAlphete on 03/18/2008

Very useful Comes with two measure gauges Big numbers. Tire pressure peak is very weak. It broke the first time I used it. But its not completely necessary The peak that you plug into the inflation... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Highlights and Lowlights

Casing seems strong When you action the dynamo, light is really strong Comes with a lock to keep hidden dynamo lever . Comes with "bateries" but they won't provide too much voltage to as... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• I use it everyday!

Very compact Very unexpensive Best value for your money Could be a little bit longer, but that would increase size. Did not test it at biggest throuputs. I bought this cable because I need it at I... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere