Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Awesome if you have to open anything Nintendo

posted byDesolataX on 06/03/2007

- Can't find them at any hardware store, I've looked! - Open's up any Nintendo Triwing screw so you don't have to worry about damaging them - Zilch They are a great price and helpful for the modders.

0 0 0

• Must-Have for NDS Users

posted byDesolataX on 06/03/2007

- Don't have to encode roms (unlike the M3 Lite) - It's slot 1 - Very inexpensive - Well built - Cheats! - Played every game I threw in it! - Fast Start up - Skinnable - No in game slowdowns - make... Read more

0 0 0

• The name says it all

posted byDark_Fantom on 06/03/2007

Has multiple settings for different flashing displays. Good price breaks easily if droppped Theres not too much to say about it. It's a plastic rod with LEDs placed inside it, each time you press I... Read more

0 0 0

• Easy, blends in with DSL!!

posted bytheoutfit1 on 06/03/2007

i replaced my black one so i blends in with my ds...it looks right now :) very easy to install none so far GET IT if you have a white ds :D

0 0 0

• R4DS English ver....THE BEST SLOT-1 CART TO DATE!!

posted byZombie_X on 06/03/2007

This R4DS is absolutely the best NDS Slot-1 card in my opinion cause it can run every NDS image flawlessly. NDS WFC play is perfect in every aspect. it can run all NDS rom images perfectly with no... Read more

0 0 0

• USB Charging Cable for NDS and NDS Lite ++++

Can hook up NDSL to a: PC, MAC, and PS2. Works just as good as official Nintendo AC Adapter. Just what you need if your lost your NDSL charger. It is even compact enough to fit in your pocket and a... Read more

0 0 0

• NDS Dummy Card +++ Review

Fist flush into Slot-1 of the NDS/NDSL. Can be used as a dust cover. NDS OS won't detect the card cause there is no NDS header with the card. Perfect for Slot-2 cards that require a Slot-1 card for... Read more

0 0 0

• NDS Dummy Card +++ Review

Fist flush into Slot-1 of the NDS/NDSL. Can be used as a dust cover. NDS OS won't detect the card cause there is no NDS header with the card. Perfect for Slot-2 cards that require a Slot-1 card for... Read more

0 0 0

• Replacement Stylus for NDS Lite 2-Pack Black

Feels just like the official stylus and controls great. Doesn't seem to harm/scratch the screen at all. Fits perfectly in my hands. none at the moment Although I didn't buy these from here, they so... Read more

0 0 0

• R4ds Owns

posted byrahul on 06/03/2007

Well r4ds is a great product ,A product which is a must for every single ds/ds[lite] owner. -> Just copy the moonshell program files on the root of the sd card along with the games ,dats set sit... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere