Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Impressive functionality for the price

posted byEmmie on 01/10/2008

Small, Compact, Clear audio Have to play with it in order for it to stay in your ear but once done it stay intacked Excellent buy for the price.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Excellent!

posted byDonaldM on 01/10/2008

Bright, cheap, holster provided. Fairly narrow hotspot, around 10 degrees but plenty of useful spill. Spill beam shape a little odd, but nothing to worry about. Holster doesn't quite line up with a... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Mystery 900mah 15C 7.4v Lipo

posted byHelivator on 01/10/2008

Nice full powered 8 minute flight on my BLDC Walkera 4, 300g weight, discharges to just over 20% remaining with full power available at the end of the flight. Dump the heavy NIMH and get these on a... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Cheap batteries

posted byOrigo on 01/10/2008

Really cheap. I got 25 not 20. Poor packaging. The batteries fall out and shorts out during transport. Most of the batteries where under 3v. The price is so low that the poor packaging dosent... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Pretty good for the money

posted byrtx5000 on 01/10/2008

Its really cheap for what you get. Touch screen is fairly responsive and speakers are nice and loud. Has an easy to use MP3 player and video player. Decent call quality, wish the headset was a - is... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Always wanted one of these

posted bywebberke on 01/10/2008

Always wanted to have one of these so I was happy when I found this on DX on an icredibly low price. Arrived very fast (3 days to Europe). Preety nice one, the colors in it are great and reacts to... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Great cloth

posted bynambinhvu on 01/10/2008

Great cloth. I got a yellow one because I told them I didn't want pink or green, so If you want a specific color just contact them and let them know. Now I know of 4 different colors: pink, green,... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Pretty good stylus!

posted byChewy on 01/10/2008

Does what its meant to do, works just like the normal stylus of course, but with a bit of an extention, helps me out in gaming. Hallow, no shine on plastic, the white doesnt match the DS white. for... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• good

posted byfranckcor on 01/10/2008

Small and strong, easy to carry. None If you need a very small tripod, choose sku 1309 instead of this (only 1.48$).

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Very GOOD !

posted byfranckcor on 01/10/2008

Excellent price, good quality, dont look cheap. It's very light and small so it's a must have! None! BUY if you need a small good tripod.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere