Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Ok for the money

posted byThe_One on 08/23/2007

Nice price and that is all Poor quality. Poor beam pattern. Ok for the price but what do you expect for $10?

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Fits Like A Glove

posted byPGT96 on 08/22/2007

- Easy to install - Anti-slip yet doesn't attract dust - Cut-outs do not interfere with connectors - Poor quality lanyard A great quality slip-case, made even better by the price.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Pretty Nice

posted bymuppie on 08/22/2007

Pretty nice quality. These are quite expensive in-store. None. I just made another order for 2 more of these and then the price dropped. Good product

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Perfect Case!

posted byAWESOME on 08/22/2007

Fits everything very well Protects DS from scratches/falls[if not too high] Seems very sturdy Space for stylus, 3 games, and a cleaning cloth. Engrish on the packaging :P None I'd reccomend this to... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Great pair of earphones, great price.

Good sound quality [unless compared to very high end ones, that are like... 20 times as much] Comfortable in my ears. Loud earphones Havent found any yet. The Medium and Large sizes seem to be the... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Very good screen protector.

-fits perfectly -easy to apply -doesn't make touchscreen harder to use -very cheap -none? - it didn't come with "soft card" but I used a plastic card, and it worked better than the would... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• can't beat this laser

posted byvt_calais on 08/22/2007

strong Visible beam long battery life shines for miles great value for money i,ve seen 30Mw green laser for hundreds of dollars it does have a long battery life but aaa batteries are expensive love... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Excellent replacement set

posted byMophoto1 on 08/22/2007

great batteries, same as ones in remote originally. all arrived perfectly. Plus come in tear away package so you can keep extras where ever you may need them. none offers cheap peace of mind for at... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Great Deal on the job lot

posted byMophoto1 on 08/22/2007

Great batteries, out of the lot, 2 came dead, the rest were between good and excellent (majority excellent). Can't beat the price with a switch. Plastic tray bit dodgy, but can be easily fixed with... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Great batteries

posted bystevenmadpotato on 08/22/2007

Amazing price. Definately has PCB protection. Great casing, the purple batteries I got from here a while ago had only partial casing which caused them to short and explode in one of my lights. Only... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere