Wish
Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Handy and powerful hot glue gun

posted bysheepish on 03/10/2008

A decent 60W, so it's quick to heat up (and yes, it does get hot - ow). Uses the larger size of glue sticks, making it suitable for big and small gluing jobs (although the glue gun itself is quite... Read more

2 0

ViewMore Hide

• Nice, and affordable screen protector

posted byoptic.ghost on 03/10/2008

The screen shield was quite affordable, and with the exception of size very close to Hori-esque quality. The directions are all in Kanji which would be no good to anyone lacking experience with can... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Can power 2.5 hard-drives

posted byMobile777 on 03/10/2008

-Has European plug! -Green LED. -Looks good. -1000mA. -Can power up 2.5 hard drives unlike other cheapish adapaters. -Plug doesn't fold into body like in other adapters. I was pleasantly surprised... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Good bargain

-The bottle contains a large quantity of super-glue! -Bottle can stand by its own. -The glue isn't so bad (it works nicely) -Cap is low quality (I couldn't open it) I tried making a hole in the cap... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Gret earphones for the price.

posted bymaccad on 03/10/2008

Very Good sound quality, very close to fairly high end expensive Sony headphones that i have. Decent Bass, nice treble and good alround clarity in music. Fits in my ears very well with the medium 3... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Nice little charger

-Very small -Great for travelers! -Cuts the power exactly at 4.18V -Internal plug (no cable) -Not the fastest charger. Takes some hours to charge a small battery -Comes with an American plug. Needs... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Real easy to test LEDs with

-Test many LEDs at the same time -Different milliamperes to choose from -Quickly check if your newly bought LEDs are DOA and save money -No instructions whatsoever so you should learn what the mean... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Useful little tool

posted bymaccad on 03/10/2008

Pretty good little tool, Specific to Nintendo Wii, DS etc.. Generally fits the slot very well. Cheap, easy to use and handy. Build quality could have been a little better as it may not really take... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Best USB hub around here

- Looks good in silver - Quite small - Good build quality - Seven ports (five vertical, two horizontal) - good socket design. - Comes with a power adapter - USB 2.0, Fast - Works with all kinds of... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Minijack Review

posted bycutecute2004 on 03/10/2008

Excellent converter from 2.5 mm to 3.5 mm. Small and not very interfering with your wires Will not entangle with the wire Very clear sound from stereo Very Flimsy The Rubber looks quite poor Looks... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere