Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Keep away.

posted byMegavvolt on 08/09/2007

They look great. A very expensive-looking cord, three pairs of silicone inserts included, fancy and expensive look. The sound is far from stellar. No bass at all. I get a feeling that the money is... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Keep away.

They look great. A very expensive-looking cord, three pairs of silicone inserts included, fancy and expensive look. The sound is far from stellar. No bass at all. I get a feeling that the money is... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Good little adapter

posted byFriko on 08/09/2007

Very compact compared to other makes I've seen. Charges my Sony Ericsson p990i fine with the USB charger. Only white colour and it has ipod printed on it. There are alternatives being sold for in I... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Disappointing it's a 1200 mAh

posted byFriko on 08/09/2007

On a positive note, the battery has lasted more than a week without the need of recharging. That's with me using it between 30mins to 1 hr each day. I was shocked to find that the battery that with... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• I wish they all fit right.

posted byQuickAvenger on 08/09/2007

The buttons are Very sharp. they look nice and are very shiny. They don't all fit and mesh with the original PSP case very well. I had a horrible time with square button it stuck and just didn't x... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Good thing. Buy them.

They look good and they sound good. I've tried 4 pairs of earphones from this site and so far these are simply the best. Almost as good as Koss Porta Pro. Nothing I can come up with. Here's a list... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Not the best ones, but more or less ok

Good quality cord, two pairs of extra silicone inserts, these phones really look nice. My wife loves them. The sound is ok, but you can only hear the bass if you insert them really deep. I usuallly... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Great Value

posted byCurkz on 08/09/2007

Fast and does the job quickly without the need of carrying staples around. Can only do a certain amount of sheets depending on what paper Maybe a more industrial made one. Built from metal and that... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Great

posted byCurkz on 08/09/2007

Lets see it reduces the strain for gaming and makes your mouse glide easier. It reduces the wrist strain so you have less work. In other words it does what you want. Its fast and its cheap Best on... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• great!

posted byxdragongcx on 08/09/2007

really bright and pretty scratch resistant. kept it my pocket with my keys all day and it came out scratch free! pretty hard to change buttons... hehe not drop proof... great product. i love this... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere