Wish
Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Cute Runners

posted bybadmonk on 05/08/2008

- Cute little runners as a keychain - Good build quality, especially the ring on the show where the keychain is attached to. - Looks just like a real shoe, except it's miniature - Clock time is set... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Cheeky little doggy!

- Cute doggy -- a good camouflage if you need to spy on someone - Good value for money - Easy installation -- driver works fine in XP. - I don't think the camera is 1.3 Mpx as advertised. - Slow in... Read more

1 0

ViewMore Hide

• It's a screamer!

- This is really loud for its size - Excellent value for money at this price - Multi uses for this (monitoring old folks, pets, or simply your teenage kids!) - Easy to use -- no need to messy Can -... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Perfect small assistent

posted byRobert on 05/08/2008

Works perfect, the Card Reader is integrated under the big USB-Connector. The small black part on the cable, can sort of lock the parts, and can be splitted to give the full cable lenght. There are... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Cheap and does its job

- It paired successfully with all bluetooth devices that I have tried with - Small and compact -- easy to carry around - comes in a nicely packaged box - cap is fastened tightly, so it won't fall -... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Works OK

- Works on a linksys router - build quality looks good - has a magnet as base of antenna - signal strength produced by this unit is sub-standard - SKU.5265 produces better signal quality - as the I... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Does it job ok.

- Does it job and it trims nose hair fine - Cheap alternative for grooming - Energy efficient - does not chew up the batteries like the previous one I had - comes in a nice box (though slightly - I... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• useful to place on the roof of a car

posted byErik1 on 05/08/2008

The base is magnetic, strong enough to stick on the roof of a car. Reception is better then a standard 2dBi antenna, but worse than other 9dBi antenna's, i think due to the 2.5 meters (about 8 ft)... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Good brain teasers!

- These make great brain teasers - Have hours of fun with friends and relatives - Quality is good and is has nice finishing - 7 puzzles for the price of one is a bargain! - No solution (which could... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• The extra length is great!

posted bysuperrob on 05/08/2008

Longer stylus. The "tip" that holds it inside the DS doesn't slide of very quickly. Really cheap for 4 good looking and good felling styluses. If you pull to hard you will pull it into if... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere