Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Must Have

posted by0xCAFE on 01/08/2008

Very solid plastic. The cord is also well built. The length is enough so that your left hand can simply hold the cord and have the cap dangling. None really. Even the way the mechanism is made, of.... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Funny thing to have

posted byTitine on 01/08/2008

Fun and realistic, you can write with it ! Average build quality I got some for whole family.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Fantastic laser pointer

posted byNatman on 01/08/2008

Good quality metal construction Bright red laser It sends my cats crazy! Cost £1 None Much better and brighter than my old UK red laser. Its great fun for my cats who chase the dot for hours a... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Absolutley brilliant

posted byNatman on 01/08/2008

Super cheap good quality screen protector for the PSP Slim NONE! If you have a PSP slim and you care about that lovely glass screen then dont think - just BUY one NOW!

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• edc you said ?

posted bypatrickbateman on 01/08/2008

small strong light so cheap ! nothing at all you never got enough of theses a must have in every dealextreme order

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Good overall

posted bytgc_9012 on 01/08/2008

This cable is very useful if you own 3 consoles. It's also very cheap. If I connect al 3 consoles, I can't hear any sound. So if I want to play on my Wii, I have to unplug my PS2 to hear any sound.... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Excelent buy!

posted byDutchT on 01/08/2008

Very bright and last very long on a charge! One can even dim the light! None Buy as an emergency light! Excelent!

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Great Pouch

posted byakodinito on 01/08/2008

Reasonable price. Great protection for the ds lite when on the go. A little bit hard to put in the ds lite. I guess it will be easier when the pouch gets older. I would recommend this item to who... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Passable Replacement for Mouse Pads

posted byakodinito on 01/08/2008

Very nice quality led, it has no flaws at all and as a plus it doesnt have a "gummy" dome like some other ones have so any dust that gets on it can be easily wiped off. All the solder and... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Works fine with MS

posted byteatimestreet on 01/08/2008

Small and works. none. I don't know why SONY stick with propriety format... If you have SONY digicam, buy this.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere