Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Neat little tripod

posted byMidnight38544 on 01/30/2008

It's a neat little tripod, feels sturdy, rubber feet prevent slipping. Legs are easily bendable but not so flexible as to move when the weight of a camera is put on it. None I bought this tripod to... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• OK for the price

posted byviolatorjf on 01/30/2008

Decent amount of light. Clicky feels solid. Light has a strong blue tint to it. When the light is opened up, the LED assembly will actually slide right out if you don't hold it the right way. If to... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Real+Growable Lucky Bamboo Plant In-a-Bottle Keych

posted bycubian on 01/30/2008

small, cute , can be hook on to anywhere. neat little gadget. don't know how much water need to keep it alive or how ofent to give it. cool, get it while it last

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Great item

posted bybored on 01/30/2008

All good. Low noice. Powerful. none Might come in handy ;)

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Good color great price

posted byIWRENCH on 01/30/2008

Great color. Good sound and build. Only that they are more expensive than the orange earbuds that seem exactly the same except for color. Take the time to try the other size attachments for best... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Compact splitter

Nice and compact. Great price. None. Great for sharing music with friends. No more sharing earbud earwax! Buy a few to keep around.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• The cats love them!

Comes with an extra set of batteries. The kids love to have the cats chase the lights. Batteries installed were DOA I got the silver version. Not the red pictured. Buy a few.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Small & Light

posted bySalva on 01/30/2008

Small and very light, 3.5X.8X.6 cm smaler than DX spec. Red ligth does not turn to blue when full charged Buy it!

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• It works

posted bypwllam on 01/30/2008

Very good price. It works with all the rumble-enabled games I've tried. The vibration is not very strong. Felt more like a little buzz. Good value, can't complain for the price.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Good value

posted bypwllam on 01/30/2008

Very good price compared to what palm charges for their original screen protectors. Not as responsive/sensitive as the original palm screen protectors. When I used the original palm one, it was and... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere