Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Excellent case

posted bykunz123 on 12/04/2007

- EXCELLENT build quality - Looks and feels great - Good fit and has space for accessories - Spongy-ish, so offers some level of shock protection for the DS - Compartments are handy none This is an... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• good quality

- Strong and good quality zips - Holds the camera and a couple of accessories - Cheap The label on the bag looks a bit crap as its not printed properly. Not bad for the price.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• nice and cheap

- tiny - cheap - strong - very brittle and break easy These are great little magnets for making LED throwies or using them as spacers for batteries. Just be careful with them because they break... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Awesome

- Very cheap - Crisp and clear projection - Good build quality none This is an excellent little gadget. Get lots of them and hand them out to friends/family! Every single person who has seen this... Read more

1 0

ViewMore Hide

• Case fan

- Cheap - Well made - Quiet - Did not come with mounting screws Very cheap for a 120mm fan - get it if you need one.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Cooling fan

- Good quality fan - Reasonably quiet - Did not come with mounting screws Great little fan, does the job.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Disappointed as well

NONE as my unit did not work as advertised. The gain is minimal and my small 2db antenna does a much, much better job. It does looks like its well built. Magnetic base and long lead so it looks the... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Not bad

- Excellent build quality - Excellent battery life - Tiny! The light output is at best, average. It is nowhere close to 1W, let alone 5W as the manufacturer suggests. At this price, its good enough... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Looks nice, but not really that useful.

Looks awesome Reasonably sharp Cheap The build quality sucks. The plastic wood bit wobbles and makes the whole thing look really cheap. After tightening the screws did not work, I had to pull it on... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• works well

Well made, and has pretty good coverage. All the devices i tested it on lost GPS reception instantly :) Its slightly large though, but still fits in your palm. Good unit and works well.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere