Wish
Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Exceeds Expectations

posted bymanytwos on 04/10/2008

Excellent build quality. I thought for less than a toonie it will be barely comparable to a pack of kindergarten stickers. So I bought two in one go in case something goes wrong. What a pleasant is... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Great light

posted bystockstinks on 04/10/2008

I really like this light. I use it five times a day... At work. The beam is really bright and one of the smoothest. However, as much as I like this light, it is not quite as nice as the SAIK RC-A3... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Does the job

posted byEmerzozn on 04/10/2008

* Much cheaper than the ones in stores. * Works with both movies and games. * Great image quality. * Build quality not top-notch, but still fair. * The cable is not that long, so you can't play too... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• led flashlight finally came!

posted bykenrick88 on 04/10/2008

this thing is perfect for a pocket flashlight and can also be used to substitute for your mobile flashlight! since buying this flashlight, its the only thing i've been using. as i said, its hell of... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Cheap, strong

posted bypotatorage on 04/10/2008

Strong, about ~~~N40 Packaging was simple, just a plastic bag... Can carry about maybe.............2pounds? Cheap with shipping............ Kind of expensive, but really with shipping. Price is is... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Transferred files quickly from IDE drive to SATA

posted bydeepdvd on 04/10/2008

Transferred files quickly from my IDE drive to my new system It doesn't come with a SATA-power -> Molex converter, so I wasn't able to power my old drive with my new computer because the power I... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Cheap

posted bypotatorage on 04/10/2008

Very, very cheap. You get 100 for less than 4 dollars. Some were dead on arrival, I had to test each one for voltage. Packaging is not so good, plastic tray with a piece of cardboard taped over. be... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Decent Pocket Watch

posted bytrublu on 04/10/2008

The fine detail on the watch makes it looks expensive. There is a design on the front and the back of the watch. The chain is the right amount of length and is removable. There is a removable film... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Cable has worked great for 6 months

posted bydeepdvd on 04/10/2008

Perfect for OEM SATA drives (whether that be a optical or hard drive) missing data cable. It has worked great for over 6 months so far. It could be longer, but 1.5 ft was long enough for what I it... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• how to adjust

posted bykocakus on 04/10/2008

It looks quite good. it has a good light. it is thick than I supposed... friends asks for where to buy? it is not so hard to adjust the time. push and hold the mode button for 2 or 3 seconds. at to... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere