Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Quality

posted bysmitty on 10/07/2007

EXCELLENT SOUND, this is one of the greatest things ive ever bought on deal extreme, it has a great sound quality and is defenantly worth the price. i have to turn my speakers off for it to work it... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Grrrrrreat Case

posted byTOPHeR on 10/07/2007

The case is super affordable. It holds together nicely. Protects the iPhone nicely. No scratches so far. Bad design. The side controls are hard to reach. Need finger nails. Case came big some Case... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Double your illumination pleasure!

posted byllasher on 10/07/2007

Inexpensive You get two Bright enough to be useful, small enough to be convenient Uses good old AAAs Not the sturdiest of torches but good enough for the price Other colours would be good (see AAAs... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• 63 LEDs at this price??

posted byllasher on 10/07/2007

Cheap Really cheap Nice colours Bright Variable build quality: some may need a bit of a shake to work No choice of colours (although happy with variety) These make great gifts. I might get some are... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Great value and usefulness

posted byThyra on 10/07/2007

Tiny and robust. Won't ever come apart unintentionally, because they are held together by 4 little screws. Using Li coin cells, so that self-discharge during storage is not much of an issue. Nice -... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Nice tiny shaver

posted byVolny on 10/07/2007

-Very small -Feels solid -Battery lasts pretty long (for its size) -Gets pretty warm when charged -No regulation when charged, you need to stop the charcging yourself. -You need an power adaptor if... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Very cute little flashlight

posted byBolor on 10/07/2007

RC-H3 uses a single AA cell and a CREE LED The beam pattern is a large hotspot and corona The tint is a nice white Current drain from the cell is 2A (with NiMh), runtime about 45 to 50 minutes to 1... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• hit or miss...

posted byantoine_t on 10/07/2007

great price, low (easy) learning curve, flies a good 5-7 minutes before needing a recharge, build quality is decent too -QC issues, I had 2, first one the re-charging mechanism stopped working 5 at... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Bright Green Laser

posted byrizki_p on 10/07/2007

Can't hold full power when using Alkaline and Ni-Mh on mine. Feels solid in hand but i know the internal is extremely fragile. Not sure about its aveage output. Should have used a CR123 tube of for... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Complete protection for screen

posted byVincent_Vega on 10/07/2007

- Clean design - Excelent build quality - Complete protection for screen - None Thin case design for complete protection.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere