Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Not as robust as the genuine product

posted byslewis69au on 11/29/2007

Nice protective case. Fits fat PSP very well. Hinges are a bit weak, mine broke after 6 weeks of use and had to be glued back together! Nice case but not very strong - handle with care and it be... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Works Great

posted byTheGMan on 11/29/2007

Works exactly as it should; follow the instructions and you'll be A-OK. Basically, all you need to do is mix and apply the adhesive within 5 minutes and it'll bond. None I used this to fix the of a... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Best one out there

posted byslewis69au on 11/29/2007

Kick ass screen protector. Easily the best one out there. can be a little tricky to apply. Make SURE you get the genuine one - the knock offs are very CRAPPY. To DX'es credit once I realised they -... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Very usefull

posted bysnewpers on 11/29/2007

Does what it should do: protect your NDS screens. I am pleasantly surprised by how thin it actualy is. Getting it on is a bit tricky. don;t start on it if you oonly have 5 mnutes of time to do it.... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Does what it should do!

Fits the NDS and WII screws perfectly. Not too big, but sure does the trick. none. If you intend to open up your NDS or Wii, get this, you won't regret it. It's cheap and it works. What else could... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Perfect asset for PS2

So much brighter and sharper graphics, coming from my PS2. Packaging says PS3, but I sure does improve the PS2 also! The PS2 connection plug was a REAL tight fit. Awesome. Should have ordered it If... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Funky Case, Good Price

posted byMarquisDM on 11/29/2007

It is really soft, and will protect your gadgets well. I like the design a lot, and the price couldn't get any better. I use it to protect my MP3 player, and it is working really great for me. It a... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Works great

posted byPreet on 11/29/2007

You cannot even buy a regular lighter for this price, so to get a two in one combo, it is an awesome deal. It works great and is good quality. Sometimes the blade gets stuck, but all you have to do... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Great Value

Great price, and extremely well made. Absolutly none. Best way to protect your ds for without spending much. If you dont already have one, buy one.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Great Quality

Excellent Quality for the price. I was really impressed with how well it worked out. A+++++ Absolutly no cons. It is a nice sleek lookin case. It is well made and a great deal. If you want to your... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere