Wish
Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Stylish and cheap!

posted byMarijke on 01/24/2008

They're great! They are pretty cheap, but have a great colour and sound-quality! They come with extra pairs of plastic ends. Easy to use and look great! Actually none, except that I want to have in... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Pretty mice watch

posted bykryptonite on 01/24/2008

Nice color and finish. Easy to adjust the band (Push in the round side of the pin, not the side that looks like a screw, I did that a couple of time, took a large amount of force, the other side so... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Cheap and handy

It's cheap and it does as its supposed to! None None Buy it when you need them for you DS! They are cheap and work great.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• I am in love with the colour!

It's a great vibrant colour! It includes a strap. Good material. It does not cover my entire DS, and it is a lot of work to get it in the snug fitting cover. So I would say it is more suitable for... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Good Replicat

posted byKILLER304 on 01/24/2008

Very good Memory Card with 64MB. Enough place to save your Savegames! The Memory Card is hard to put in. Enough Place!!!

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• A stylish pair of Mario keychains.

posted byterokos on 01/24/2008

Silly and geeky, yet cool. Accurate colors, pretty good paint job. The goomba's wings were put in upside down. It would be cool to get to choose which ones you get. Not that it matters that much, I... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Doesn't work

posted byTheDUDE on 01/24/2008

It works for 5G Ipods but anything above that it won't work. It won't work with the Ipod Classic and anything above that. Its a good price for what it does but I also hear the quality isn't that... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• A good pair of headphones

Good looking, very good sound. The cable seems strong and the connector is smaller than usual, which is nice. The earplugs are comfortable to wear. Very, very loud. I have three mp3-players, and of... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Good enough

Good screen, plays video files very well, pretty stylish design, good sound. The UI is a little slow and uncomfortable to use. The play/pause button doesn't always work. The manual was for the and... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• nice for price

posted byllamaman on 01/24/2008

very long distance my connections broke inside so I had to resolder. cant figure out how to connect it to lights with a light switch too. good if you want to make a wireless outlet

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere