Wish
Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Not really worth it

posted byVcent on 03/07/2008

Itm lighted,it is simple to connect Mine died after around 2 minutes,and the time it lighted it was pretty dimm for its size...(Defunct unit?) Also the light wasnt focused very well,it spread out a... Read more

1 0

ViewMore Hide

• AWESOME Lighter!

posted byCrude on 03/07/2008

Stylish, good quality, sturdy and durable. Makes a nice unique "click" when lid is opened. Copper filament burns a bright green color, very cool looking. neat design on lighter too price.... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Perfect!

posted byCrude on 03/07/2008

Built in every way just like a Zippo lighter, same quality materials, lid opens to exact same angle. Makes nice "clink" sound, even uses the same flints, fluid and wick! I honestly find a... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Great Color for Silver Flashlights

posted byHypnosis4u2nv on 03/07/2008

- Color is great for silver flashlights - Price - Build Quality may be better than the tailcap your currently using - Fits most of the flashlights DX sells Must know how to replace your current (If... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• $10 1xAA Killer Flashlight

posted byHypnosis4u2nv on 03/07/2008

- Price - Brightness - Will out-throw most 1xAA LED lights and some bigger incandescents - Build Quality - WOW - Forward Clicky (Momementary Switch) - Size - AA Compatibility - Eneloops work Orange... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Bad A$$ Light

posted byJoshandlauri on 03/07/2008

awesome light super bright, blinding, beam reachs over 100 feet, great for mounting to bike helmet or bike. WOW. even low is bright. CR123a batteries are expensive, do yourself a favor and get 2 of... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Nice protection against scratches and minor impact

posted byvipers on 03/07/2008

- Good price compared against items I have seen that provide comparable protection. - Soft and smooth inner fabric lining. - Texture of outer fabric makes it easy to grip while inserting/removing -... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• The sharpest blade of any I've purchased from DX

posted byspencer on 03/07/2008

I'm giving this knife and overall 5 because I was expecting much less than I received. It has good weight and balance, and is by far the sharpest knife I've received from DX right out of the box. a... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Fun

posted byfranckcor on 03/07/2008

Good small r/c car, the speed is good for this type of toy. White front light and red light on the rear. Blue light on the car. Strong (many falls and always OK). Cheap. My car don't want charging... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Great lighter!

posted byTariq on 03/07/2008

This lighter is amazing. i just got it today an am really impressed. there is no way you can quickly run your finger across this monster. it will burn you. cool button to open and start the none it... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere