Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Great Little Player

posted bysaragoescrazy on 11/30/2007

Definitely worth the price, it has great sound and is very easy to understand and easy to get working. The battery cover thing sometimes slides of a bit easy but still holds on pretty tight very up... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Well Cheap!

posted byheineken66 on 11/30/2007

Seem to fit perfectly well with my NDS. No burred edges which could scratch your screen. None Good price for what some shops charge stupid money for. If you need them, these work well and are a for... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Cute Watch!

posted bysaragoescrazy on 11/30/2007

Cute watch, I love the pig cartoon drawings on it and it's got a nice watch base, very awesome. The watch band isn't the best - the part that attaches it to the hole which holds it on your arm can... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Does a good job!

posted byMakKB on 11/30/2007

- Light and nicely built! - Simple to use. - Adds a bit more protection than I thought. - Price! - None. It's an excellent product for it's price. I'm using it on a PSP Slim and it fits very well,... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Does What It Says On The Tin!!

posted byxerxes2k on 11/30/2007

-Cheap -Protects from fugly fingerprints -Easy to take on and off with the exception of the power switch getting in the way -Good for White NDSL -L&R buttons are a little harder to get to -Mine... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• I love these devices

posted bypbarlow55 on 11/30/2007

always handy as a quick check tool, good life saver in dangerous situations a little inaccurate, but otherwise good I always use these tools to check for live wires - never trust anything, I think... Read more

1 0

ViewMore Hide

• Fits N95 Perfectly!!

~Protects Screen ~No More Finger Prints ~No More Scratches ~Fits Perfectly ~Cheap! ~Does Not Come With Sqweejee Card ~Tricky To Apply Make Sure You Clean ALL the dust from your screen. Use light to... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Better than a long cable

Great for my mp3 player that needs this connection, good size Not sure if its just my mp3 player, I don't have anything else with this socket but I had to put the small end in what seemed the wrong... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Nice Colour and finish

Good price, good finish and small battery holder and design isn't gonna last, but for te price who cares use more available batteries give it a go if you like, you only live once

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• A Must To Keep The Kids Quiet!!

~Keeps NDS & NDSL Charged On Long Trips ~Fits External USB Charger sku.6584 ~No More Moaning Kids In The Back ~2m Long Cable Build Looks Cheap - But It Is So.... Nevermind They Should Make A 2... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere