Wish
Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Does its job as a spare charger

posted bybadmonk on 03/05/2008

- For this price, it is a bargain! - Does what it's supposed to do -- charge your nokia batteries! - has LED lights letting you know when the charge is ready - accepts your normal Nokia handset as... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• its great

posted bysoph_iie on 03/05/2008

- great protection - its transparant so if you have any stickers on your ds like mine, you can still see them. - unlike some other cases, your ds can actually close. - easy to put the ds to insert... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• its really great best stylus

- its retractable! so that means it can get longer than the usual stylus! - it fits into the ds slot perfectly, no worries about it sticking out - range of colors to math your ds - great for games... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Superbly bright for the price range!

- This is by far one of the best and brightest flashlights for below $20 that I have bought off DX. The exact flashlight is sold at one of the stalls here for around $60!!! - Has a good throw, and... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Fun and time consuming

-The metal is pretty sturdy, cant be really forced open -The package doesn't show instructions. I'm guessing thats a pro? or else it wouldn't be fun - great time consuming little thing -a lot of i... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Fantastic Batteries for the price!

- Has pcb protection, meaning that you get that piece of mind knowing your device would not be damaged. - Really cheap for the quality you're getting. - They fit in many types of devices. I use for... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Good little flashlight.

- The fact that they run on AA batteries is a huge buying point of this torchlight. - This torchlight don't drain batteries as much as the incandescent ones, and the batteries last significantly -... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Great cases to protect your batteries

- These cases can be used to keep your batteries safe (i.e. from liquid). - Comes in three different sizes to store different battery types. - Clear plastic to see what batteries you have in them -... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• WOW

posted byBOTT3160 on 03/05/2008

HID Light is better than stock and very bright. I exchanged it out on my 2002 Trailblazer. Soon pictures of Stock vs HID will be posted. Basic plug into OEM factory harness. HID bulb doesn't twist... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Great for gifts!

- Great item that comes boxed to give away as present. - Looks expensive. - nice carvings on chopsticks and spoon. - don't know what material this is made of, but this is definitely not pure I the... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere