Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Works for most mice

posted bysmanners on 12/30/2007

-Small simple design -Works as it should Doesnt work with all mice so beware Worth a try 4 the price

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Yeah.

posted bykpschoedel on 12/30/2007

Lowest price for a reflective umbrella. Slightly smaller than a typical flash umbrella (33" diameter). Seems durable enough. 22" folded. Material is some plasticy fabric. No, 'tis not so... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Original Thermaltake

posted byreloader on 12/30/2007

This is Thermnaltake branded Very good looking 92x92x25mm fans. Very good price. It has 3 or 4 LED. I ordered 3 of them and i received 2 with 3 LED (Red , Grenn, Blue) and one with 4 LED (Red, big... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• it works

posted byliorpare on 12/30/2007

easy to install cheap not exactly 12V can be hard to install for beginers. Buy only if the fan noise is too strong .

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• HORI!!

great value for the money fits great on PSP 1000/2000 says hori :D none great product

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Nice faceplate

Cheap,costs atleast 15$ on ebay fits well on the PSP has all of the WIFI,SONY,MS writing almost like OEM faceplates None :D Get it if you like to mod

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Nice little gadget

posted byjelle2503 on 12/30/2007

Easy to wire, just cut the + lead to the brakelights, and put this device in between, it can only be wired in 1 way, be careful. Might be illegal by law to use on vehicles? Haven't heard of any law... Read more

2 1

ViewMore Hide

• WELL DONE!

posted byoutkast on 12/30/2007

Perfect fit like the original. No customer complains (yet). Price is damn good, the price for this kit is the price i use to pay for D-Pad only. None just yet Rated the build quality as 5, but i'll... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• It is worth it.

posted byNashfaw on 12/30/2007

A place to put both the remote and nunchucks. Rechargeable batteries already come charged. Green light when batteries are fully charged and red lights when batteries are charging. Have to play with... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Cute, small, useful

posted byzephram on 12/30/2007

Cheap small and fun Useful for DIY projects (even a small electric generator) Magnets shatter easily (lost two already) Useful and fun

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere