Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Not a good experience so far

posted byeman0621 on 06/03/2007

Easy to install Detailed instructions easy to follow Pretty good quality screen protector None so far Well protective writing on screen protector came off on the adhesive part of the protector so I... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• So far not so good

posted byeman0621 on 06/02/2007

-flip out wall plug -holds battery securely -charging indicator -using a 2200mah battery can only get to 40% charge, tried twice -english instructions might help with directions Any help on this be... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Inexpensive and protects well

posted byjmgtoomer on 06/02/2007

This case protects your wimote and nunchuk for the Nintendo Wii from getting scratched. The quality is good and it gives you a better grip so you won't throw or drop it. It is a little difficult to... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Great product!

posted byDark_Fantom on 06/02/2007

It's an amazing product, works like a charm. None at all Great product with a great price.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Best SD reader I've bought

posted byclone on 06/02/2007

PRICE! It's he best part of the whole deal. -Small -Incluses covers for both ends. -Has green LED that lights when powered and flickers when working None that I've encountered yet. This has saved I... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Best red laser for price anywhere. No coin cells!

posted byclone on 06/02/2007

-First pro is that it uses one AAA battery. No AG13s/LR44s/etc. And using a AAA keeps it small. Doesn't get much better than that. -Small -Twist to activate, no button! I have to call this a pro, I... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Very Useful!

posted byPharaohsVizier on 06/02/2007

-Clips cables really well -Nice build quality -Do you really need it shipped from here? You can get these anywhere. Very useful for clipping cables along the wall for me.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Excellent Cap Light!

posted byhyrez99 on 06/02/2007

Bright, Easy to use, and even includes batteries. It would be nice if it had a switch, but you just have to push the button until it turns off. 1st Push: 2 White LEDs 2nd Push: 4 White LEDs 3rd 2 2... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Cool Black Light Pen

posted byhyrez99 on 06/02/2007

Very good price. You get a blacklight responsive pen and a built in blacklight LED. A little hard to get the cap off. This works with standard blacklights as well. For less than a couple of this is... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Pretty decent keychain light.

posted bythe_mcmc on 06/02/2007

- Price! - Pretty bright (5 leds, after all) - Looks nice, and slim - Output is not linear over battery life, but still decent. - Head can unscrew while on keychain duty (if banging around) - but -... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere