Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Disappointed, not so good...

posted bysupernaze on 12/05/2007

- SDHC support - multiple saving files - GUI is unstable, heavy and slow - unable to create sub folders to organize roms - soft reset must be configured for each game: it's very irksome - no bars -... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Bright cabin light, a bit blueish

posted bycallmeshyguy on 12/05/2007

Pretty bright, used the spade bulb for my ford truck. The 8led was nice a little getting used to but pretty. The connectors were very tiny. Connectors were flimsy. Better off sautering the contacts... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Smaller than the stated dimensions

posted byMeGeek on 12/05/2007

Cheap! Decent & clear plastic. Slightly smaller than the stated dimension. Doesn't quite fit the Zune's 3" LCD screen. Cheap!

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Not as loud!

Cheap & small, built-in rechargeable battery. The mini USB jack on the mini speaker does not fit well with the included USB charging cable. It's too tight. Also it's not as loud as other said,... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Works fine!

Cheap! Multi-voltage output, multi plugs for most notebooks. Works fine! Power tip is easily disconnected from the cord. I have to put duct tape around the power tip connector to keep it from Works... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• fits like a dream

posted byads13 on 12/05/2007

fits well to the back of hard drive and seems to cool down drive by about 8oC no instalation instructions good buy for high end drives suggest to install on hard drives above 80gb once you work out... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Haha love those ones

posted byPinkfish on 12/05/2007

Haha I love those things. They used to sell lot of these in a 1$ store. I personnaly bought 4 of those silly chickens and 3 of them have been disguised with black markers and old earrings. My and a... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Doesn't fit

posted byfalcon_1898 on 12/05/2007

Shades the lens from the sun to reduce flare and ghosting, and increase contrast...IF it had fitted. This is an alternative to EW-73II, not EW-73B. It does NOT fit the EF-S 17-85 IU!! DX should is... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Yummy at a distance

posted byfalcon_1898 on 12/05/2007

Interesting appearance makes it a appealing gift. Wrapping is worn and old. Towel is small. Towel is loosely knit. Not edible. A unique gift to give.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Long Range Green Laser

posted bySobriquet on 12/05/2007

When using the laser pointing to objects in the sky (namely stars) it is very bright and has a nice long straight beam. The beam will easily reach the side of a block of units around 3 kilometers I... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere