Wish
Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Awesome Stand for Charging or Display

posted byneonix on 01/25/2008

-Displays your DS in style -It has 7 LEDs that fade one to the next, making many great colors. -Button to pause on a color that you like -Can charge the DS with or without the lights being and of a... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Great For Travel

posted bynaeco on 01/25/2008

- Compact, robust design. - Worldwide input voltage, great for travel. - 1000mA versus 500mA on a standard PC USB port, hence some devices may charge faster with this. - none really. - Works well -... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• anonymity ensured

posted byYukaza on 01/25/2008

Removes the DX Logo. Great for anonymous deliveries and drop shipping. It's $0.01 to remove a Logo. none. I'll probably never use this as I don't dropship. Hides who you bought it from, also saves... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Cute Pouch With Neck Strap

posted bynaeco on 01/25/2008

- Cute design. - Cushioned. - Neck strap. - A few loose threads which needed trimming. - Neck strap sewn in and can't be removed (unless you cut it off). - The pouch I received had two straps on to... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Cheap and works well

Cheap and small, so great for getting into tiny holes where screws are embedded. Feels quite solid and professional too. None really. The square grip is a little awkward. Dismantled my NDS Lite Buy... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Great

posted byshaakti on 01/25/2008

Compact design Blocks signals within a room and an unblocked radius of about 3 or 4 metres. Arrived with fully charged battery and ready to use. Ideal for offices and medical areas shared with the... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Useful product

Charges 5 pin USB devices (like mp3/mp4 players) through the AC plug. I use it to charge my NDS Lite and mp3 player when i'm moving around. The USB cable feels cheap, and a little part on the end... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Does what it does.

Connects audio output to input. I can use my mp3 player with my hifi system now. Or anyone elses HIFI system. Plastic feels cheap. Doesn't seem like it would snap or break though. Connects mp3 to... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Useful

Build quality is excellent, doesn't feel cheap and the microSD and miniSD adapter slide in and out without a hitch. Cheap. none. I bought this to replace the fake miniSD my brother bought with my... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Great Value

Looks very professional with a shiny metallic finish. Comes with a keychain clip too. Projects a straight line, or a dot. Cheap for what it is. Underpowered ones go for ~$10 in Australia. Have to a... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere