Wish
Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Nice case!

posted bybernardo on 01/05/2008

Very cheap and really helps protecting the nano. None. Great product for protecting the nano. If you have a nano, this is a must have!

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Very nice!

-Fits nano nicely -Its cheap -Protects the nano well None. Great for protecting the nano. Especially if you drop it. If you have a nano, this is a must have!

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Great pad-lock!

-It's cheap -Works very well -Much better than having to carry a key -Great for travelling bags None. Great pad-locks, especially if you're used to loosing keys like me :) Another great bargain DX!... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• I like it!

Very cheap and works very well with the shuffle! Its great to have many of these everywhere so you can charge your ipod wherever you go! Its samller than the stock apple one. Great cable to have If... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• great for the shuffle!

Great case for the shuffle. Fits well and protects it! None. Cheap and very useful! If you have a shuffle, you must get one of this!

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Much better than the stock one!

I found it much more useful than that cable that I got with my shuffle. You can take this one everywhere you need. None. Get many of these and put one on your latop bag, another on your backpack so... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Great protection!

Its cheap and protects your screen from getting scratched! None! This thing is simply great, and its cheap. Great! If you have a 3rd gen nano, you must get this!

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Great adaptor!

Its very cheap and works very well with my vaio laptop. None! This thing is very very cheap and works very well! A great and cheap producto from DX. If you need a USB to RS232 cable, get this one!

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Works great!

Works great with my ipod touch and my sony a2dp headphone. Also works fine with my nano and video. Automatically pairs with headphone and starts playing. Very straightforward to use. Does not work... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Graet protectors!

Great protectors! These thing is simply amazing... leaves no bubbles and works very well. I applied mine the wrong way the first time, but i just washed it and reapplied! Now its great! None! This... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere