Wish
Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Best tailcap's

posted byscorpidinas on 02/24/2008

-fits to my flashlight -glows in dark -can be use full for other flashlights -very cheap -glows to much when you left the near a lamp or something Absolutely No Cons At All! Best part is that they... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Nice splitter!

posted byscorpidinas on 02/24/2008

-does the job -fits good (heard from other's that fits no perfectly) but mine fits good! -best value and best quality -found it in my country just in one shop and the price is maximized there... No... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• CHEAP (price)...better if more BASE

posted byblackbeltcd.com on 02/24/2008

CHEAP (price-wise) and functional. looks just like the ones that come w/ iPod. comfortably fits my ears. almost NO base. i own this pair as well as the lower priced noise-cancelling earbuds. the in... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Slot one Solution!!!

posted byHakan_A on 02/24/2008

- runs clear nds games - no need to patch - 1:1 - TF card fits perfectly in the m3 real - the M3 player is awesome - it can run gba and ds browser (with de ram pack xD) It is not of good quality ez... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Good Card Reader

posted byparamotdam on 02/24/2008

My first Memory Card Reader was out of order. This Memory Card Reader is very good and easy to use. I'm happy of my buy. The price is little for the Memory Card Reader ! Previously had purchased a... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Good for some people

posted bybluehook on 02/24/2008

For me finding the perfect pair of earphones is somewhat of a holy grail. I must have really strange shaped ears because almost nothing will stay in there. So I thought these were worth a try and a... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Does the job - very well

I bought this for a friend, who asked me to get it for her birthday. I've never had such a cheap gift been received so well. She was delighted and it costs me less than a quid... amazing really. It... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• too much protective

posted byjgpascual on 02/24/2008

sorry for my bad english, im spanish, it´s much more protective than other ones i have had, its 2 times wide bigger than a targus one i have, and it also has an aditional compartment also very... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Like it - in blue

I like the pouch to keep it in, it feels like it will last longer than the sort of cheap little bags that most products of this nature come in. The cloth itself (mine was blue - hooray) works very... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• KOOL

posted bytomqman90 on 02/24/2008

really cheap price looks kool sitting around in its egg friends go "Oh My God WHAT IS THAT" they grow really fast :) the frog makes the water really green lid was stuck but did get it see... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere