Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Good for the money

posted byXzibit88 on 05/21/2007

For $30, nothing can touch it. Build seems ok. As long as the laser is baby-ed, it shouldn't break. Do not drop it! Like the saying goes, you get what you pay for. Most likely won't survive and and... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Great little flashlight!

posted byColorado on 05/21/2007

Great light output for a tiny light! The construction is also quite good for the price. The lens is glass, the reflector is a textured aluminum, and the body is aluminum. None. The lights that I a... Read more

1 0

ViewMore Hide

• Wow

posted bynikesber on 05/21/2007

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros: Wow the cheapest ive ever seen it for. Cons: none OtherThoughts: Bottomline: Save yourself some money!

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• SWEEEET

posted bynikesber on 05/21/2007

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros: Protects your razor from scratches and dents and cracks Easy to put on. Cons: None OtherThoughts: great, and... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Great earphones!

posted byDimaWii on 05/21/2007

Arrived quick! They came in one week. The package looks very nice and profesional. The quality is great. Sound is very nice, and good bass. They are comfortable and I can use them the whole day my... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Works great for me...

posted bynaumanmy on 05/20/2007

Simple process to setup. All you need is a Transflash, comes with the USB stick for the TF to be hooked to the computer. I have run many roms and it works great. The best part is that you can your... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Nice Throw

posted byPaulM1 on 05/20/2007

Great throw, battery life seems very reasonable as well, been going over a month on one charge with weekly use of at least 5 mins at a time Really defined hotspot is hard on the eyes closeup, but I... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Perfect! a lot of light for the buck!!!

posted byLEDniac on 05/20/2007

Great price!! good heat dissipation very bright with 1 battery the wire insulation tends to melt causing it to short circuit.... had to take it apart and put new wires but a great buy none the get... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Ok first laser

posted byshortyg83 on 05/20/2007

It's a good starter laser has a visible beam at night and reaches past my line of site. From what it seems like its has an IR filter but its is almost useless as it barely blocks the IR. Will not a... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Great tool!

posted byadamantly on 05/20/2007

For open areas, the light has a wide spill. Very bright for a small flashlight. Lasts long. Small and convenient to carry. LEDs will last almost forever before they give out. Light does not travel... Read more

1 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere