Wish
Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Excellent for the money

posted byDiana on 12/11/2007

- Decorative - Attractive - Seems as if it will last for years of tree decorating to come. - The color comes off easily around the top and bottom - Very light, but you can't really expect too much... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Nice

posted byalltronics on 12/11/2007

cheap and green batts dont last long at all i like the chrome i like the 2 AAA lasers

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Sony

posted byalltronics on 12/11/2007

1GB card at this price is rediculous. nice build too Says Sony but not sure if real great price and does the job great for the price

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• not great

posted bycolin909 on 12/11/2007

connects quick doesnt work well. sounds - not good. basically not the good one.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• works, fast fuel eater

posted bycolin909 on 12/11/2007

work great, solid flame occasional misfire, switch for constant flame-on is hit and miss refilled with (apparently) the wrong kind of butane? for three bucks i might just buy another. nice!

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Buy a lot of them.

posted byDemogorgo on 12/11/2007

Very small and handy. Much handier than disc-shaped or oversized lights on your keychain. Very weak and very plastic. No lens and the reflective area is easy to damage. It takes oddball watch that... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Does everything it's supposed to.

It works. It's possible to install it upside-down. There is no mounting hardware to adapt the drive to a 3.5" drive bay. I was able to backup a laptop hard drive easily. Make sure the printed... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Is that a torch or what!

posted byitDoesntMatter on 12/11/2007

The fact that it lights up stuff a hundred meters away, Its like a spotlight. Ive stopped using my Cree C3 as its nothing compared to this. This light has more than enough spill for everyday use. I... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• It does what you expect.

Strong housing, good look, does what it's supposed to. I wish I had more uses for it. 3 AAA battery requirement. Picks up security marks on currency and credit cards easily. Strong flashlight won't... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Inexpensive, but quality is dicey

posted bysjino on 12/11/2007

Very low price, nice colors. Quality control is not very good on this item. Not very bright. Sku 1255 is a MUCH better light. Much brighter, more solid, and better quality. Of the 7 lights I 1 did... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere