Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • best value great build quality

posted bymainline on 11/02/2007

quality is excellent, retail packaging, best value for money none buy you one now best value for your money

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Excellent article, perfect for use

posted byLactino on 11/02/2007

Product economical and easy to use, perfect for open console Wii None In the images appear more big, but no problem None

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Great deal!!!!! must have

posted bymainline on 11/02/2007

Best deal out there, supirior build quality, must have none at all wii and ds owners need this Best deal and quality is 100%

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Like it!

posted byDonaldM on 11/02/2007

Fits a cigarette lighter socket a lot better than many such devices do. It says Sony Ericsson compatible but comes in packaging that says Sony Ericsson. And is indistinguishable from the ones in a... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Better made than most

Fits WF-500 perfectly. This is what I bought it for so cannot comment on suitability for other lights. Belt clip velcro and snap again so should be secure. Because of the way it hangs on a belt, it... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Vibrates fast!

posted bydaanm on 11/02/2007

These things vibrates fast! Very small and brought to you with 4 other feeling cups, so every muscle can made relax. One came bad. I had to repair it with a screwdriver (moving a metal plate in the... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Let's rock

Nice looking, good correction tape. Not too expensive for this stuff. You only get two in a pack ? ;) This is great for at school or as a give-away.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Lot of small dices

Really much dices. I gave them away as a gift. Don't know how to use them (too small to use as a real dice) Really small! This is a nice gift.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Does the job

Very cheap - the same things in the UK will cost about $50 most places. Works fine. Even came with a small screwdriver. Easy to lose small screws if not careful Will be getting more as required. to... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Excellent Lights

posted bydieburnbot on 11/02/2007

Exceptionally bright, brighter than I thought that they would be. All 10 of mine worked perfectly except on one of them the clip that holds the button down to keep the light on didn't work right. a... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere