Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Very handy

posted bysupermoge on 10/17/2007

You can charge the DS battery outside the DS. It is very handy if you have more than one battery. The original battery fit perfectly in it but for the non original one the contact is a little bit a... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Almost like the original

Fits perfectly on a Nikon P5000, very good aluminium quality. The tread is very good. None. Get it if you have a Nikon P5000 or P5100, for the price it is very hard to beat.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Price over sound quality

posted by0genmu0 on 10/17/2007

Functions perfectly with the PSP 1000 series. Perfect match for design with the black PSPs. Very easy to use as buttons shown are all that is needed when playing music on the PSP. Wires are also be... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Good battery

Very good paying time, almost like the original, the back cover is very handy, let you change the battery without screwdriver. The battery is a little bit smaller than the original but it fit in DS... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Worth it

posted by0genmu0 on 10/17/2007

Both the PSP-1000 and 2000 series fit. Matches perfectly for those with the silver PSP-2000 model. Nice material and quality stitching for durability. As a pouch, it absorbs moisture that may cause... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Works like a charm

posted bycarthian on 10/17/2007

Range is superior. totally kills the signal of phones. Did not come with an adapter to plug it into the wall, comes with the round type. so you 'll need to get an adapter to make it work or use an... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Does what it is supposed to do!

posted bytrunksalan on 10/17/2007

Small and compact None Works well and does what it is supposed to do.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Excellant

posted byOverclock on 10/17/2007

This thing is GREAT! I can just leave my Micro SD adapter inside of it and just put in my Micro SD card when I need to use it! Not the fastest thing ever, but for less then $2.00 you can't Now I do... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Just what I needed

This is perfect, it is cheep and dose exactly what it is designed to do with no problems! Way easier then trying to open a GBA with a normal screwdriver! No cons here. It was so cheep! Only took 10... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Great batteries!

These batteries are perfect! I put one on my AAA maglite and instantly noticed the difference in brightness between this and some $3.00 store brand batteries! Cons? where? I see no cons? Toshiba I... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere