Wish
Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Neat

posted bybobo86 on 11/20/2007

It works... sometimes. Sometimes takes awhile to get it to work. Television has to be on. An LED or some kind of indicator would be nice. It's 3 dollars, can't complain. Would make a nice prank.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Affordable ipod charger

It charges ipods. It didn't work for my phone.. =( It beats paying 40 bucks for an ipod charger in local electronic shops. Does what it's supposed to do.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Meh

Subjective. Not very bright, but you can definitely see it in pitch dark. Not worth 10 bucks. Could be useful for finding attachments in extremely dark areas.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Good Capo for Acoustic Guitar

posted byStinger on 11/20/2007

It holds the strings tight down to the fretboard. The adjuststable screw is good enough to keep the "setting" all the time The surface finish is relatively rough as compared the regular a... Read more

1 0

ViewMore Hide

• Great Product!

posted byNZ_BUYER on 11/20/2007

Very small and easy to use. Works with my shuffle clone which is what I purchased it for. The packaging had been cut open and someone had cellotaped it back up. Buy this if you need it!

1 0

ViewMore Hide

• Looks good, works

posted bydestoo on 11/20/2007

Small. looks good. Works. Easy to color with Staedtler permanent markers. (I have several and needed a quick way to identify them) When the cap is put backwards, it seems ok but it's two off. (I it... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• best earbuds I've gotten on dx yet!

posted bynolan_void on 11/20/2007

great sound love the cloth cord very cheap! none! I wish more earbuds on dx had this kind of nifty cord covering gotta get it

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• worth every penny

posted bynolan_void on 11/20/2007

comfy good sound inexpensive! I'd like it if it had a cloth line cover better than a lot of the headphones here on dx buy it if you want good earbuds. period.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Im running out of battery using this

posted byCrenshaw on 11/20/2007

- Its controlled everything i have tried so far - buttons are easy to press - the Mute button to configure thing CAN not work properly some times, and you have to try a few times I scared a kid was... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Does Its job

posted byCrenshaw on 11/20/2007

- pre-solderd, you just have to attach the other end - 3v to 700ma, useful! - its small enough to fit practically most flashlights -no annoying 5 modes (can be a bad thing, but its good for me!) -... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere