Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • do what it supposed to do

posted bynekoneko on 09/01/2007

good for a survival kit. waterproof. easy to use. get out of fuel quickly, not realy for daily use. can start a fire even if you run out of fuel. a must-have, for the price.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Does exactly what it says on the tin!!

posted bywitnessmenow on 09/01/2007

Cheap! Works exactly as described. None. Make sure the appliance takes the correct voltage. At this price you cant go wrong!!

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Superb!

Cheap! Easy to use, mostly drag and drop. Lots of documentation on the internet for this card. Comes with everything you need! Eh none really, the colour is a little bit of a lottery i think, my a... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Great!

Very cheap! Seems sturdy and well built. Picture quality is excellent. Decent length. None! These cables fetch up to €50($65) in regular stores! If you need a HDMI cable get this! Even if you don't... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Great

Its very cheap! Quality is excellent Build quality seems very good. None When i was using this my Ps3 and my monitor it wouldn't display at all untill i changed the settings on the Ps3 on a TV so i... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• One of the best players I've used

posted byMegavvolt on 09/01/2007

Excellent sound, no hiss/background noise, looks and works like a serious thing. If you remove the SD card from this player and insert it into it again later it will start playing from the same it... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Good for Price!

posted byStormB on 09/01/2007

It's very small and can fit on key chain. Few buttons so easy to use and it's very cheap. At first I couldnt get the battery part to open and when i did the battery went in wrong at first. But my... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Great flashlight! Really nice!

posted bybernardo on 09/01/2007

Just got my replacement (the firs one got a broken glass) and this flashlight is really amazing! None! DX customer support is really the best, and also is the flashlight :) A great flashlight, and... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• The best around!

posted bybernardo on 09/01/2007

Certainly the best LED bulb available here on DX! Its very bright and really a great light! Will be ordering more real soon! None! Great light bulb! The price is a little high, but hey, its a great... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Good value for money

posted byjani86 on 09/01/2007

All works and brightness is good. Nothing Great price value

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere