Wish
Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Gives some length for big hands

posted byYukaza on 01/09/2008

Great for big hands (like me). It's also a pretty good eye catcher, Shiny silver retractable stylus! Slips out of your hands if you sweat a lot, also gets a little harder to open afterwards (i'm DS... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Effective

posted byiangilf on 01/09/2008

Holds the larger ie non aaa or aa lights well No good for the smaller diameter lights Effective and cheap

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Great deal

posted byiangilf on 01/09/2008

Very Bright. Useful to have permenant on switch Instant on switch a little firm Great gift Hardly worth changing the batteries...just buy another 10

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Good Value

Protects your screen and fits quite snugly, leaves just a little space so you can pry it out later without letting dirt and dust in the crack. Actually is pretty fingerprint/dirt proof. Just wipe a... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• OK case

Protects your DS Lite and has room for some spare accessories. White gets dirty pretty quickly. Also the slots for the spare game cartridges are too small. your DS Lite won't fit comfortably if a I... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Not 2000mAh

Cheap replacement battery for your NDS Lite. It does last longer than the OEM one. The cover is great too. Makes switching batteries a snap. but it isn't 2000mAh. I'd get around 12 hours on lowest... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Pretty Good

Cheap, and also looks good. Grab some of the other ones and mix'n'match to your daily wardrobe! Bass is excellent, and they actually isolate sound quite a bit once you use one of the other silicon... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Good Case

Protected my keys and screen for a good few weeks, much better than the other case on this site I think. Cheaper than local stores too. 10x cheaper. Yep, the cover on the keys really slowed down at... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Portable charger

You can charge from a USB port, which in this day and age you can find almost anywhere, especially at my university! Can't say the same about power points. It's also small and fits into a pocket a... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Tiny, reads and writes fast.

Tiny and unobtrusive, so I can carry around a spare microSD flash drive on my keys and DS Lite. Reads and writes really fast compared to my other card readers, of course this will also depend on of... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere