Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • nice spare earphones

posted bybryfos on 06/02/2007

Cheap for gym useage, lost one pair already. cuts out external noise more. Cant really notice any noise/sound degadation from other types. non really why not buy two pairs ok buy why not?

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• LED flashlight Chain, alright

posted bythior on 06/02/2007

well its an alright quality, pretty bright. cant think of any at the moment lol i play with my vat with it (she chaes it) lmao we have so much fun, we make her run up the wall hehe. amazing price,... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Nice copter!

posted byVasy_Me on 06/02/2007

Very nice and easy to use copter. A lot of aftermarket parts available. Easy and cheap to purchase replacement parts. Very durable once you replace stock blades. Stock tail and blades are fragile.... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Nice for its price

posted byMauell on 06/02/2007

Suitable for everyday use. Nice design. Chain seems to easily break when bended. Doesn't look cheap when worn. Its a nice necklace for its price that is elegantly designed.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• This is a MUST HAVE !

posted bysolidusnakeater on 06/02/2007

This is just the best slot 1 cart ever. Compatible with all games. The easiest way to play backups ! You don't need to install nothing on your computer to use it ! You just have to buy it the eyes... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Zoomable monocular

posted byCptnodegard on 06/02/2007

-Zoom is a very nice feature, and the zoom range is good -Good magnification -Focus ring is hard to turn, so it sits in place better once its focused -Easy to carry around -Good and professional in... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• NDS Lite Silicon Case Black

posted byayane on 06/02/2007

it fits well cheap in price does a good job protecting the DS The NDS doesn't close all the way! Maybe mine is a different cut from earlier buyers. Other than the part it doesn't close the NDS all... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Nice Unit, high quality

posted byabbtech on 06/02/2007

This thing gets hot enough to melt a penny into a puddle in about 5 to 10 seconds! The construction is very good, it feels solid and sturdy. It is so powerful that it is hard to find uses for it...... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Very Cool Camera

posted byandy423 on 06/01/2007

- i like the camera attachment idea very cool - easy to attach and go to camera option and boom there i am taking pictures and record video - i have a 2gb card and it records alot ive tried as much... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Good product, what you expect

posted byRenegade_R on 06/01/2007

- Its a good product, I'm sure we've all encountered these things, they work as you expect them to. - None Useful for keeping all your cables together and preventing them from becoming instant Good... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere