Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Excellent green laser pointer at a LOW price

posted byhammockman on 05/15/2007

Very bright and focused beam. Easy to see in the dark, great for stargazing with the kids. Heavy construction, seems well made. Comes in a nice gift box with batteries. Uses easy-to-acquire AAA I a... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• One of the best quality/price ratio

posted byibazar on 05/15/2007

-construction (glass lens, aluminium reflector) and the holster -small (nice EDC) -simple (one mode) -price -some problem with the bezel o-ring One of my prefered single AA flashlight. I owned but... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Inexpensive, comfortable and decent sound

Inexpensive and they fit well Leave a little to be desired for sound quality, but I didn't buy a $100 pair of earphones... I use these to listen to audio books primarily, and they are great for are... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Nice flashlight

posted byibazar on 05/15/2007

-price -construction -easy to mod (for future) -smell of the button Really worth the price for this construction: glass lens and aluminium reflector. Nice output too. I definitely recommend this At... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Great transmitter for the money

Has 10 presets, stays on frequency well (doesn't drift), gets good life out of AAA batteries, convenient size, easy to use, a great value for the money. Engine noise gets through the car adapter so... Read more

1 0

ViewMore Hide

• Great case, great price!

posted byMaxwell on 05/14/2007

This case is very strong and durable. Has enough pockets for extra UMD's, memory cards or an extra battery. None The price was great and it replaced the thin sleeve that came with my PSP which is... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• The magic wand

posted bymaximum on 05/14/2007

Multi handle an unprecedented. Bright flashlight and laser. Conveniently stylus. Not ideal switching modes with the stylus to pen and back. Sufficient weight thing, but the road can be very Each to... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Above Average price, popular product

posted byShinProtoman on 05/14/2007

This product is very popular, even though it is not the best choice. I own this product and It works great. 1 gb is a great number for the slot 1 devices especially because it gives the best speed... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Great price and Great service

posted byShinProtoman on 05/14/2007

The R4 is one of the leading brands of slot 1 devices. Although it does not have the brandname of the M3, updates come out faster for the R4. The service was great, you should have no fears about 4... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• All you need to upgrade a DS

posted byltam56 on 05/14/2007

-works -works with everything -and yes works -music, movies, comics, homebrew (ftp, weather..), games... spring is a hit or miss. some springs don't catch very well but will work regardless. the If... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere