Wish
Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Good product

posted byRichardd on 10/26/2007

-Works on most TV's (3/4 TV's at home) and on all the other TV's I tested. -Fun (Use it at school etc.) -The volume and CH+/CH- buttons do not work for me anymore, it calls the 'screen format' for... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Great Torch !!

posted byseancttm on 10/26/2007

safty switch stay on switch large flame coverd in heat resistant rubber don't think its 3000C will get hot if used for a long time nice torch for the price

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Veru good quality/price

posted bynorkadia on 10/26/2007

Fits perfectly for the iPhone. I's not a general case that fits a lot of phones.... this one really keeps your iPhone in place. Genuine leather..... I don't think so :) Overall a good deal for a... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Feels solid and well built.

posted byhemeter on 10/26/2007

Any less and they'd be giving it away! It was shorter than I expected but feels very heavy and solid in the hand. Actually in the hand it feels to be well designed as a reral presentation pointer a... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• They are cute and handy!

posted byMarijke on 10/26/2007

They are very small, so easy to take with you. I use them when I study, they are great. Also the pictures on the marker are really cute! Because they are so small, the ink will run out quickly. are... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Great product in a trendy colour for a small price

These ear buds have a trendy colour, the colour is just as vivid as on the picture. They fit comfortably in to your ears. And they have a great sound quality. None For this small price you'll get I... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Great product for a smaal price

They have fit comfortably in to your ears, sound quality is good. None These ear buds are very cheap and of good quality.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Great with my Lumix FZ8

posted byhemeter on 10/26/2007

You really can't go wrong at this price. Astonishing Gorillapod clone looks just like the "original" and though smaller than I thought it would be, it is fine with my Lumix FZ8 (though it... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Half half mouse rocks!

posted byllasher on 10/26/2007

Nice big mouse His (her?) right foot taps with head nod Movement is quite calming Batteriless, solar Pink side "happy" can cheer you up if you are suicidal Yellow "sad" side can... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• It knows when you're near!

posted byllasher on 10/26/2007

Sensitive to movement, almost like it knows you're nearby Mountable (if you know what I mean) Takes AAAs Not very bright Not that easy to mount Useful to light small spaces where there is no fitted... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere