Wish
Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Nice and it works!

posted byRachSan on 12/10/2007

Great for your hand-held game screens. Great for cleaning glasses. Awesome price. None. Keep one in hand! There's no reason not to get one!

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Okay. A bit too easy.

Great entertainment for a few minutes. Good price. Too easy. Finished all of them within 10 minutes. :( If you like puzzles, get it.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Cute pouch! Looks like the real thing!

Very good quality. Nice padding to protect your DS lite. Looks very authentic. Unbeatable price! None Wish there's a zipper so my DS lite is protected all around. Get it! Worth every penny!

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Excellent replacement for your DS Lite Stylus

Awesome price! Works just as great as the original one. Longer means butter control and easier on the hands! None. Get it. Don't buy the expensive ones at the retail stores for 3x the price!

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Looks 100% authentic!

WOW Apple probably sells this same thing at their stores for 4x the price! These socks looks authentic; straight from the Apple store! None! It holds my iPod nano and my cellphone perfectly! I've... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Decent for the price

Awesome price. Nice looking. Cheaply made. Sound quality is so-so. Get it. Nice replacement for your expensive $20 earphones.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Decent for the price

Great price. Nice looking. Cheaply made. Sound quality is so-so. Get it! Cheap replacement for your expensive $20 earphones. And your $20 earphones isn't going to last that long anyway!

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Very nice for hidden messages!

Amazing! Writes fine and the text is very clear when you shine the light on the paper. The light doesn't work very well. I had to take the cap off a few times to get it to work. If you need to know... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Solid product for a nice price

posted byroland8 on 12/10/2007

Works well for most purposes. Not applicable for AMP plugs though, since these babies need a different type crimper. But I'm not complaining, for this price I'm very satisfied with this product. an... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Very great fan

posted byscbzolk on 12/10/2007

- Cool design. - Easy to install. - Fits my Leadtek Winfast A280 perfectly. - Efficient and silent. Don't know, maybe this product could be cheaper ? Buy it, you won't regret. The price may be high... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere