Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • my first laser

posted byirjbomber2 on 05/08/2007

the price and the fact that i can "touch" the stars no ir filter =( safety goggles? worth the money spend for under 20

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• R4 rocks

posted byyudangor on 05/08/2007

-unlimited games -mp3 -potential msn -potential browser -organizer -video way better than a psp none.. it's too good good deal, every else is more expensive than DX i believe.. but shipping took me... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Flawless USB data cable for PSP & PC

posted bywindwaker on 05/08/2007

It works flawless as a USB data cable for PSP & PC. I transfered files between PC & PSP. It even works with my USB all-in-one (AIO) card reader & a 1GB MSPRODUO. The mini-B (small plugs... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Works in SureFire G2

posted bywjmeyer on 05/08/2007

Super bright! I don't have the equipment to rate lumens but this is definitely brighter than my HuntLight with Cree and that is supposed to put out 140 lumens! The orange peel reflector is made and... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Worth Every Penny

posted byDennis-YVR on 05/08/2007

It works. Plain and simple, it works. Would be nice if it had a replacable battery as that may become a concern as I doubt this will ever leave my NDS now Worth it. Stopy thinking, just go get it!

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• OK. Not a killer or must have.

posted byaxolotls on 05/08/2007

I went outside and I can see it faintly a block away (against a house). Tight bright beam. Maybe a little to narrow for practicle use. Need Spacers (conductive) to use non-nippled batteries. It in... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Brons Gun Kit laser 5mw

posted bydynomutt on 05/08/2007

This laser is equal in quality to a beamshot model I also own. None really. If you want an inexpensive sight laser..this is the one! This was my first purchase from Dealextreme. I will definitely... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• R4 Satisfication

posted bybooboi on 05/08/2007

Very easy to use, and very useful to have with a DS Lite. The build of the R4 is not exactly perfect, especially the spring area. Bottom line a must have for all DS Lite users.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Great for gifts

posted byjohnny13oi on 05/08/2007

This little thing is cute for little kids and they will love them as gifts. And it doesn't require batteries. None The head and body shakes from side to side. Fair price for this little toy and a... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Pretty Bright Keychain Light

posted bysuperslacker on 05/08/2007

These lights are nice and bright on a fresh battery. It uses a squeeze momentary switch. It also has a separate switch to turn the light on continuously. Out of the 5 that I got, only 2 of them One... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere