Wish
Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Neat!

posted byalter on 12/21/2007

Very small, and light. Works with every single TV including security monitors. A nice light. Can also manipulate menus. Price could be better. Finding the right code can take quite some time. Also,... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Fun little toy

posted byalter on 12/21/2007

Neat! Small, multiple uses. Nice bright flashlight, red laser pointer, a cool green windproof flame. Batteries do go quickly, and not easy to replace. Cocks forward. Laser pointer isn't exactly the... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Impressive Green Laser

posted byLimeGhost on 12/21/2007

Comes in a nice case, nice design, easy use with one click of a button. These things were a lot brighter than I expected and the range is very impressive. Can't really see the 'beam' after 15 to 20... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Looks nice

posted byslizekalfer on 12/21/2007

Very nice lighter I didn't get the blue felt case its supposed to come with Doesn't come with fuel Its decent but get fuel before you receive it

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Metal stylus

posted byTouKvue on 12/21/2007

They are cheap and the best price for stylus in my opinion They are nice to use and smooth no cramping from use unlike the original stylus nothing so far if you want a metal stylus that's cheap buy... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Great to own!

posted bySsoon on 12/21/2007

Just as advertised, sharp definition and super clear lense. Doesn't need any further praise. Sorry, no got's one! Keep it away from the kids...they'll fight over it all day! As I said, great to own.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Decent

posted byallen4368 on 12/21/2007

Looks alike to the actual iPod headphones. You won't even notice the difference unless you feel it. The sound quality and bass quality is just not up-to-par with the real iPod headphones. Get it if... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Okay product

posted byallen4368 on 12/21/2007

iPod fits into the case nicely and does the trick. Seems like it will protect my iPod very well. The case is too thick, so the scroll wheel is located too deep inside; as a result the wheel is hard... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• sweet

posted byJahjaMan on 12/21/2007

small and nice rubber grip i dont know how to open battery cover.. Good price. instruction manual would've been helpful, or something

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Original or not ?

posted byXeslaroi on 12/21/2007

Works fine with my nokia 5500 sports, it will work on every nokia with the same connector support. No cons... No other thoughts... It does the job ! Get it and use it with your favo headphones...... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere