Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • For the price of one game, you can have THIS!!!!

posted byDSDave on 04/28/2007

Drag and Drop Skinnable Super Easy to Use Cheap Upgradable Software FANTASTIC NONE FANTASTIC Bought one. waited 2 weeks. arrived. loaded it up in an hour. now have 23 games at the touch of a button... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Great!

posted byfarfa on 04/28/2007

Just got two of these for my surefire 6p. They work great with two CR123s. Very white tint, and they are drawing half the amps of the original P60, while being brighter. They come with a second i a... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Better Than I Expected!

posted bytPyrKorp on 04/28/2007

Small and light, easy to hide in hand. Fast code cycling, so you can find your tv fast. Power button also cycles through codes! Activity light. Code cycling may be a bit too fast for people with is... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Greatest flashcard ever!

posted byShikaku on 04/28/2007

Everything: Plays just about everything, easy to install and update, nothing special to use at all! NOTHING. dealextreme.com rocks If you are wanting this, buy it from here, now. Best price, best... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Fantastic light

posted byMrGypsy on 04/28/2007

- BRIGHT! Fantastic distance-type spotlight. - Built well - i've dropped mine several times with no issues yet. - Haven't had to change out the batteries yet, still bright using on and off for over... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Works with high-speed 2GB SD

posted byJoseph on 04/28/2007

It works with 2GB SD. Inexpensive. No other colors available. No hole for lanyard. It worked flawlessly with a PQI 150X 2GB SD card and an OCZ 150X 2GB SD. Its read and write speeds were comparable... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Good, but..

posted byMrGypsy on 04/28/2007

Cheap, bright, and it works. Light wont stay on w/o holding it. Looks kinda cheap close-up. Can't complain based on the price. Good idea, could have been executed a little better. Order 1 and see a... Read more

1 0

ViewMore Hide

• Great AA form light!!

posted byKalidor on 04/28/2007

Excellent light for the money! I had to snad it down and basically "abuse" the innards a bit to get AW protected 14500 in and once it was in, it was perfect. Very bright for its size and... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Great lighter

posted by75020780 on 04/28/2007

- Very small - Does not use much fuel - Sturdy build - No instructions on re-fuel - Black plastic (may) melt if not careful - Extremely heavy, feels like a quality made lighter. - Best bang for do... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Protective!

posted byVader on 04/28/2007

This case is a silicon case..its designed to protect your very expensive ipod video..ive dropped my ipod many a time and have experienced no damage to the device. what i find annoying about this is... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere