Wish
Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Very handy item

posted byBiztekPC on 11/28/2007

Very handy unit - many uses. Check currency for counterfeit. Especially useful to antique dealers - check for repairs. Vaseline glass glows in UV. None. Get a pack!

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• wow, pleasantly surpised

posted bybuddah on 11/28/2007

wow, this is by far the best knife on the site. fit and finish was my only major isue with the knives I bought and this was on top by far! just great fitting parts, and nice finish. for the price,... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Not bad.

-Heavy, beefy knife -plain edge blade, which I alwasy prefer -lanyard hole for the price its not worth mentioning. decent knife. like most knives here on dealextreme they are not the best, but for... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Ok for the money

Well, for the price you can't expect too much out of this knife, it is infact a decent knife in its price range compared to others. - fit and finish is not on par with similar knives. - blade did I... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Great gift

posted byGunlock on 11/28/2007

I was amazed at the quality of this gift. I bought it for my girlfriend and she loves it. I'll definitely be buying more Team Pistol lighters for friends with Christmas around the corner. I have no... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Worth your money

posted byGunlock on 11/28/2007

Well worth your money. A refurbished Apple iPod remote would cost me 30CAD. This is an excellent alternative. The buttons for fast forward and rewind are reversed. The dock connector's wire was and... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• cheap and works

posted byconradw on 11/28/2007

Much cheaper than Nikon branded remote and it works! Free shipping. Convenient to have a hole for your lanyard. It would be nice if the plastic casing was rubberized--but that's being really picky.... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Very useful!

posted bybbastian on 11/28/2007

Very comfortable to use and extend your playing time by providing backup power source. Give you a solid grip over your PSP. It looks cheap. Build quality could be better. Somehow PSP slim do not a... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Excellent buy

posted bywillworkforoil on 11/28/2007

Excellent product. Even better price. No need to have 6-CD changer. Don't even need CD player in car. The shape of this device could be improved so that USB stick does not block so much room around... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Easy to access pot

posted byscopeguy20 on 11/28/2007

This unit has about the easiest to reach pot, but with many times trying, I could get no more than an output power of ~15 mW This unit probably does a better job of dissipating heat than many pen a... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere