Wish
Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Be careful who SD slot you put this in

posted byGT4_2NV on 12/12/2007

I really like the idea of multi use products and it work.. to a degree any way... Be careful where you stick this thing, the reason why its getting stuck in SD readers is because of the nature of a... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Excellent product - Can save you from accidents.

posted byVactirio on 12/12/2007

Extremely simple to use. Just press the ON/OFF switch. The build quality is not bad if you consider that you are not going to use it every day. None. The device functions with 1 AA battery. I do to... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Novelty, cheap, light easily - but not brilliant

posted byjennertc on 12/12/2007

Loads (boxes are stuffed full), strike very easily (don't press too hard on the striking surface like you sometimes do with "normal" matches, there's no need and they will probably Funky... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Good Flashcart for the DS

posted bySiobhain on 12/12/2007

High Rom Compatibility SDHC support Rumble pack Can use your DS as a PDA Cheat codes Mine came without any software or instructions, but is freely available for download and there are user guides a... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Very good

posted bychocobo_ff on 12/12/2007

Very good quality considering the source of origin. Could be a bit cheaper, and the rating is slightly inflated. Very good product for the price, will be getting more at the end of the current life... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Very good

Very good quality considering the source of origin. Could be a bit cheaper, and the rating is slightly inflated. Very good product for the price, will be getting more at the end of the current life... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Convenient charger

Very good quality, can charge up to four AA or AAA's at once. Power from a computer's USB port is limited to 500mA, but you can always get an adaptor to charge the batteries using the mains. Good... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• neat

posted byHuCkDuCk on 12/12/2007

great in my computer repair kit a little bulky, the picture is deceiving wonder if there's any lead in this thing. nice little gizmo

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• tiny

good number of bits i wouldn't have anyways too small of a screwdriver for the applications i need it for use an extended bit holder on a socket driver handle or something

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• awesome

finally i can fix my gamecube controllers. seems a little flimsy, but what do you expect for the price? essential tool if you have systems/controllers around that need a little maintenence

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere