Wish
Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Good idea, but it doesn't work

posted bypjung on 11/30/2007

Cheap enough to try several brands. You can't get the protective stickers off without it leaving a residue. They need to use a a glue similar 3M post-it. I've tried the other brand offered and it... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Very snug silicon case

posted bycafakufuki on 11/30/2007

Protects your controllers. The case is really snug fit and it can take a couple of minutes to put it on the remote. The nunchuck is a bit easier. A hassle if you need to change batteries. Decent it... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Good Wii Strap

If you have a blue remote silicon case, then you're probably going to want a matching strap. Quality is very good. It's not an official Nintendo strap :P If you bought a blue remote case, you're to... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Good BT Dongle

Very small and works great. For some, it can be easy to lose because it's so small, but that's really just the owner's fault in negligence. The sliding mechanism was a bit stiff. Good dongle for a... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Must have for NDS owners!

A must have if you own a NDS! Protects your screens. Very good quality. Very cheap. The instructions were reversed, but any sensible person can figure that out. May take patience to put it on have... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Sexy NDS Case

Very sexy case, if you have a white NDS, it will look really good. The strap that comes with the case uses the same material as the case and is of a good size. Fits snug with the NDS The sides of a... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Great Travel Item!

Very portable, perfect for travel. Very useful, especially for emergencies. Very good price. The thread that comes with it is pretty weak. The packaging was not too great, the parts got separated I... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Nice driver for the money

posted bydatilderek on 11/30/2007

Works well with CR123 or 2x AA cells. One of three driver boards did not work at all. Good driver for upgrading direct drive lights.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Cute- but bad assortment.

posted byEdog1 on 11/30/2007

Cute, fun. They are good gifts. I ordered several and didn't get a good assortment. I received several that are some sort of ball with a propeller on top- not pictured...and not as fun. These are... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Works great!

posted byEdog1 on 11/30/2007

Not much to say here- it counts things! It is well built and the base can be removed with screwdriver if you want it to be hand-held. None at this time. Very good for the price.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere