Wish
Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Awesome!

posted byrcrtz on 11/07/2007

Small, Cheap, natural color light,Wide spot, Bright! Lanyard is way too small. My first mini torch. Very bright, brightest flashlight I've had. Very impressed with this light. lights up any room I... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Great invention, fairly well made... too small

posted byLessIsMore on 11/07/2007

Does what it's supposed to, fairly well made. The maximum diameter still isn't big enough to fit on my car's steering wheel, so only get it if your car has about 1 1/8" diameter grip. Even it... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Strong, useful for several carrying purposes

posted byfoundit on 11/07/2007

- can hold the foam handle and hook shopping or other bags inside to give you a comfortable grip without cutting fingers etc - can use this to step up the hook size for scales, eg very sturdy - Out... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Great Deal!

posted byalter on 11/07/2007

Improving upon the problems of other bulbs with less LEDs, this one has enough to be as bright as the regular bulbs. Replaces 3157 bulbs and has dual intensity. Still can be brighter, and the light... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Small, strong, cheap, great!

Tiny Light Strong Cheap Tiny could be a problem for those with arthritis Recommended! Using them to stick bills to the filing cabinet till due dates

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Solid, nifty

Solid Straight forward Code can be reset resetting pin could be a little difficult to press for some, but it's not meant to be too easy Good, nifty.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Good 3 in 1 light for the price

posted byaccraccr on 11/07/2007

-Bright white LED(estimate to a combined light of around 2 watts) -Laser is very focused -UV/LED/Laser all in one -I can see stains with the UV light on carpets -Built quality is bare mininum but a... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Excellent!

posted byGravisJ1 on 11/07/2007

Works great, slim, easy, sleek. None. None. Great price, great item.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Great!

Works great! Nadda~ ~ Works wonderfully.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• It's alright.

Light, easy to wear, somewhat comfortable. Not used to it yet, so it's still not comfortable *enough* to wear to sleep. Perhaps it's more suited for naps. Feels a little bit strange, and the used... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere