Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • nice buy

posted byroberlonies on 05/17/2007

Is loud and works well. Could install anywhere build quality isn't so good. Can easily brake if dropped on ground. 1. Buy lotts 2.Go to pulic place (city,shops,parks) 3.Turn on 4.Throw in a bin on... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Awsome!!

posted byR1C3MAN on 05/17/2007

Works Really Great And Easy To Use! =] Nothing it Works Fine With Me =] None Cuz Its Great! Buy One Now Cuz Its Really Great And Easy To Use!!

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Not what i got

posted byroberlonies on 05/16/2007

Its sharp and has lots of usefull tools. i ordered a Item Name: LOCK 5-in-1 SS Army Pocket Knife Item Options: Shipping Estimation: Typically ships in 2 to 3 days and delivers in 14 days.[$0.14 1 i... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Good deal

posted byroberlonies on 05/16/2007

Good price, and looks very cool for a cheap lighter. Has a solid metal shell. Some times the little metal flap that you press when you lights get stuck up. Even though everything on deal extreme is... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• perfect!

posted bytriphopp on 05/16/2007

this thing is awesome. works perfectly with every game i've tried so far. great skinnable menu system is included on a cd. multimedia capabilities. micro sd slot. haven't really found a con yet. on... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• great indoor 3ch copter

posted bytriphopp on 05/16/2007

fun to fly. challenging but easier to fly than the 2ch pocket copters. fun light show from the led eyes. wall-outlet recharging, only 1 battery to use. long flight times. replacement parts recharge... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Good fm transmitter

posted byarchi333 on 05/16/2007

- Fm wide range. - Up to 50 metters. - 4 memories. - Works well with 2xAAA NI/MH batteries - Good sound quality - Stereo output. - Memory lost after battery replacing. - Some problems when to radio... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Great Product

posted bybibs.kin on 05/16/2007

Very easy to use once you have the hard drive in and formatted properly. Display is in color and very readable. Rechargeable battery is a definite plus. Does not handle NTFS file system. I had to a... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• If you own a DS, you need an R4

posted bytehawesome on 05/16/2007

Manages files easily with a simple, intuitive interface Firmware upgrades very easily Fits into the DS slot without anything hanging over the edge (this was the case with older similar products) a... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Does what it's supposed to for cheap

posted bytehawesome on 05/16/2007

Connectors seem sturdy enough Very inexpensive L-shaped 2.5mm input is convenient Cable quality is average Only gives one channel of audio for LG phones (specifically, the VX 8300), but that's of a... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere