Wish
Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Works Great!

posted byMinger on 04/29/2007

This is a better price than I paid for it, ordered it when it first came out at RHS for $45. The drag and drop is nice, as well as not having to rely on patching - the Supercard was a pain to do so... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Small but Strong

posted bymatreg on 04/29/2007

Small, compact and light. Made of plastic except screws and doesn't scratch anything. none none I went through several keychain lights and this is my favorite. Others were bulky, made out of metal... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• The cheapest insurance you could buy

posted bydatastar on 04/29/2007

You spent a lot on your digital camera, right? You love how you can see the results right after you shoot the picture? So why not spend $1.75 to protect the LCD from dirt and scratches? Get the I a... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Storage device

posted bykwehh on 04/29/2007

Great quality build, comes with adaptor to suit old sd readers Is very small, so must handle with extra care Also comes with case to store the TF card and adaptor Great for any device that takes a... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Great multimedia device!

posted bykwehh on 04/29/2007

-Drag and drop -Comes with MicroSD reader -Able to play music/videos with moonshell -None, other thna the fact you need a micro sd card, so I'd suggest getting the package dx offers The R4 is a It... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Great lights to have always on-hand

posted byNumber33 on 04/28/2007

Bright -- the latest batch I got from here is brighter is very bright with only a slight blue tint (not bad at all) Compact & lightweight -- great to have on a keychain all the time. Cheap -- a... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Excellent mod host

posted byNumber33 on 04/28/2007

Love the bright blue finish, very distinctive. Great Price. Very compact Size. Great Cree host (if you install one) -- pushes Cree hard but doesn't overdrive it on 3.6V cells. Fairly well regulated... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• For the price of one game, you can have THIS!!!!

posted byDSDave on 04/28/2007

Drag and Drop Skinnable Super Easy to Use Cheap Upgradable Software FANTASTIC NONE FANTASTIC Bought one. waited 2 weeks. arrived. loaded it up in an hour. now have 23 games at the touch of a button... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Great!

posted byfarfa on 04/28/2007

Just got two of these for my surefire 6p. They work great with two CR123s. Very white tint, and they are drawing half the amps of the original P60, while being brighter. They come with a second i a... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Better Than I Expected!

posted bytPyrKorp on 04/28/2007

Small and light, easy to hide in hand. Fast code cycling, so you can find your tv fast. Power button also cycles through codes! Activity light. Code cycling may be a bit too fast for people with is... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere