Wish
Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Great ear buds with extra earpieces

posted byMarijke on 11/16/2007

Very cheap but great sound quality. They fit perfectly in you ears. If not, you have extra ear pieces to make the size smaller or bigger. Comes in a real package. None Great ear buds, and very cheap!

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Good value for your money

posted byhemmansaegarn on 11/16/2007

The screen is really good. The image quality is something that I didn't expect for a toy at this pricelevel. TV out image is excellent (once I put it through the DVD player due to NTSC). With 99 is... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Wonderful Memory Card Reader!

posted byzhaoweijie on 11/16/2007

This is a true USB 2.0 High Speed device. Works on all the Sony format memory cards that this reader suppose to read. None at all. This is a must get! For this good price from Dealextreme. I do up.... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• A neat M2 reader

Very very small and the mini clip is very useful. Works on all PCs with USB ports. This device might be USB 2.0. Nice cap retaining design. Grill on the front is cool. Just get it!

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• A Very Compact Reader

A very small and light M2 reader which fits into your pocket. The cap design is good as it prevents you from losing it. This might not be a USB 2.0 device. A very useful and compact reader with a... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• A Handy Device To Go Around

It could read mutiple formats of Sony Memory cards. The price of this reader is rather attractive. This reader doesn't seems to be a USB 2.0 Hi Speed device. Funy thing is that when I plug into a a... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• This pleases me greatly.

posted byBeardington on 11/16/2007

Hand-sized, but not pocket-sized. Strong flame, larger than a jet lighter. Lights every time. Torch changes to flame, that's cool. Easy to refill. Nice lock feature. Heats up. Not the sturdiest is... Read more

1 0

ViewMore Hide

• Great, Handy, Very cool.

Sweet looking. Well-constructed. The dual flames are nifty to look at. Keychain could be useful. Clear tank is a very, very nice addition. The dual flames aren't very practical, though I doubt is a... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Beauty!

Classy. Lighting mechanism is solid. Good flame. Rarely doesn't light on the first try. Perfect size. Sweet price! The faux diamonds are kind of... girly. Or something. I don't totally dig them, a... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• A good buy

posted bysimonsays on 11/16/2007

USB based wireless WITH external antenna connector (very rare) good for wardriving and other antenna applications. Difficult to make windows recognize the installation software, had to trick it was... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere