Wish
Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • DOA

posted byjelsey on 11/09/2007

Great price. 1 battery in Atlanta is around $8 Both were DOA (no charge). I just ordered a charger to see if they even work. *Note by staff DylanL: The battery's need to be charged before use are... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Nice little gadget

posted byGIRboy666 on 11/09/2007

-Internal memory is fast playing games -Plays all roms -Upgradeble firmaware -Skinable os -1GB -Cheap compared to competitors -Great homebrew support -It seems like its a mm too thick If you are to... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Good light - great price

posted byjelsey on 11/09/2007

Great little light at a great price. Pretty bright. The finish was already peeling when I got it. The bulb is a little off center. Doesn't seem to be the 120 lumen that other sights claim. Shaky in... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Great for party

posted byredflag999 on 11/09/2007

Wonderful party items. Get a lot of attention from guests. You can choose from lots of mode. From solid single color to flashing multi-color. Batteries non-standard. Batteries run out in a few Make... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• If you have NDSL, you want this

So easy to use. Just copy a few files and start playing None. I am not sure if it support SDHC. It would be great if it does. Get one if you have NDSL

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Great for kids and all occasions

You get 100 for the price of a few from local store. I got about 20 each of 5 different colors Mine are not dual-colored but it's ok for the price. This is a wonderful item and can be use for all... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Very bright

Very bright. Can see beam easily during night time. None. I belong to an astronomy club. This is a wonderful addition and it is great to put out the location of stars and DSO in a dark site. Get it... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Don't be a litterbug,!!

posted byayazarea51 on 11/09/2007

Does exactly what its meant to. You can use it for pills or any other thing (providing its not big an bulky) The key ring it comes with is pretty flimsy. Sure to snap off, so i just changed it for... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Great gift for birthday

This is an excellent product for all occasions. I will order more and put it as part of birthday gift to my kids friends. Very bright. I got dizzy after starring at it for a while when my kids are... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Excellent Value

posted byGallagsn on 11/09/2007

Great value compared to prices in Ireland Wrist strap is actually better than the European one Comes with Club Nintendo Points None Excellent price for both items, the Remote alone costs almost as... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere