Wish
Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Ouch!

posted byqlong on 10/10/2007

This bezel is pretty sharp, very solid aluminum build, fits perfectly on my DX 3W cree (sku.1284)light, bezel comes with a glass lens, waterproof seals. None Glass lens it came with has a smaller a... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Software package is lacking but works manually

posted bywingerr on 10/10/2007

Neat little package that plugs into the USB port, and is able to convert RF and video signals to compressed video files. Handles RF frequencies from 55.25 MHz (VHF channel 1) to over 858MHz (UHF of... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Fun product

posted bysandman333 on 10/10/2007

It is a very compact and simple universal remote. It programs through extended holding of the mute button. The range doesn't seem particularly great, but it's a small universal remote. The takes I... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Ipod charger!

posted byRCubed on 10/10/2007

-Charges Ipod. -Nice design -Looks nice -Doesnt full charge my ipod. -Doesnt fit well with my mini. (have to jiggle it to make it charge. Good enough for me! Keeps my iPod tickin'

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Works very well

Very good 3 port. Not loose at all High quality. None! Very useful when you have many things to plug in, cellphone charger, gps. We now can do it all at the same time!

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• VERY small

-VERY small -Lotta dice for price -TOOO small Uneven probabilties (usually land o 3, 5, 6. Rarely on others 100 for the price? Why not?

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• cheap!

posted byantoine_t on 10/10/2007

-cheap -absorbent -solder rubs off easily -can stack up to fit into a larger iron holder -none -wish they were thicker/bigger -good buy if you've got a small iron or large -can stack up the sponges... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• FUN

posted byyuanator on 10/10/2007

Great harmless fun to shock your friends. Very convincing Not an ideal build quality. It works as a real pen too. Turn the screw at the bottom. Great price, great fun.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Very bright, sturdy

posted bykellygirl7 on 10/10/2007

VERY bright light in a tiny keychain, durable. The button to turn the light on is a little on the stiff side, but that's probably a good thing so the light doesn't wear out if you drop it in a or a... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Perfect

posted bysandman333 on 10/10/2007

This works perfectly. I use it to add a serial port to my G4 Mac Mini. I have included a link to a driver below. I only slightly wish it came with an OSX driver cd, or a url to an appropriate This... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere