Wish
Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Great addition to a DS

posted byLouisXu on 10/10/2007

Great expansion, rumble feels great complex to get it set up fits well in the DS, doesn't stick out like GBA games do If you own a DS then get it

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Cheap + Fun

posted byYearggggg on 10/10/2007

perfect size for a key chain. looks good. laser dims after a few seconds Very cheap for a laser

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• nice gift

posted bypupicek on 10/10/2007

will make a nice little gift... .. especially for gilrs - no matter what age (adults, too!) the only thing i have a little problem is that the top cover (with Z) opens, so you can see the watch but... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Burning Item

posted byrafcor on 10/10/2007

Very easy to use, following the manual, easy to refill as well. Very nice case. None yet It came just as shown, beautiful black box and torch. Don't let children near it, could be dangerous

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• great for the price

posted bypupicek on 10/10/2007

- comfortable, - doesn't block my mouth (when I want to take a sip of water or something like some other mics attached to headphones) - the hook that goes behind the ear is removable - lets you you... Read more

1 0

ViewMore Hide

• So cool and useful!

posted byfastenuff on 10/10/2007

Dirt cheap, real 1 watt white led actually usable as a flashlight. Cool colored leds with multiple modes including "disco". Decent jet flame lighter without the gimmicky giant colored The... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Good buy

posted byjayhawker08 on 10/10/2007

VERY hot! cool looking lights easy to use lights everytime, quickly uses lots of fuel, but can be expected with three nozzles and the heat output Great Deal! It's very inexpensive and you get your... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• All of mine were good!

posted byGnatGoSplat on 10/10/2007

Cheap! All of mine were good, minimum 1.58V up to 1.61V Having to wait 1-1/2 weeks for batteries is a little inconvenient. The packaging worked on mine, they all stayed in place and all 50 measured... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Fair Knife With Some Problems

posted byRhett on 10/10/2007

Bigger than I expected! Feels very sturdy for the most part. When it arrived the belt clip was already broken on it, it was hanging halfway out of its box and the handle of the knife had scratches... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Great sound, even compared to more expensive ones

posted bythegorilla on 10/10/2007

Great sound! I can even hear bass better than my (work-supplied) Labtec 835 over-the-ear phones. These are much better sounding than the flat earbuds that came with my iPod. It's a little tricky to... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere