Wish
Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Neat Toy

posted byalter on 08/23/2007

Well built and completely self contained. Solar powered and can be put in a number of locations. Battery lasts a long time! Very small. The LED's are bright, but on the dash, the LEDs aim slightly... Read more

1 0

ViewMore Hide

• Just the best

posted byrafcor on 08/23/2007

Great for any NDS lite owner, already dropper it of a 1 m height (3 feet), no problem at all! Can't find Should be a bundle with the NDS lite!

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Can't get it to work in US

posted byKC2GVX on 08/23/2007

Compact and has AC & car charger. Can't get it to work here in the United States. I even tried the mod by turning the pots on the board, still nothing. It looks like a great compact unit if it... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• excellent

posted bySCREEM on 08/23/2007

I needed a serial port adapter for my laptop to use with my Garmin GPS emap, worked perfect! none get one, it works.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Easy fit in shirt pocket. Excellent!

posted byBudget on 08/23/2007

Another best buy from DX. Tiny size makes it easy to carry anywhere and the optics are crystal clear. A solid little performer. none Mine was precisely aligned at the marks for an upright image. of... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Great little Plasma Ball

posted bydirtybird on 08/23/2007

-Portable -Colorful -Compact -USB or with AC adapter* -Best used in a dark room -*Adapter is not suitable for AU/NZ out of the box. It will require another "travel" adapter if you want to... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• good if you have a white ds

posted bydio.oib on 08/23/2007

-cheap -eliminates fugly fingerprints - easy to put on and remove with the exception of the power switch getting in the way -I would highly reccomend against buying this for a black DSL, like I did... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Came in very handy

posted byfrooby on 08/23/2007

It's exactly as you see it, and works like you would think. None Used to connect an xbox to a cheap FM modulator with ONLY a 3.5mm cable and worked perfectly Cheaper than buying from the local store.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Wroks great

posted byteatimestreet on 08/23/2007

It's short and works. Ummmm... nothing much but connection is not gold plated. I use this for recording lectures with Zen Nano Plus which has 2.5mm female line in and microphone which has 3.5mm it... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Really Amazing!!!

posted bymanu1 on 08/23/2007

This is the best microphone I have ever had. It is really sensitive & portable. Very handy to carry.Just plug it in, sit back & talk. I was a bit skeptical when I bought it but boy its the... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere