Wish
Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Pretty nice

posted byk41191 on 10/19/2007

Its not very common so thats good and it has a nice big flame key chain can break its pretty good

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Does what its supposed to, and cheap!

posted byblaarslaai on 10/19/2007

-Cheap -Impressive -Exellent and very hot flame(the most important thing) -Shiny -Everybody want's one(already bought more to sell/give to friends) -Really much better quality than I expected. are... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Cool gadget and ... it works!

posted bywebside on 10/19/2007

- nice gadget - cools realy a beverage - after 30 seconds, the bottom is allready a lot "cooler" - does not make any noise - the inside led (blue) is not powerfull enough - the outside -... Read more

1 0

ViewMore Hide

• Case for a Zippo

posted byMudfoot on 10/19/2007

Holds a Zippo perfectly. Good quality leather. minor : magnetic button (not snap/click type) but, it works well enough. Belt holder/case for a Zippo at an excellent price. Great deal, get one for... Read more

1 0

ViewMore Hide

• Good quality but...

posted bywebside on 10/19/2007

- nice quality - cool painting (silver metalic) - the size of the buttons is not correct (they does not fit properly into the faceplate) -> i got the problem with the "O" button seems... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Only for fans

posted byJelly on 10/19/2007

Good price. And easy to stick. Print quality is too bad. If you love Kitty, get one!

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Good

posted byJelly on 10/19/2007

Good price and easy to carry and use. The packing is too simple. Grab this one for your Nintendo DS lite now! ^^

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Very sturdy knife, belt clip? eh.

posted byspencer on 10/19/2007

This is a heavy knife. It opens and closes smoothly. Blade was relatively sharp right out of the box. Clip is clumsy, could get in the way of the blade. Toss the clip and get a sheathe of some this... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Cite if a bit on the clunky side.

Cute and kicky. Works as promised. Rather bulky for day to day use. None A good deal - action packed for the price of a normal keychain.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Cute and clunky - a keeper

Cute, kicky and comes in nice packaging for gifting. Bigger than expected. What's that bulge in your pocket? You happy to see me or is that a Mario Keychain? Wobbles nicely, works as promised. A I... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere