Wish
Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Good case to prevent cosmetic damage

posted bymdoneil on 04/26/2007

This is an inexpensive case that does protect the iPod from minor damage. It does not cover the screen, or any of the important holes. While this will not save your iPod if you drop it from your it... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Cute phone

posted byhammydude on 04/26/2007

Small, compact, cheap, easy to use, perfect for a spare phone, it just looks cool. looks kind of cheaply built. If you want to answer a call there is no way you are going to answer with this, by in... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• added to essential tools list

posted bynwood_nz on 04/26/2007

Full 10/100 support Compact Design Retraction sometimes does not work. Essential item to have in your laptop bag. Not sure how long this will last, but I now have two in my laptop bag just incase.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Good device

posted bynwood_nz on 04/26/2007

Cheap! Small Works Average Build quality Works with all the devices I have used it with (mouse, headset, cellphone) Its cheap and does the job it is ment for, what more can you ask for :)

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Jet 2000-C Butane Torch Tri-Flame with LED

posted bydyslxcsquirrel on 04/26/2007

YAY! This lighter is freakin' awesome... it is VERY powerful and shoots those flames really high if you want it to. The Flame height is adjusted very easily by twisting the blue dial that also as a... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• NDS Lite Silicon Case Black

IT ACTUALLY FITS!!! The DSLite will close with it on very well. This case is definitely made for the DS when it is in the closed position... The color of the case is exactly what you would very and... Read more

1 0

ViewMore Hide

• TINY!!! USB IRDA Dongle

Pretty easy to use and setup... ridiculously small and compact... very useful if you need it. none For some reason I do not expect it to last forever... :) Bought it for a little project of mine...... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Great value blowtorch.

posted byChris_Mcj on 04/26/2007

Very hot, good for lighting things like cigarettes, pipes, and other 'smoking paraphernalia' that look similar to a cigarettes. Poor quality, and the rubber thing it come with to stand up on is oh... Read more

1 0

ViewMore Hide

• Nice lighter, or blowtorch should I say!

posted byChris_Mcj on 04/26/2007

Very nice design, its quite a 'chunky' lighter. It has little tools, like a knife- which is quite blunt to be honest, scissors are good though and so is the nail file if you like that type of Its a... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Network Retractable Cable

Very Strong Retractor... seems to be a very durable case... extremely thin cable. Must pull both ends of cable or else it will tangle. I prefer not to think Very handy product that will be used I... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere