Wish
Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Danq66

posted bydanq66 on 08/10/2007

This is a well built holster. Good craftsmanship. Keeps your light very secure and stays well on your belt. It also have a nice layer of padding and a soft lining to protect the light. Im using it... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Pretty cool

posted byBFassassin on 08/10/2007

-Keeps you Wiimote and nunchuck clean. -Make the utensils feel nice. The silicon is not sticky. It's nice and smooth. -Cheap! -Quite difficult to put on/ take off. -You have to take it off to fit a... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Great!

-They are easy to apply. -Great price. -Protects from scratches. -Barely even noticeable when put on. -Just as good as the real Hori. -Only one for the top and one for the bottom screen. Two sets A... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• It's good

-It's cheap. -It gives selective protection of the DS. -Easy to put on. -Protects against scratches. -Would not protect against drops or bangs. -The DS does not close properly when installed. -Dirt... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• great little light

posted bytheone on 08/10/2007

seems to be above average quality, easy to exchange for small bulbs, very white light light only goes one direction. not intended for very bright light applciations perfect to replace side markers... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• cute little thingy

posted byDimaX181 on 08/10/2007

Cute little thing! great gift! the price is just about right! the pink\red material is not plastic-like in the feeling and is fun to touch... the screen is so small that it's better to get the of a... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Pretty awesome

posted byrabidpoobear on 08/10/2007

Comes with Composite as well as S-Video, so you can retire your old Ninty cable. Contacts are gold-plated but I'm skeptical that this matters. Picture quality of S-Video is definitely better, so if... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• eh..

posted byprozerran on 08/10/2007

cheap it cracked after i got it for like 5 days... Doesnt look that great on a Black DS I thought it was CLEAR/ See through, but it is not! it have some white stuff on it... looks ugly on a Black I... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Complete protection from scratches.

posted byvcincent on 08/10/2007

-Fairly priced. -Easy to install, easy to remove. -Gently covers the outside of the DS. -Covers L&R buttons and button area inside the DS to keep dirt from getting stuck inside. -Unlike plastic... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Works great

posted byNosna on 08/10/2007

Cheap, useful, cool! Manual could be more clear Never thought I'll own a remote for my aging Canon S1 IS. Found this cheap alternative to the Canon OEM one. Hope it will work with my next camera.... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere