Wish
Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Nice! Useful! Cheap!

posted byigyigyigy on 09/30/2007

Excellent, helps to share one output source with 2 sets of speakers, great for my laptop Excellent build quality Might be a little bulky to use with something small like an iPod, SKU 741 might be... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Great idea

posted byc654321c on 09/30/2007

Great idea to make a 3 LED D cell flashlight. Best price around. LEDs are a little blue, I've had better quality 3w Luxeons before. The one I received only had thermal grease on one emitter and of... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Solid

posted byc654321c on 09/30/2007

Nice solid build. Spyderco is printed on the blade. Not very sharp. Heavy. I like the fact it says Spyderco because you can fool the novice knife users. I used a sharpener and now my knife is close... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Extreme easy to use !

posted byFormatZ on 09/30/2007

Very simple to use. Just drag and drop your roms to the device from within Windows. Every game rom I tried worked perfectly. There is no manual and/or CD-rom included. I ordered several of these. I... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• great led bulbs

posted byian84 on 09/30/2007

great due to the following factors: -low power consumption -zero heat -nice white light -easy to replace only one side has leds The idea of replacing my car interior lighting to led equivalents is... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Great for the price!

posted bySirfartsalot-z4 on 09/30/2007

Very soft material. Great price. Great color so it will not get dirty as easily. Fits easily into your pocket. Does not feel like your carrying extra baggage when in your pocket. Ds fits perfectly.... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Just the tool!

posted bygifteddante on 09/30/2007

Does the job! Not snap-on quality but OK Use to open your DS etc. A good quality tool that is extremley useful!

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Great!

Well made, very cheap, look good! None really, could be brighter but do look good! Standard replacement, easy to change. If they don't work, rotate through 180 degrees, they are diodes afterall and... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• OK for the money!

Good fit, screws etc included looks likethe real housing or a really well manufactured copy. Lower screen surround (stick-on) not supplied but top one was? (Not an issue if transferring from a one,... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Awesome

posted byThurman on 09/30/2007

This is a great product!!! Cheap and solid build. I love the fabric cord. None I like this product and so will you. I am not alone in my thinking on this. Buy this and spend the money you saved at... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere