Wish
Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Bought DS because of this

posted byTrunks99 on 09/29/2007

Easy to use! Download your favorite games, Drag and drop them onto a micro sd card and your done. You can play all the NDS games out there with this R4 card. Also plays videos and music. Sturdy, so... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Heavy Duty WOW Tool

posted byRoughian on 09/29/2007

If you enjoy the 'feel' of a high quality flashlight and the fun of a laser pointer... This is the greatest! Wasn't sure which way to put in the battery at first... Thought maybe it was a dud... I... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Little pig light

posted byTrunks99 on 09/29/2007

Was surprised on how bright it is. Bought it for my sisters, they seem to carry it around in their purses and use it when they need to find something. Nose piece will fall off at some point. Not it... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Sweet and accurate but overly resonant

posted byJoseph on 09/29/2007

The sound is sweet and accurate, but overly resonant, with good balance in dynamics. The excessive resonance often distorts the sound, obstructs the true bass, and makes the sound cloudy. Some Sony... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Articulate for vocal music listening

posted byJoseph on 09/29/2007

The bass is clean and accurate. I could clearly hear the notes played by the double basses. The mid-range is solid and articulate for vocal music. The treble is a bit strained and overly bright The... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Sturdy Card Holder

posted byaeromark2 on 09/29/2007

Looks nice. I had several people ask where I got it. Keeps my cards ready to hand out. The slide extracts the cards a bit when the cover is opened to make them easier to handle. None really. It is... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• I like it, but...

posted bywakibaki on 09/29/2007

Stainless steel. Nice finish. Clinical, no superfluous decoration. Good brightness for a triple-A. Attention to detail not 100%. Tail end finish slightly sharp to finger. Lanyard attach primitive.... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• A must Buy item!!

posted bywebley445 on 09/29/2007

Well built, solid, works as advertised, small, lightweight, easy to carry, and CHEAP!! None Just one little hint for programming. As soon as the TV you are trying to program mutes itself, you have... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Nice little tripod

posted byjani86 on 09/29/2007

Great build quality. Nice small size. Easy to use. Nothing. If you are looking nice small tripod this is for you then. Very good for travel. You can even put it in your jeans pocket, because it is... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Perfect fit

posted bysoandso on 09/29/2007

- Easy to install - Easy to remove (Take the two haves apart at the hinge) - Prevents DS from getting scratched up - Holes in proper place for stylus, slots etc... - Haven't tested with a drop test... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere