Wish
Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • A must Buy item!!

posted bywebley445 on 09/29/2007

Well built, solid, works as advertised, small, lightweight, easy to carry, and CHEAP!! None Just one little hint for programming. As soon as the TV you are trying to program mutes itself, you have... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Nice little tripod

posted byjani86 on 09/29/2007

Great build quality. Nice small size. Easy to use. Nothing. If you are looking nice small tripod this is for you then. Very good for travel. You can even put it in your jeans pocket, because it is... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Perfect fit

posted bysoandso on 09/29/2007

- Easy to install - Easy to remove (Take the two haves apart at the hinge) - Prevents DS from getting scratched up - Holes in proper place for stylus, slots etc... - Haven't tested with a drop test... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Good for the 'retro' gamer.

posted byRaffles on 09/29/2007

Sits well on my desk. Suction cup is very strong. Makes 'racing' games much easier. Mine doesn't seem to tilt backwards and forwards (a pain with Monster 4x4) - but that could just be me being with... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• I'm Lovin' It !

posted bysliper on 09/29/2007

Sturdy Construction , Strong White Light Hotspot and Spill, Modes works well. Like always , hard clickie , short lanyard and no waterproof O ring in front. Soften the clickie make it GITD , O Ring... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Big red

posted byllasher on 09/29/2007

Mine appeared well built with no faults Large bright dot Doesn't come with batteries Great pen size laser with very good beam.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Tiny but powerful

posted byllasher on 09/29/2007

Cheap Cheap Tiny, useful and powerful My friend was playing with these and they displaced a metal clip he had holding his brain aneurysm, and he died... Just kidding: no cons! They also make useful... Read more

0 1

ViewMore Hide

• A must have item

posted bysyworks on 09/29/2007

It easy to use. No driver is needed for Window XP . Even it look a bit bulky, but it is still smaller than those with wire attached. None Buy it for backup.. You won't know when your PS2 become for... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Good motion detector.

posted bysyworks on 09/29/2007

Total of 3 adjustment. Brighter of LED, Lighting detection and duration of LED [20s, 60s, 90s]. Fast and easy installation. The double siding tape don't look strong to me. Although the price is but... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Small But Power

posted bysyworks on 09/28/2007

Don't under-estimate this small item. It sounded louder than I expected. None. Best for home with children. Fearing that they might opened the door while you asleep ? Buy this.. it worth the money.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere