Wish
Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • wow

posted bypurple_goat on 04/24/2007

-real r4 -perfect clean rom support -easy to load -easy to set up -cheap -1 slot -updated regularly -no gba support -bad hombrew support -to use skins/moonshell you have to have it formatted with a... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Great so far

posted byeclee on 04/24/2007

-easy to use(plug & play) -version 2.0 -Small & compact -Maximum service (bluetooth Features) -Plastic cap is kinda hard to open. -No installation CD I personally have 1.2 version already i... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• A Perfect Pink

posted byIwakura on 04/24/2007

Great style! Doesn't look anything like most cases do; this one looks really professional. Price is great for any case, let alone this rare gem. None! Its cute and looks almost like a miniature the... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• very bright

posted bymilob40 on 04/24/2007

extremely bright for a luxeon star type led. this light runs rings around the vika in brightness. solid build and feel short run time typical of a luxeon star . beam is not well focused but the of... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Peace of mind for $1

posted byBlurryfingers on 04/24/2007

Cheap price, covers both front and back. Goes on quickly, no sticky residue. I don't even notice it is there. Package even includes a little cloth to wipe screen off. Instructions were a little was... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Enough batteries to last a lifetime

posted byBlurryfingers on 04/24/2007

A big lot of batteries to fill up those cheap laser pointers. Can't beat the price. Packaging didn't hold the batteries together to well - I decided to dump them all in a ziplock instead. Build but... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Cheap and AWESOME

posted bykairu67 on 04/24/2007

easy to use, and a good upgrade if you already have a slot 2 adapter, or plan on modding ds's, since it can be used as a passme microsd cards are cheap, so storage is cheap, and it is where most be... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• work as describ

posted bytigerboby on 04/24/2007

Low price but work very similary to those expensive similar products. did not found yet good product as the price is low must try!

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• product as describ

posted bytigerboby on 04/24/2007

Work as described. It might not work with canadian bills because the bill might not have (Mg). will test on HK currency bill should give it a try .

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Not as great as I expected...

posted bygwelch on 04/24/2007

It lights up, and does have some "gyroscopic" feel to it There seems to be a lot more friction in this item versus the real item. It tends to slow down and loose the gyro feel soon - 5 -... Read more

0 1

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere