Wish
Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • good

posted byle3on on 09/20/2007

it works,seals the bags pretty handy fun to try sticks on fridge uses battery fast so get recharagable batteries the cover comes off alot very anoying hard to get the hang of sealing bags get it a... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• awesome

it works on most tvs cheap great keychain works just as good as regular remotes not enough buttons only the channels volume and power very good and a must buy since its so cheap

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• cheap and works

good wireless range makes a loud clear sound cheap price for a wireles doorbell the small batteries is a bit hard to find and replace it works and its pretty cheap soo get it

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• great little laser

-small enough to be a good keychain -nice small dot -goes decently far like 70 feet -cheappp -hurts ur eyes -not really so useful, cant think of anything to do with it -but its still fun mite work... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• very good

-it works! -environmentaly friendly -no stales needed -good quality -great gadget -doesnt staple much sheets only does up to like 4 or 5 sheets -if u try more sheets it gets stuck -leaves a big the... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• they alright

-cheap -protects ur razr -fits its pretty good -the cuting was bad, u can tell they didnt cut the silcone good - very sticky feeling, hard to get out of pocket get them to try, if u dont like em em... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Great sound, Nice build!

posted bysuperstarsaga on 09/20/2007

These are the nicest headphones I've gotten from DX. The sound is great, nice bass. They fit great in my ears, and even come with two more sets of in ear cushions. The build quailty feels fine, and... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• A cheap lantern with poor quality

posted byRaymond88 on 09/20/2007

Cheap. Use AA battery. Build quality is poor. Mine one is not working when arrived. I have to tighten the screw to make the contact. The metal sheet does not strict to bottom and a short circuit if... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Great to have around.

posted byEricJ2190 on 09/20/2007

Works fine. I have not had any problems. It is great to have with you. Had some minor scratches. Flashlight is not as bright as I'd like. The lanyard is too small to fit around your wrist. Only one... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Okay for the price.

posted byEricJ2190 on 09/20/2007

Cheap and lightweight. Runs on regular AAAs. It is easy to remove or adjust the collimation lens, if for some reason you want to. Very low build quality. Button is wobbly. One of the two I ordered... Read more

1 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere