Wish
Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Great price!

posted bycreelover on 08/11/2007

It has a very good picture, and it's very small, has a good heavy strong feel none yet Very good for the price, would also be good for surveillance

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Great novelty gift

posted byaznmajik on 08/10/2007

It is exactly as stated. Great UV product, and I love how the hard shell is designed. You can press it without too much force and it lights up. Well, the UV LED isn't exactly that strong. Don't for... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Awesome for travel

I love mahjong, and this is great for travel, and to bring to school ;) Well, they feel kinda cheap, but they are compact, and i guess the cheap feel can be a pro because it makes it ultra light I... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Great VaLue

The batteries all work. All were tested and work. Shipped in an "alright" container None really. All batteries were there, but I am pretty disgusted because there were TWO bugs included.... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Mediocre, but works

Does what it says, but it has to be fully exposed because it works by sound. The sound repels the mosquitoes, so keeping it in your pocket or something will not work. As stated above, keeping it is... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• 5mW 532nm Green Laser

posted byElimgoz on 08/10/2007

- cheap price - Good build quality - Beam visible at night/dark places - No IR filter - Batteries last only 2-3 hours Highly recommended

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Great charger

posted byThe_One on 08/10/2007

Display is nice to look at. It does provide some info on the level of charges. Quality could be a bit better especially on the batteries contacts. Great charger for the price. Tempted to get one.... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• It works.

posted byToastMan on 08/10/2007

Works, i tested the voltage and it was all fine. none works well, if you need it get it here.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Nice looking clock

posted bySampolainen on 08/10/2007

Cheap good looking time and temp. teller. If you really want to, it'll function as an alarm clock as well. No possibility of using an ac-adapter with out some diy-action. The 'music' this thing has... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Neat silencer for the old 'puter

posted bySampolainen on 08/10/2007

-very cheap -efficient -only one CF-card can be used An adapter with slots for 2 CF-cards would be a killer. But probably a lot more expensive If you need to silence your computer and/or get rid of... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere