Wish
Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • protection!

posted byVader on 04/26/2007

well this is a keyboard cover for those hardcore apple fans who do not wish to pay crazy prices for mediocre quality products!its a simple white keyboard cover! the keys can stick sometimes,and it... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• apple without the crumble!

posted byVader on 04/26/2007

well this is a keyboard for those hardcore apple fans who do not wish to pay crazy prices for mediocre quality apple products!its a simple white keyboard which can substitute for the apple version... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Excellent Light

posted bysdbeazley on 04/26/2007

Bright LED's and 3 modes make it perfect for saving battery life. none 1 push, 2 White LED's Push again, 4 White Push a third time and two red LED's flash for emergency use. Clips appear to be as I... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• I am dog the big bad dog THE BOUNTY HUNTER!!

posted byT_Med on 04/26/2007

1)Easy to use 2)Convenient 3)Duel Purpose Looks cheap Good deal for the driver on the go Good for $30 not for any more!

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Good investment

posted bythermaltake on 04/26/2007

This product is definely well worth the money. I have been using the same type of case for three months prior to purchasing this one, its quite durable and protects the phone well. The best feature... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Review: R4DS R4 Revolution for DS SLOT-1

posted bydcemureviews on 04/26/2007

- Works flawlessly - Easy to use - Looks great - Customizeable - Select files using D-Pad - No use of touch screen for menus - No longer includes second cartridge Overall, the R4DS Revolution for a... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Good memory card reader for the price

Its a good overall product, decent card Reader + Writer, with thoughtful addition of 3 USB hubs. Easy enough to use for newbies. Construction of item is of what looks to be cheap plastic, the shell... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Simple to use

Comes at a bargain price, small size and simple to use just plug it in and away you go. None. This is the first Bluetooth USB dongle I have purchased and used, so I dont have any other to compare a... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Great fun

posted byDonaldM on 04/26/2007

No need for batteries - in crank mode it gets too much for my left hand after a few minutes but i can keep it going at a very good brightness with my right. The gear mechanism feels graunchy but be... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Bright, cheap, simple

posted byDonaldM on 04/26/2007

Tiny, fit on a keyring with no trouble. I have one on every keyring I own. They run for a surprisingly long time and give useful light with batteries that zare to all intents and purposes stone the... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere