Wish
Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • No more hunting for the dock

posted byDaBat on 08/05/2007

Much easier to take with you than the dock Works just as well as the supplied USB lead/dock Colour matched to the iPod Shuffle! None, if you want to charge your iPod, this will do it. At this I one... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Great Value, easy to use

posted byDaBat on 08/05/2007

Easy to use, can just plug in and re-tune the radio Seems well built, not broken it yet! Can be car powered so no batteries needed My wife likes it :) Slight hiss when listening to voice or very be... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• simply amazing

posted byjefffisher on 08/05/2007

works great for what i bought it for. weighing card packs it does a great job at finding the holo's. and small i wasn't expecting it to actually fit in my pocket. whenever someone see's it they ask... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Very nice card

posted byBennyTheMan on 08/04/2007

-Very Bright White LED's -Very nice and handy 5mw red laser for presentations or poiting out things with that 10 pound wooden rod :-) - Very good price for the quality - Fun to play around with the... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Pretty dim.

posted byJSRJSR on 08/04/2007

Attractive, good size, and feels good in the hand. Clicky provides good tactile and audible feedback. Mine is super dim! Compared it to some older Lux lights and concluded it's about 25 lumens That... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Hinges are the worst part.

posted byhayhay on 08/04/2007

Good for replacing your shell with a new colour or to give your DS a new look. Comes with screws and stickers so not much extra is needed. Doesn't come with parts for the hinge, so you have to use... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Truly versatile :)

posted byAngultra on 08/04/2007

It converts any and all of my IDE and SATA devices I can throw at it. Some people complained about some devices not working, it is possible but so far all good. Get this if you need an all-in-one... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Excellent adapter, very useful

posted byAngultra on 08/04/2007

-small -light -great for those with miniSD devices -sturdy -brand X, but no other complaints so far! An excellent little adapter to suit your specialty needs for those with microSD.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Good Laser

posted byThePrestige on 08/04/2007

Visible green beam even in a lit room. Points far. Bright dot. Can be dangerous. No IR filter. Good laser, need to be careful with it.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Great Product

posted byhayhay on 08/04/2007

These screen protectors are really nice and easy to install. A must for any DS owner. Fits both DS and DS lite! Nothing at all. You would be silly to not buy these for your DS/Lite

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere