Wish
Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • quite good, like a 1w AAA

posted byMad_Maxx on 09/10/2007

good light with a cree and textured reflector mine hat the tail cap of a different colour than the body, less powerful thena my other 2 cree cr123 sku.2821 (head and tail switch, tex and smooth is... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Best <$20 Headphones I'ved Ever Owned

posted bynes_ds on 09/10/2007

-Price -Awesome cord -Nice sound -Great Noise Isolation -Not that great sound quality Cord length is perfect for me, considering my last headphone's cord got cut from being to long. Awesome/Great... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Great accessory!

posted bybernardo on 09/10/2007

Great, cheap FM transmitter! The remote control feels pretty solid and has a very good range. The FM trasmitted sound is also pretty clear. None. A great cheap product. Works pretty well with both... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Very nice!

Very useful! Runs on 2 AAs and warms up pretty fast! Great for sealing small bags! The heating element is a little small. Very very cheap, and works incredibly well. Get it! Thats another great DX!... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Cheap Somke Alarm

Very cheap, has a test button and runs on a 9V battery. It also has a led to indicate its working and if the battery is low. Tried testing it with a burning paper but it did not trigger. Maybe for... Read more

1 0

ViewMore Hide

• Great batteries!

Great batteries! They last pretty long and are very cheap. I use them daily with my MP3 player (also bought here on DX). None. They work fine with my Sony Ultra 15 charger (they charge in 15 mins)... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Cheap junk

posted byhickster on 09/10/2007

None Cheap quality copter. Made of styrofoam, rotor clip was broken right out of the box. I didn't get a chance to even use it. DX also shipped the wrong AC adaptor. The picture shows a 110V but I... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Holy $%&*#!!

posted byEM745 on 09/10/2007

"Holy $%&*#!!" That's what I said when I first turned on this sucker!... It's also what a friend of mine said when he stared into it, despite my many warnings not to :) . Brightness a... Read more

1 0

ViewMore Hide

• Small charger

posted byrizki_p on 09/10/2007

Good sized charger. The plug can be flipped so making it easy as a travel charger. Charge battery require a really long time more than 4 hours on mine. Mine come with 0.25A chargin current instead... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Little awesome device.

posted byxchibbymanx on 09/10/2007

Small and fits on your keychain. Works on most tvs. Cheap No battery icon. This is a fun remote that can be useful when you want to mess around or change the channels. Cheap and fun remote.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere