Wish
Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • well built, but not very bright

posted byDavid on 04/19/2007

- looks nice and has good build quality - uses 1 AA cell - not very bright for its size and weight - has twist switch instead of click button Draws about 340mA from an alkaline cell. This looks and... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• bright focused headlamp

posted byDavid on 04/19/2007

- quite bright with 3 AAA cells - reasonably well focused beam - simple on/off switch - no flashing modes to click through - AA battery mode is too dim to use (1/10 as bright as AAA mode) - may not... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Lightbulb Keychain

posted byDennis on 04/19/2007

Big good build, looks like a lightbulb; stylish. Not very useful, and it is quite heavy This lightbulb is very attractive and is a good acessory for phones and keychains, however it is quite large... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• MXDL 3W

posted byphoton on 04/19/2007

What a deal! For $6.50 delivered with no tax, this little puppy blows the minimag out of the water. It is small and convenient. The black anodizing is a little bumpy. The grey is much nicer. I can... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Good transmitter but not the best solution

posted byGossipNinja1 on 04/19/2007

Lets you read mp3 files off of a usb drive, or any usb mass storage device (i have NOT tested with a card reader , or harddrive but works with 2 gig usb flash drives. Has line in to read from an or... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Very nice longthrowing light, good quality.

posted byScattergun on 04/19/2007

Very nice light for longrange lighting. Useful for wildlife studies and outdoors. Takes CR123 and 18650. Nice color of emitted light (yellow to pure white) Bulky head if you wish to use it for If a... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Cheap usb device

Item helps keep cigarette ashes off the keyboard. Has tube and brush attachment which helps get in between the keys. Has a button to kick the power up temporarily. be careful switching attachments,... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Fun cube decoration

Cool led glow, can be battery or usb powered. I've seen these for 20 some dollars and this is the best price i've seen. For best results you want to coat the little fish with a touch of dish I used... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Much better than I expected...

posted byleinad on 04/19/2007

Compact, stable, multi-angled -> Great value. Not really anything. The body is plastic but, it's still very sturdy & not the cheap plastic that you feel will snap on you if you so much on I... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Nice pocket light.

Cheap, bright, good size, tough body, works well with AAA rechargables (i have the shoshine 900mah) to provide long life and a good shine. basic click on and off button. I wish it had a glow in the... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere