Wish
Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Pretty fun tool.

posted byBionuker on 07/14/2007

Looks cool. It DOES work on AA batteries, which is a great plus. The Laser is OK. Batteries last long. Feels like a Maglite. LED's are pretty bright. Switch doesn't feel very good. Laser doesn't go... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Great fun

posted byBionuker on 07/14/2007

Great Torch. Melt's iron, burns almost everything. The box you get with the torch looks awesome and very expansive. The torch is built firmly. Flame is ajustable, and lasts long. The torch gets hot... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Police Light.

posted bystevenmadpotato on 07/14/2007

Really is water proof tested it in 9 foot pool, and it just sank to the bottom and stayed lit. The rubber gasket to keep water out is right below the threads and when you screw the battery cover on... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Very Convenient

posted byThorn187 on 07/14/2007

Love that the dongle can be stored inside of the mouse for traveling. Works great! Easy to remove dongle and when inserted it always auto connects to whatever i've thrown at it. Never had to sync a... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Works Great!

posted byThorn187 on 07/14/2007

Both of these tools allowed me to open my Wii. No other tools were required. Not going to last forever. They are using a lower quality metal so they are wearing down already, but for the price they... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Highly Recommend!

posted bywooch on 07/14/2007

Good charge times; Versatile slide mechanism accomodates cells of different lenghts. Good price Requires spacers to charge RCR123A cells. Side charge contacts not functional. Chargegd (2) Ultrafire... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• GREAT CASE

posted bycecel on 07/14/2007

Nicely finish case. Comes with buttons, back and front plate. Even metal ring. Needs to chip off a small part on the back plate due to it blocking the UMD gears from working. Stickers leave stains... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• 4-in-1 Stylus Pen

posted byayane on 07/14/2007

good price nice case good build quality does everything as advertised none Its better than most stylus that I have seen and it is worth the money.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Decent

- it fits well - cheap in price - does a good job protecting the DS - nice colour - the NDS doesn't close all the way Other than the part it doesn't close the NDS all the way, its great for any NDS... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• PSP Replacement Button Black

-looks just like the orignal -great price none Great price for a replacement analog stick

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere