Wish
Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • works alright

posted bylostspyder on 07/29/2007

cheap, does what it says it does. Does not match a green nano exactly - it has a different finish Cheaply made lots of static It works within a single room - anything farther has no signal. it I'm... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Flimsy, lens-less

posted byRandomTroll on 07/29/2007

It's bright (in 53-LED mode) and inexpensive. It's flimsy: the mount broke after ten days. Because it has no lens, just a cover, the light is unfocused, thus much less useful. A better design would... Read more

3 0

ViewMore Hide

• easy to use and cheap

posted byHoover889 on 07/29/2007

* cheaper than the official wifi dongle from Nintendo * also works for laptops and PSPs *good range * not as fast as a router * requires computer to be powered on * short range * if the computer it... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Great Knife

*Extremely sharp *easy to open and close with 1 hand * perfect finish * great workknife * only for right handed users * I would have expected to have paid at least double for a knife of this A at a... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Best Price for this Great Product!

posted byw00t1337 on 07/29/2007

This is the cheapest price for this product. A must have item for any DS/DSL owner. The r4 is definitely one of the best slot-1 flashcarts around. The spring is very fragile so be careful. If it is... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Great for the price

* The price * It works perfectly * it can be hard to put on the first few times and can pop off if not put on properly or tightened enough. * It fits my strat perfectly and i saved alot by buying *... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Essential for anyone with a DS

*Extremely easy to use *Looks great (looks better than official cartridges in the white NDS Lite) *Games run at full speed (saving is almost instant) * Built in Action Replay * I got the wrong and... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• this kicks butt!

posted byLEDniac on 07/29/2007

relatively easy to build right dimensions to fit many models excellent heat dispersion unbeatable low price difficult to solder some parts a bit tricky to put together with a driver works like a a... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• This is heaven

posted byLegna on 07/29/2007

This is amazing. Now you dont have to buy any more games. This is perfect. All you have to do is install the cd and download some games. Add them into the memory card and just play. A little too it... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Perfect.

posted byLegna on 07/29/2007

These bad boys are perfect for when you lose that little Stylus that comes with your ds lite. Comes with 2 so if you lose another one you still have a back up. There arent any cons with these. They... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere