Wish
Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • If you have a DS you NEED an R4

posted byHelen on 07/03/2007

- Runs ROMS perfect, right now I'm playing Zelda phantom hourglass. Plays video and music excellent too. Also with 2 gigs i have 150 songs 2 hours of good quality video and 20 ROMS !!! - Spring in... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Excellent Value!

posted byluvmy40 on 07/03/2007

Very Bright, Exceptional throw. Comparable to $50+ ASP Triad. Good battery life, accepts multiple cell types.Very well made, durable contstruction. Nice sized barrel fits well in hand. No momentary... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Oink oink!

posted byleinad on 07/03/2007

LOL, Soooooo cute NONE It's not pictured but, on the tummy of the piggy is a switch in the shape of a PINK HEART! Great filler! Oink Oink!

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• MXDL Cree

posted byjpreto on 07/03/2007

At the time it was a very cheap light with a Cree led. It is heavy and a solid build. Very bright. The clicky worked well. The fact it doesn't turn on when the battery voltage is low is a problem,... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Good buy, Great price.

posted byCubeXombi on 07/03/2007

Great buy, definitely an extreme deal. Had to remove the inspection sticker to use it in my device. Other than that no complaints. Might have to pick a few more of these up soon. if you need a 2gb... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Must Have

posted byCubeXombi on 07/03/2007

Price is unmatched, Included USB TF/Micro SD Reader truly a bonus. Silicone coating inside Gamepak case was a good surprise might actually take a beating or two. Micro SD/TF Slot feels a little on... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Great protection for your NDS

posted byglyuen on 07/03/2007

Fit's my original (phat) NDS. Seems very tough but doesn't interfere with the touch screen sensitivity. Fits exactly the correct area it needs too. A little hard to apply without bubbles but they... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Exact replica of the original (Phat) NDS stylus

posted byglyuen on 07/03/2007

Fits perfect in the NDS (phat) stylus holder. Looks exactly the same as those by Nintendo. None. Great value. Excellent no-frills replacement stylus for people with old DS's.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Great Product

posted byjims_au on 07/03/2007

Adds rumble without the need to do anything special, just put it in and rumble away. A good price and it is a good quality item. Rumble could be stronger. Would be nice to be able to select the of... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Comfortable

posted byjims_au on 07/03/2007

Very comfortable and a very nice price. Reduces ambient noise and can reach quite loud. Would be nice to have a bit more base but I wasn't expecting them to have much. They are good to use, and The... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere