Wish
Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Great looking, ergonomic, sleek and sexy!

posted byChris_Mcj on 04/22/2007

Looks great, very ergonomic- meaning it fits in the hand easily and is easy to use. I have sever trouble refilling this thing, it tends to squirt half of the gas out when refilling. Would look a of... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Great Value rechargeable batteries.

posted byChris_Mcj on 04/22/2007

Last along time, stick them in the charger and your away! Lasts a long time when I use it with a digital camera that eats through normal zinc and alkaline batteries. Probably not 2500mah, more to a... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• <3

posted byIwakura on 04/22/2007

Tiny and portable, it works anytime anywhere! Easily pocket-sized. The light was much brighter than I thought, on par with the ones on the cashier at Fry's (which are $25 -_-) Seems kinda dinky, I... Read more

1 0

ViewMore Hide

• Well worth the money

The price! So incredibly cheap! Works just as well as the one I bought from Motorola (at 35 dollars!) Works perfectly with my bluetooth stereo, headset, and phone. No instructions or drivers to you... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Fast and reliable

Probably the fastest you'll ever find within even 3x its price, it's worth the money easily. Free SD adapter is a plus! None! Simply the best choice. THE best for ANYthing you will use it for!

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Excellent product

Drag and Drop, works with EZFLASH 3in1 expansion (rumble, opera, and GBA support), homebrew near 100% compatibility! Spring-loader can break, DSOrganize can screw up your microSD card. Cons are the... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Headlamp

posted bymatreg on 04/21/2007

Strong light with 2 intensities plus flashing red LED's if needed. Great when you need both hands to work with like fixing your tire. I used it to replace my tire when I had a flat at night without... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Greatest thing on this site!

posted byYessy2952 on 04/21/2007

I had this item for about 3 weeks now. The item arrived around 2-3 weeks. At first I was so excited to get it!! When I did I ripped out the box and there it was... at it's beauty I kneel and The R4... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Fun

posted bySniperman_ on 04/21/2007

lots of fun. even though one of the "beginner" models its still pretty hard to learn and fly. its also very easy to break multiple pieces. at least most parts are pretty much avail here... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Good Slot One Card

posted byContrai on 04/21/2007

Can just pop in about any microsd card. Has DLDI support. Download play doesn't work perfectly Construction quality isn't that great. Most current 2gb microsd cards won't run some games perfectly a... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere