Wish
Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • perfect tool for most peoples know about computer

posted byphanthanhduy on 06/29/2007

Very useful tool. I have this for years. It can be use to convert 2.5 HDD to 3.5 HDD. easy and plug and play. use it to tranfer files . test HDD, make it bootable under DOS on your desktop...etc. a... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Best DS linker

posted byCRAZYghost on 06/29/2007

The price ! 2GB Sandisk SD ! Card reader :) I'm scared everytime i have to put my sd card into the card reader... it seems so fragile... Quality of the R4 linker is good but looks like a toy... to... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Cute :)

posted byCRAZYghost on 06/29/2007

So bright ! Really funny pig... great idea :) none (or maybe one : it looks breakable... but it's not :) ) For you or to offer it's perfect

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Cool Idiea

posted bysifonazo on 06/28/2007

-Great Price -Excellent for trips and everywhere No one yet They are really similar to the SE original ones and the prize is less than the half! Good deal

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Great pocket thrower

posted bygerry45 on 06/28/2007

Very well made: Feels very solid, glass lens, aluminium reflector, good smmoth threads, 2 modes and well centered led. On a 3.7v it's bright if not brighter than others cree P4 fl i own. Very thght... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Not a Bad Backup

posted bypartybag on 06/28/2007

Not bad, especially for the price. Output is pretty well and has lasted me as a backup without using up the current batteries. The finish feels very nice, has a good metallic feel and feels very No... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• great deal

posted byMudfoot on 06/28/2007

I have had a few of them and they all worked well. Slight amount of thickness to the item...there are some applications where a corded splitter may work better. >>Buy a few of them. They are... Read more

1 0

ViewMore Hide

• Lots of light!

posted bybaker on 06/28/2007

Much more solid feel than the 5mm ones. Really useful amount of light, even with some distance. Lights up small rooms. Some units need pretty much squeeze to light up, some units need very little.... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Nice looks, great performance

posted bybaker on 06/28/2007

-Looks really nice and not like some freaky torch. -Works perfectly and seems well built. -Small enough to carry around, large enough to handle with ease. nothing really.. I'll order a few more of... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Great Little Pointer

posted byUniKyrn on 06/28/2007

Cost, less than $1/mw, compare that against most US retailers. I haven't had any problems with the on button and the construction appears rather sturdy. None so far, but I only just got it. :) have... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere