Wish
Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Exact replica of the original (Phat) NDS stylus

posted byglyuen on 07/03/2007

Fits perfect in the NDS (phat) stylus holder. Looks exactly the same as those by Nintendo. None. Great value. Excellent no-frills replacement stylus for people with old DS's.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Great Product

posted byjims_au on 07/03/2007

Adds rumble without the need to do anything special, just put it in and rumble away. A good price and it is a good quality item. Rumble could be stronger. Would be nice to be able to select the of... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Comfortable

Very comfortable and a very nice price. Reduces ambient noise and can reach quite loud. Would be nice to have a bit more base but I wasn't expecting them to have much. They are good to use, and The... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Good build quality

Cheap, lightweight and thin. Build quality on the keypad is good, and nice to use. USB cable is a little thin, but not really a problem, cable retractor may be the only downside to the unit. if you... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Better than more expensive solutions!

Cheap, a similiar item from Three cost $15AUD, and broke within the first week Good build quality, easy attachment and a good fit None Bought 2 just in case, but very happy with the first one so to... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Cheap and it works!

Cheap and it works. None - maybe if you don't have access to a computer, then this would be pointless Good price and it will charge your DS Lite. Very happy with it.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• great pocket flshlight

posted byAT488 on 07/03/2007

small size Brightness / easy to use 1 AA battery Finish / Aluminum is machined well will be better if have tail switch nice quality and low price

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Great value

posted byT3rry on 07/03/2007

Great price, very fasionible and sleek The bans are a bit small, tight fit around my wrist (which really does not bother me, i bought them for the small drive, not the bands.) Great value for a... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• got the black one when i ored my r4

posted byDSLITEGAMER on 07/03/2007

got the black one and i didnt like that so i bought this get if u hav a white ds lite nothing get if u want to swap case but u need a small screwdriver

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Cheap and good quality MP3 player

posted byjjc51 on 07/03/2007

Cheap. Sound quality good for the price. Can use any SD cards which I happen to have many of them :-) Don't know how to adjust volume... they are the same keys to skip songs. The manual can be more... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere