Wish
Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Good value, surprisingly bright

posted bydatilderek on 04/30/2007

This light is nicely machined for $6.50, and the threads are smooth. The light is somewhat regulated and brighter than I had expected. The reflector is plastic, but is smooth and free of obvious a... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• A great MP3-player for the price

posted byKjetil on 04/30/2007

Build quality Sound quality Price "Hidden" button functions Unusable backlight Bundled battery is pretty much unusable Useless equalizer settings A bit short battery life (used with cards... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• R4DS + Deal Extreme = Awesome!

posted byTheComputerGuy on 04/30/2007

Very easy to use, high quality, and a great price. Within minutes of opening the package I was able to get the R4 up and running w/ the DS. None as of yet. I've ordered countless numbers of these a... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Mean Green Laser

posted byrobd216 on 04/30/2007

Most powerful handheld green laser I have seen on the market...at least 3 times stronger than the 30mW version. On/off button is somewhat intermittant. Battery life isn't the best...for best use do... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Digital Multimeter good buy

posted byhadge on 04/30/2007

very accurate and lite wouldnt wanna drop it but for the buck cant beat it. does as it says works good and happy with it

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• mission possible!

posted byVader on 04/30/2007

The ultimate geek tool! If you want to have a screen on your wrist! if you want to listen to music. if you want to watch videos and it also tells the time! which is an added bonus the rubber band,... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• music for all ears!

posted byVader on 04/30/2007

These speakers are brilliant, not so much the sound quality but the shape is fantastic very futuristic! goes well with anything especially if you have a black computer sound can crackle and a bit a... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Working BT-headset

posted byca119 on 04/30/2007

It works! Mine come up as Nokia HS-36W -> with is rated: 6 hours talk and 110 hours standby, weight 20. Include Universal charger Inn: 110V - 240V out: 5.7V/800mA to 3.5mm (old style) and 2mm US... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• A good case!

posted bySirts on 04/30/2007

Looks nice, good quality. Comes with a strap. Haven't found one yet. I am just very satisfied with the product. :) A good case for your Nintendo DS Lite, protects the console very well. Looks nice... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Nice thingy :)

posted bySirts on 04/30/2007

* Easy to use. * Has two main options: 1) Changes colours continuously 2) lightens up the room in red, green (/yellow) or blue colours. * Looks great! Batteries running out fast so you may want to... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere