Wish
Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Working BT-headset

posted byca119 on 04/30/2007

It works! Mine come up as Nokia HS-36W -> with is rated: 6 hours talk and 110 hours standby, weight 20. Include Universal charger Inn: 110V - 240V out: 5.7V/800mA to 3.5mm (old style) and 2mm US... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• A good case!

posted bySirts on 04/30/2007

Looks nice, good quality. Comes with a strap. Haven't found one yet. I am just very satisfied with the product. :) A good case for your Nintendo DS Lite, protects the console very well. Looks nice... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Nice thingy :)

posted bySirts on 04/30/2007

* Easy to use. * Has two main options: 1) Changes colours continuously 2) lightens up the room in red, green (/yellow) or blue colours. * Looks great! Batteries running out fast so you may want to... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Lint brush

posted bycmalt on 04/29/2007

Used to use rolled up tape, this thing is much simpler to use. Not sure how long the fibers on the brush will last, though they seem to be holding up well so far. I'm amazed at some of the stuff If... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Flexible numeric keypad

posted bycmalt on 04/29/2007

Adds a numeric keypad easily to a PC that can use USB devices. Also adds a great little shortcut key that brings up windows calculator. Keys are quite responsive and feel decent to use. Does not on... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• very good

posted byroberlonies on 04/29/2007

Very good gadget to have in your pocket. Great fun at school and at shops Takes a while until the TV gets to mute Very good overall A MUST BUY!!!

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• all-source charger - handy and cheap

posted bytriphopp on 04/29/2007

retractable cord - yay! charge from 110v ac outlet, 12v dc lighter socket, or usb port by interchanging pieces. feels pretty solid. none wouldn't hurt to have a choice of white or black. totally i... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Works Great!

posted byMinger on 04/29/2007

This is a better price than I paid for it, ordered it when it first came out at RHS for $45. The drag and drop is nice, as well as not having to rely on patching - the Supercard was a pain to do so... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Small but Strong

posted bymatreg on 04/29/2007

Small, compact and light. Made of plastic except screws and doesn't scratch anything. none none I went through several keychain lights and this is my favorite. Others were bulky, made out of metal... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• The cheapest insurance you could buy

posted bydatastar on 04/29/2007

You spent a lot on your digital camera, right? You love how you can see the results right after you shoot the picture? So why not spend $1.75 to protect the LCD from dirt and scratches? Get the I a... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere