Wish
Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Great Fun :)

posted bynwood_nz on 04/20/2007

Enjoyment level Ease of use Multi Channel (use upto 3 in the same room) Robustness No forward/back control Requires often retrimming 1 of 5 purchased was Dead on Arrival Box damaged during shipping... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• SD/MMC Reader Reads 4GB Cards

posted bydatastar on 04/20/2007

I received the SD/MMC reader and use it to transfer data from 4GB 150x SD chips I use in my camera. Not the fastest in the world, but for the price, I don't see how you can do better. I do not have... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• R4DS IS the Revolution!

posted byHotShot on 04/20/2007

What a superb, yet simple piece of kit. Simply put, just get an "NDS Rom" game from any of the numerous websites - download to your PC, put it on the Micro SD card, put the micro SD card... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• nice little light!

posted byambientmind on 04/20/2007

solid construction, nice light output. easy to use twist switch, and the whole light is very lightweight. nice even beam, outputs about 55 lumens with a good battery. the batteries almost cost more... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• super torch

posted byirjbomber2 on 04/20/2007

heavy so in my mind it means better build. a super strong torch. you waste fluid fast i love free shipping good gift for someone or for yourself

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• works fine

posted byirjbomber2 on 04/20/2007

light, stylish, good blue flame hard to refill it correctly better then disposable good for the price

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Useful cable, average build quality

posted byRenegade_R on 04/19/2007

- It works with all Asia made MP3 players that use 2.5mm jacks - Works on some cellphones - L-Shaped plug reduces stress on the earphone jack - Longer than actually pictured - Average build quality... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Great cable, Plug and Play

- Great build quality, I seriously expected less - Plug and Play - Perfectly Compatible - Good quality packaging - AMAZING PRICE! - Not Mac Compatible The one I received is not exactly as shown on... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Really bright and useful

- BRIGHT!! VERY BRIGHT! - Tiny - Good build quality - Cheap - Lightweight - Switch to turn on and leave on! - Occational Defect I think these are great lights, very useful and I always keep one on... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Super Cute and Bright!

- ABSOLUTELY CUTE!!! - Very bright, I'd say its as bright as the LED Keychains. - Really easy to use, push and on - Really cheap - No screws so it tends to fall apart (if you force it though) This... Read more

1 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere