Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in Notices & News)
Notices & News

let's see how honest the au website is?

• Jessingh Monday, January 20, 2014 6:30 AM Reply
    Well today - 20th Jan is the 7th day & my order status have been "FullShipment" since Friday - 17th Jan. So lets see if i get it today or not. I will be really glad to report it here that I have received my product on 7 th day as promised, if it happens.
    Posts(6) | Reviews | Tip post

• sukicai @DX Staff @DX Staff Monday, January 20, 2014 9:54 AM Reply
    @Jessingh
    Sorry for all inconvenience caused for you.
    I had tracked your order with tracking number 556015508392 in TOLL website, it showed that parcel had arrived at Brisbane Airport (BRA) - AUSTRALIA, please wait for more 2 days, it will arrived.
    Thanks for your patience and understanding.
    Posts(50) | Reviews | Tip post

• Jessingh Monday, January 20, 2014 9:59 AM Reply
    well dear I tracked my order on the courier provider's website and it says that my product is on truck actually. In that case i expect it to be delivered today. If it does not well I will consider that you have not let down the people who have been crying on forum about delayed deliveries and will make it a rule of life not to order from your website again.

• Jessingh Tuesday, January 21, 2014 6:08 AM Reply
    @nickbo

I recieved this product yesterday and that was within 7 days. I appreciate it. But please tell me how to return it back now.
    Its useless product. cannot use it for any thing, virtually anything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I read in FAQ that i can send it back to : Grant Cheung,24 Production Avenue,Kogarah, NSW 2217
    via courier?
    how will my money be refunded?
    within what time fram?

• nickbo Tuesday, January 21, 2014 6:21 AM Reply
    @Jessing
    I have no idea as I am not DX and have never had a need to send stuff back.

If it broke, wasnt up to scratch, I just wrote it off. If it arrived broken, DX have credited me in the past after seeing pics. I will make one observation however. You aint dealing with KMart, nor are you covered by Australian Consumer Law. Any return policy etc is between you and DX in China. The fact that they have an Aus collection point does not infer any merchant arrangement here in Australia. Your goods are paid to and shipped from a merchant in China. "Caveat Emptor" is the usual basis of trade offshore (buyer beware). If that's not to your liking then I gues you stick with buying from Aussies and pay the price that gives you all of the consumer protection. I have also found that ranting makes little difference in what can be done. They will do what they can within their low cost systems. This wont involve some dude in a DX van popping over to your place armed with a cash refund. :) Good luck.
    Posts(51) | Reviews | Tip post

• AusDan2014 Tuesday, January 21, 2014 11:05 AM Reply
    So its now been 7 business days... and my order has now been split into (at least) 4 consignments.

1 has arrived, the cheapest smallest part.
    The 2nd package has reached Australia but is apparently not going to be released by customs as they say it contains plant matter.
    The 3rd and 4th tracking numbers don't even register by Toll as valid.

Uusually for me DX only takes 20 days anyway, so I wonder what the whole point of the aud direct drop is?

• sukicai @DX Staff @DX Staff Tuesday, January 21, 2014 1:32 PM Reply
    @Jessingh
    Sorry for all inconvenience caused for you.
    If you received the defective item, please open the relevant ticket service in the link below, our customer service staff will follow it:
    https://cs.dx.com/Ticket/Index

@AusDan2014
    Thanks for your message.
    I had checked your order 140111132014203994,it had been sent out to you in four parcels.
    The first one was delivered.
    As for the second one, we have contacted Toll for the details, after it update, i will inform you at once.
    The third package was shipped on 1/20/2014 with tracking number 556015691044.
    Sometimes the website doesn't update the information in time, please understand, just try again a few days later.
    As for the last one sku961206807, it will be sent out to you by TOLL today, please do not worry about this.

Posts(50) | Reviews | Tip post

• wcdr Saturday, June 14, 2014 7:31 AM Reply
    Just gonna tag this on in here, seems an appropriate spot for it. If the order I just placed takes more than seven business days, turns up missing anything or with a single broken item, I'm just going to chargeback my credit card for the whole amount and toss what eventually turns up in the bin. Fail to deliver on a single business claim and I'll use my Australian consumer protection laws to my advantage.
    Posts(1) | Reviews | Tip post

• bev051 Friday, September 19, 2014 11:36 AM Reply
    Iv had nothing but trouble with my order. Wish I had read this and other threads before I made my order. Would have never used them if I knew it was going to be this bad. Still haven't received my item, hasn't even been marked as sent.
    Posts(2) | Reviews | Tip post

Page 4 of 4
Go to Page:
«Reply to this thread (in Notices & News)
Notices & News

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere