Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in Notices & News)
Notices & News

False promises - shipping to Australia

• nickbo Monday, October 27, 2014 8:49 PM Reply
    Au website is still based in China and ships from China. the difference is that the au website uses Toll as the carrier, the dx website uses China post.

Bottom line is usually this.
    IF in stock (you need to ask, don't assume) it takes about two weeks from clicking to opening your package.
    The dx site is usually a min of 4 weeks.
    You can scream, rant, and generally look like a dick or, accept that you are dealing with a different people, culture and way of doing business. You don't have the ACCC on your side and frankly, no one really gives a rats about expectations.

If you don't like it, go and get your stuff from Kmart.
    Posts(51) | Reviews | Tip post

• hooflee Tuesday, October 28, 2014 5:09 PM Reply
    Well doesn't matter anymore. Just want everyone to know to just order from the usual dx.com. I've made an order recently and like always my items get here pretty fast . Toll isn't worth still waiting over a month to recieve an item which i am still currently waiting for.
    Posts(102) | Reviews | Tip post

• Kevin1951 Monday, November 3, 2014 12:02 PM Reply
    Once order shipped from China, tracked order on 'TOLL' all the way to my door. Was quite interesting seeing my order move from place to place with times shown. Interestingly the most movement/activity was in Sydney and very detailed. May have taken a while here or there but at least it was accurate and arrived and in my hands and no extra costs unlike damn Australia Post who have really caused me problems and even lost several items, including just local, and charged a fortune!
    From China to my place, no problems, from my place to next suburb and stuff gets lost by Australia Post. Your choice but I'm prepared to wait knowing it is at least going to arrive!
    Posts(1) | Reviews | Tip post

Page 2 of 2
Go to Page:
«Reply to this thread (in Notices & News)
Notices & News

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere