Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in Product Requests)
Product Requests

Nitecore tube

• gasbag11 Top 10 Forum Poster Saturday, November 8, 2014 5:13 AM Reply
    Got it today. It's awesome. :D

It's tiny. Same thickness, a little narrower and a little longer than those Photon style lights that DX used to sell. Much brighter too. Click once for low. (about 1 lm) Double click for high. (45 lm seems pretty accurate) Click and hold from off and it stays in high mode until you release the button. Click and hold from low mode, and it ramps up in little steps to high, and will keep repeating till the button is released. Stop at the brightness you want and it stays there.

The charging port is a micro USB, and it has a blue LED charging indicator that goes off when it's fully charged. The cable is not included. You can see the LED from any angle because the case is semi-transparent, even the black one which I got.

It's a flooder, but that's fine for a keychain light, And it's more than bright enough for anything someone would use a keychain light for. It's brighter than most of my 1XAA lights which are much bigger and much heavier.

I'm amazed at the technology in such a tiny little light. The only complicated thing about it was putting the split-ring on.
    NO! I don't know why DX screwed up the site so badly.
    Ask them.
    Posts(12572) | Reviews | Tip post

• gasbag11 Top 10 Forum Poster Wednesday, December 3, 2014 11:52 PM Reply
    @fran82

The Nitecore tube is here now (sku.365650) although it's a little late. But in case you want another one...

PS. They only have the blue one so far.
    NO! I don't know why DX screwed up the site so badly.
    Ask them.
    Posts(12572) | Reviews | Tip post

• fran82 Thursday, December 4, 2014 6:07 PM Reply
    Thanks... but... too late for me and for dx...

Since I started the thread, I ordered 2 elsewhere... and a lot cheaper...

Posts(1442) | Reviews | Tip post

Page 2 of 2
Go to Page:
«Reply to this thread (in Product Requests)
Product Requests

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere