Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in Flashlights)
Flashlights

best AA flashlights on DX

• gasbag11 Top 10 Forum Poster Friday, October 9, 2015 3:28 AM Reply
    I don't know of any clones of the Jetbeam.

If you decide to order it, you can use an old trick to help make it more of a flooder. Simply put some frosted cellophane tape over the lens. It will diffuse the beam somewhat and make it a little more of a flooder. Or you can try Googling "50mm flashlight diffuser". DX has other sizes, but no 50mm ones.
    NO! I don't know why DX screwed up the site so badly.
    Ask them.
    Posts(12568) | Reviews | Tip post

• gabbar1 Friday, October 9, 2015 11:05 PM Reply
    I am really impressed with this light, i think i don't have another choice.

If you know of any other such lights, please do let me know. i did search dx and i dont know how i overlooked this jetbeam.

thanks a lot for the diffuser tip, going to look for that.
    Posts(32) | Reviews | Tip post

• gasbag11 Top 10 Forum Poster Friday, October 9, 2015 11:42 PM Reply
    There are other 4xAA lights, like the Sunwayman D40A, or the Thrunite TN4, but they have more modes and have 3~4 blinking modes, but none have a plug-in charger like the Jetbeam. And DX has a very good price for the Jetbeam.

Whichever one you get, I HIGHLY recommend good Ni-MH rechargeable batteries like the eneloops I mentioned earlier. Alkaline batteries won't last very long on high powered lights like this. I tried alkalines in my Nitecore EA41 and they didn't even last 30 minutes. And rechargeables are much cheaper in the long run since they can last for years instead of minutes.
    NO! I don't know why DX screwed up the site so badly.
    Ask them.
    Posts(12568) | Reviews | Tip post

Page 2 of 2
Go to Page:
«Reply to this thread (in Flashlights)
Flashlights

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere