Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in Products Request)
Products Request

open a dispute if you have not already

• meridor Thursday, June 27, 2019 6:43 AM Reply

So, what is the correct way to dispute an order that has not been received in more than 3 months?

Paypal?  Or is there another faster way to do it with DX ?

By the way, PayPal has a time limit, so if DX or the seller don't respond, one HAS TO open a PayPal dispute to avoid losing the money in adition to wasting the time.

Posts(117) | Reviews | Tip post

• sheepish Top 10 Forum Poster Thursday, June 27, 2019 8:09 AM Reply

Ah, a classic thread, this.

The last time I had a lost package from a different company (not DX) which stopped responding to my messages, I got my bank to make a chargeback on my credit card.

Remembering 30 years.
    Posts(24937) | Reviews | Tip post

• gasbag11 Top 10 Forum Poster Thursday, June 27, 2019 9:22 AM Reply

Paypal extended the time limit for filing disputes to 6 months about a year ago I believe.

I would suggest not waiting at all. There have been threads here lately with customers complaining that they haven't received orders for 6-7 months or more. And dx seems to be in no hurry to actually do anything to help them, other than offer lame excuses and stall for more time. 

NO! I don't know why DX screwed up the site so badly.
    Ask them.
    Posts(12561) | Reviews | Tip post

Page 3 of 3
Go to Page:
«Reply to this thread (in Products Request)
Products Request

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere