Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in Hot Deals & Coupons)
Hot Deals & Coupons

Enjoy theChr.Spirit: stocking? another free prize?

• anyword Sunday, December 6, 2015 12:57 AM Reply
    What this site's owners do: i guess they are trying to attract new customers and/or to force old customers to purchase something for real money in result. To pay attention for their site, at least.
    How they do it: partially with that game which is the subject to discuss. Partially even with the "forum" feature on their site.

While what am i (site's user with the randomly meaningless name and some days ago registration who's so roughly annoying you personally) do: nothing but extort something personally from you (smily user with the name gasbag11 and 9326 posts).
    And what you do in answer to my harrassment to get what in result: what to get what?

If still unclear then you can reread once more. You see how simple that was.

By the way you don't have to show me who is the Master Of This Forum so stoutly - i have seen it from the very first look.
    It is obviously your pleasure to use it just to use despite even it's unusability. Maybe it's you special hobby or just work, i don't know and i don't care.
    For me it's nothing more that one of tens (hundreds? thousands?) of chinese stores.
    The same time cause to have a bit more practice in english.

So i'm eagerly looking forward to continue wrangle, you need to post more posts, email notification works fine.
    Posts(6) | Reviews | Tip post

post edited by anyword on 12/6/2015 at 1:38 AM
  • gasbag11 Top 10 Forum Poster Sunday, December 6, 2015 1:52 AM Reply
    What this site's owners do: i guess they are trying to attract new customers and/or to force old customers to purchase something for real money in result.

Of couse they're trying to attract new customers. All sites like to attract new customers. But I don't remember ever being forced to buy anything from them. If I find something cheaper on another site that I know/trust, I'll buy it there.

While what am i (site's user with the randomly meaningless name and some days ago registration who's so roughly annoying you personally) do:

You're not annoying me at all. Roughly or not. I just don't see the point in complaining about the game or the prices here. No one is forcing you to play the game or buy anything.

It's not rocket science. If you don't like the site, shop elsewhere. That's what most people do if they don't like a site. I've done it many times.

NO! I don't know why DX screwed up the site so badly.
    Ask them.
    Posts(12572) | Reviews | Tip post

Page 2 of 2
Go to Page:
«Reply to this thread (in Hot Deals & Coupons)
Hot Deals & Coupons

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere