Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in Off Topic)
Off Topic

Did you know?

• desolder Top 10 Forum Poster Sunday, September 22, 2019 11:30 AM Reply

Test post. This should be post #7070 for me

[edit] confirmed.

What's up with the scrubbed LED driver IC markings?
    What are they trying to hide?

Posts(7071) | Reviews | Tip post

post edited by desolder on 9/22/2019 at 11:31 AM
  • gasbag11 Top 10 Forum Poster Sunday, September 29, 2019 8:41 PM Reply

Test post because I just tried to post a pic but it said I left out the title, or had a blacklisted word. 

Tried adding the pic with an edit but no go. I'll see if I can find a similar one elsewhere.

WTF? 

I tried posting 2 completely different images, (with very different urls) but each time, the first image reappeared instead of the new ones. 

I'll try to post one in a new post to see if that works. 

NO! I don't know why DX screwed up the site so badly.
    Ask them.
    Posts(12562) | Reviews | Tip post

post edited by gasbag11 on 9/29/2019 at 9:02 PM
  • gasbag11 Top 10 Forum Poster Sunday, September 29, 2019 9:10 PM Reply

Damn. It's still loading the first pic. Stupid site. :/  I wonder if I'll ever be able to post a pic again, since this forum appears to have a memory of some sort.

Anyway, the pic was of some "flashlight gloves" that I just saw and wanted to have a laugh about. Oh well. 

Ask them.

post edited by gasbag11 on 9/29/2019 at 10:41 PM
  • sheepish Top 10 Forum Poster Friday, October 11, 2019 6:49 PM Reply

Did you know I just had to log in to post here? So much for DX taking a year or two after a previous site upgrade to get that fixed.

Did you know I just got DX spam, not DX affiliate spam? I'm now almost looking forward to DX going under, except if DX does go under I doubt the spam will stop at the same time.

Remembering 30 years.
    Posts(24942) | Reviews | Tip post

• gasbag11 Top 10 Forum Poster Friday, October 11, 2019 10:39 PM Reply

Only rarely do I not have to log in now, and usually only do it to see if I have any new PMs. And that seems like a very minor thing compared to all the other awful changes here. 

I haven't gotten any dx spam for several months now.

I'm now almost looking forward to DX going under,

I don't much care if they fold up or not, aside from people losing their jobs. I stopped looking at items a while back and wouldn't dream of buying anything now. What a shame. I used to really enjoy ordering stuff from here, but more than that, I liked being able to talk to, and become friends with, so many people from so many places and countries. Learned a lot here too, from you and others, about various things, not to mention flashlights. The friendship is what I'll miss the most. We certainly had a lot of great threads here.

Btw, I may have found a thread where at least one or two your posts were removed. vv

http://club.dx.com/forums/forums.dx/threadid.1484571 

Didn't you mention something about "thumpers" from the book/movie "Dune"? I'm pretty sure I replied to it too. Oh well, I suppose post counts really don't matter much anymore.

Ask them.

• sheepish Top 10 Forum Poster Tuesday, October 15, 2019 7:57 AM Reply

Did you know I had to log in just to say "This is a palindromic post."

(24942)

Remembering 30 years.
    Posts(24942) | Reviews | Tip post

Page 54 of 54
Go to Page:
«Reply to this thread (in Off Topic)
Off Topic

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere