Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in General Discussions)
General Discussions

Empresa caloteira

• Yolanda-du @DX Staff @DX Staff Tuesday, February 26, 2019 2:08 PM Reply

[email protected]

The relevant customer service staff has already replied to your Tiket, please check.

Posts(156) | Reviews | Tip post

• Yolanda-du @DX Staff @DX Staff Tuesday, February 26, 2019 2:11 PM Reply

[email protected]

Your parcel is in transit, please be patient.

Posts(156) | Reviews | Tip post

• breninho94 Tuesday, February 26, 2019 10:00 PM Reply

My order has already been 5 months, the attendant only sends a standard reply that it is for me to contact the company Correios, but that I have already contacted for more than one month and the same informed me that my request was lost, stolen or lost. I sent all the prints of the emails and the attendant keeps giving me an automatic response so I can do something I've already done that is more than 40 days old.

Posts(17) | Reviews | Tip post

• Alisa-Deng @DX Staff @DX Staff Thursday, March 7, 2019 2:06 PM Reply

@breninho94

If you have any problems, please ask in the ticket, our CS will follow it up.

Posts(1062) | Reviews | Tip post

• breninho94 Thursday, March 7, 2019 6:12 PM Reply

@Alisa-Deng

I have many and many problems, the biggest of them is that my request was misplaced to 2 months, that it was done 6 months. And I never received the product and DX makes me a clown in his service in the support always with the same questioning that I have answered more than 5 times in the ticket: I already contacted the local post, they informed me that the request was lost, it is almost 2 months old, and this can easily be checked in the tracking code. But the DX service after a week, I send email print and everything, I have the question: "have you contacted the post office?". F**k, if I already sent the reply print of the post office and I already said that already, why the hell are they asking me again?

• breninho94 Thursday, March 7, 2019 6:18 PM Reply

Print do atendimento que se arrasta por quase um mês, que leva mais de semana pra responderem e ainda me fazem de palhaço  

EMPRESA CALOTEIRA

• Alisa-Deng @DX Staff @DX Staff Thursday, March 21, 2019 4:41 PM Reply

@breninho94

I have ask our CS give priority to your ticket, please check it later.

• breninho94 Thursday, March 21, 2019 7:39 PM Reply

@Alisa-Deng 

I dream every day that there is priority, because it's been 15 days since I sent my last message on the ticket and I have not had an answer so far. I sincerely would like to receive my chargeback, my order was lost more than 60 days, I contacted the local post office for at least 3 times and the situation is the same and according to them only the sender can proceed with any action from here on And it's been 171 days since I asked. Could you please open a refund process?

• Alisa-Deng @DX Staff @DX Staff Friday, March 22, 2019 11:24 AM Reply

@breninho94

Please check, and if you still have any problems, you could ask in there, our CS will follow it up.

Page 2 of 2
Go to Page:
«Reply to this thread (in General Discussions)
General Discussions

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere