Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in General Discussions)
General Discussions

WTF do you need to do to get a REFUND?

• Alisa-Deng @DX Staff @DX Staff Tuesday, September 24, 2019 5:02 PM Reply

@MilanG67, Hi, it would be better if we chat by order message, so that we can reply in time. 

Posts(1062) | Reviews | Tip post

• MilanG67 Tuesday, September 24, 2019 5:04 PM Reply

@Alisa-Deng

Yes, but those two orders are completly gone from my orders list.. So, I'm not sure I'll even be able to see any messages.. I wasn't able to to do it so far.

Posts(19) | Reviews | Tip post

• blondie66nl Wednesday, September 25, 2019 4:39 PM Reply

How can I cancel my order that I placed 1,5 month ago (190812100130235121) and the seller says "we are very sorry for any inconvenience caused due to late shipments. Currently we are awaiting the restock of item, so your order is temporarily being held. Please don't worry, once the product arrive at our warehouse, we will give priority to process your order."

I do not want to wait anymore and I would like to cancel the order and get my money back. What do I have to do to get it done?

Posts(1) | Reviews | Tip post

• Alisa-Deng @DX Staff @DX Staff Friday, September 27, 2019 2:38 PM Reply

@blondie66nl, Hi, your order 190812100130235121 has been cancelled and refunded. And my colleague has already left message on your order interface, please check.

Posts(1062) | Reviews | Tip post

Page 3 of 3
Go to Page:
«Reply to this thread (in General Discussions)
General Discussions

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere