Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in Video Games)
Video Games

Controller PS3.......

• jarecrisna Wednesday, October 26, 2011 8:11 AM Reply
    Hello. I'm new to these forums but I need an explanation to the fact that my first order to third place recently I've gotten different PS3 controllers.

With details like the power button icon is not the original but a button that has drawn on the PS3 or top and SONY does not except that I have noticed that the photos have been removed page "mysteriously" these points that I'm talking about ......

I like that because the "alleged" complaints chat can not talk to anyone I vouch for this method.
    Thank you.

P.D: I took them by a reputable company ... I expect a quick response and solution.
    Posts(1) | Reviews | Tip post

• BigMonkey Wednesday, November 30, 2011 9:53 AM Reply
    do you mind explaining clearer? i do not understand what you are trying to put forth.
    Posts(7) | Reviews | Tip post

«Reply to this thread (in Video Games)
Video Games

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere