Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in Video Games)
Video Games

Pc controller with a good D-Pad?

• ThatLaoGuy Wednesday, February 8, 2012 6:16 AM Reply
    Can someone recommend me one? I play a lot of fighting games on the pc that needs a good functioning D-Pad to pull off certain commands precisely.

A few that I've looked at had comments stating they had bad dpads.

Anyone used one recently and can give me an input?
    Posts(1) | Reviews | Tip post

• AndiBcool Friday, February 10, 2012 10:35 AM Reply
    I suggest get a Neo-Geo Joyboard or some real arcade sticks and build one adapter with USB connector.

There are also some Neo-Joyboards made for Playstation 1/2 i think so buy an adapter for USB/PS if you cant build your own.

Or try one of the arcade sticks sold here, cant say anything about the quality of em.
    Reading reviews of em might help thought.
    Posts(856) | Reviews | Tip post

• brassknucks40 Friday, February 24, 2012 7:58 AM Reply
    My suggestion would be to just use a PS3 controller. Thats what I do. You can use via bluetooth (wirelessly) or USB. All you need to do is download the drivers and set up the controller. Here is the link. http://www.motioninjoy.com/

If you want to play wirelessly buy this bluetooth dongle. Ultra Mini Bluetooth 2.1+EDR USB 2.0 Dongle (SKU 37665)

Hope this helps.
    Posts(28) | Reviews | Tip post

«Reply to this thread (in Video Games)
Video Games

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere