Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in Partner Program (Affiliates))
Partner Program (Affiliates)

Affiliate level points STUCK at 0.00 points

• fran82 Tuesday, March 26, 2013 10:14 AM Reply
    @CassieJiang
    Hi DX!
    When I check my aff points, I see the following:

"Affiliate Level: xxxxxxx (Get 0.00 Points during the year from 3/17/2013 to 3/17/2014.)"

It has been stuck at 0.00 since 17 March 2013, depite I have had a lot of points that have changed from "pending" to "active" and new aff points of new referred orders...

Is a common bug or only me???

Thanks!

Posts(1442) | Reviews | Tip post(4)

• JeffySiquijor Tuesday, March 26, 2013 2:10 PM Reply
    From the referral links on my several DX product advice blogs, I typically get about one referral every couple of days. For example, in Feb 2013 I had about a dozen referrals. For the first half of March 2013, I had another eight. Around mid-March I updated all my referral links to the latest format. Since 16 March there have been ZERO referrals. Something has gone wrong. I don't know if it's the DX systems, or perhaps I should revert back to the old referral format.
    Posts(48) | Reviews | Tip post

• fran82 Tuesday, March 26, 2013 2:21 PM Reply
    No no... I am getting new ref orders (not much, but a few per day)

The problem is that, the points that are "pending" becomes to "active" but the amount of points from March 2013 to march 2014 remains to zero. I mean, each time that each pending point becomes active, the value must increase. In my case is stuck at 0.00 since 17 march

Posts(1442) | Reviews | Tip post

• cassieJiang @DX Staff @DX Staff Friday, March 29, 2013 1:14 AM Reply
    @fran82
    @JeffySiquijor
    I feel sorry for the issue.
    Would you please wait several days to see if the points change or not?
    And I will also check it everyday.
    DX staff O(n_n)O~

Posts(3119) | Reviews | Tip post

• HiVoltage Saturday, March 30, 2013 5:49 AM Reply
    I have the same exact problem. My affiliate level points have been stuck at 0 since the 20th of March
    Posts(225) | Reviews | Tip post

• cassieJiang @DX Staff @DX Staff Monday, April 1, 2013 11:42 PM Reply
    @HiVoltage
    The data synchronization may be delayed, please don't worry, check it again in several days.
    DX staff O(n_n)O~

• fran82 Wednesday, April 3, 2013 12:56 AM Reply
    @CassieJiang
    Hi!

Still nothing. No movement at all in the accumulated points. It remains at 0.00

Any idea from the IT guys?

Thanks!

• cassieJiang @DX Staff @DX Staff Wednesday, April 3, 2013 1:07 AM Reply
    @fran82
    Last time I checked you have 977.75 active referral points, but now it is 1169.66. It works.
    DX staff O(n_n)O~

• fran82 Wednesday, April 3, 2013 1:09 AM Reply
    @CassieJiang

Hi. I am not talking about that kind of points.

Read the line below:

"Affiliate Level: xxxxxxx (Get 0.00 Points during the year from 3/17/2013 to 3/17/2014.)"

It is stuck at 0.00 since 17 march or so, despite a lot of points have changed from pending to active

• HiVoltage Wednesday, April 3, 2013 1:13 AM Reply
    I'm starting to believe that the system was programmed to only count active points that have been earned (not just converted) within the current 12-month cycle. If that is the case, then that means we only have 10 months to earn enough points to upgrade to the next level as the other 60 days are lost.
    Posts(225) | Reviews | Tip post

Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:
«Reply to this thread (in Partner Program (Affiliates))
Partner Program (Affiliates)

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere