Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in Computer)
Computer

Headphone with chinese manual I dont understand

• cfsardinha Friday, July 12, 2013 8:25 PM Reply
    I bought a 2.4GHz Wireless Headset Headphone with Signal Transmitter but the manual is in chinese. I dont know the language.I couldnt find anything on internet to help me make the devide work. Someone have any english manual, please? Or any tips on how can I make it work in my PC or PS3? Thanks
    Posts(3) | Reviews | Tip post

• gamemodscanada Tuesday, July 16, 2013 3:22 AM Reply
    I may be able to help you get it set up, do you remember the SKU?
    Posts(26) | Reviews | Tip post

• cfsardinha Tuesday, July 16, 2013 5:39 AM Reply
    I dont know what SKU means. But I all know about this product is what is written in its page for buying here: http://dx.com/p/2-4ghz-wireless-headset-headphone-with-signal-transmitter-black-123414
    Posts(3) | Reviews | Tip post

• gamemodscanada Tuesday, October 22, 2013 11:26 PM Reply
    hmm, it appears that it seems to be a USB Wireless headset receiver with analog audio capability. In theory if you just plug it in and hit connect on the headphones it should just work on the PC.

PS3 you'd probably need to set it up in the accessories menu.

There might be some sort of pairing thing Like pressing the two buttons on the dongle and the headset at the same time.
    Posts(26) | Reviews | Tip post

«Reply to this thread (in Computer)
Computer

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere