Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in Notices & News)
Notices & News

let's see how honest the au website is?

• nickbo Tuesday, September 17, 2013 8:21 AM Reply
    well,

have spent a fortune with dx over the years and the one major criticism is the TIME it takes to get your stuff. - money's gone in seconds...

anyway, lets see if au.dx lives anywhere near its claims. that is, 5- 7 days delivery. order placed at 22:15 sept 17 2013

will let you know if for once, they tell the truth...
    I'm glad I haven't bet anything on a positive outcome
    Posts(51) | Reviews | Tip post

• gasbag11 Top 10 Forum Poster Tuesday, September 17, 2013 9:04 AM Reply
    I know of one forum regular from down under who said he's gotten his orders pretty fast. At least so far. I even seem to be getting my packages faster lately, but I'm in the U.S. so that won't matter much to you. Anyway, good luck. :)
    NO! I don't know why DX screwed up the site so badly.
    Ask them.
    Posts(12572) | Reviews | Tip post

• nickbo Thursday, September 19, 2013 8:10 AM Reply
    well.
    "5-7 days delivery" is off to a bad start! day 3 and so far I have "payment confirmed".
    I coulda told them THAT. It was whisked outta my pay-pal account faster than my mrs could get it.

Not quite the shipping details I was hoping for on Day 3 - given its going to be on the truck for a couple of days. And being as generous as I am, I will give them an extra day since its the weekend and all. 😊

• Letlive Thursday, September 26, 2013 11:17 PM Reply
    @Nickbo, I wouldn't be expecting anything soon...

I ordered on the 12/9 this month, I had to hunt down a tracking number
    through the online chat help and discovered that my order wasn't even shipped
    until the 22/9. Not to mention that I needed my order for a specific time frame.

It's now been 2 weeks (Day 14) and I paid the $8 for postage rather than just going through
    the normal DX website and getting free postage.

Not a happy customer.
    Posts(1) | Reviews | Tip post

post edited by Letlive on 9/26/2013 at 11:19 PM
  • nickbo Tuesday, October 22, 2013 2:47 AM Reply
    It turned up on Day 15 - minus three items.

I used to be a real fan of DX. SUCH a drama to get anything done or fixed up.They must really think we are dumb and don't care that we get F^#ed around.

Have just placed my first ever order with the opposition....

• nickbo Friday, November 1, 2013 5:15 PM Reply
    Sigh..... Just like DX in the good old days.
    minitake -ordered on Wednesday night.
    Dispatched last night (Friday) - all items shipeed (6 of them).

• snooker Sunday, November 3, 2013 11:14 AM Reply
    They are honest - but rather useless.

My experiences with AU direct thus far have been disasters.
    Posts(14) | Reviews | Tip post

• nickbo Monday, November 4, 2013 3:02 AM Reply
    Completely different experience. 5 emails today from minitake regarding freight literally within 10 hours of placing the order for $USD302.( Real email addys not some long winded ticket waffle). Wanting to flag that an EMS delivery might attract customs duty and/or GST - they wanted to know 'cause its shipping tomorrow- giving me shipping options (some at no cost some $$- but all up front and in English). Adios dudes, see you where there's actual service not a string of BS emails trying to dump crap or superceded stuff. I am now so angry with my DX experiences as I thouigh all chinese sites ran like this. They don't

• Michelle1225 @DX Staff @DX Staff Tuesday, November 5, 2013 8:32 PM Reply
    @nickbo,
    Sorry for the delivery problem.
    I had checked your order in details, Order no: 130912132011357005, date: 12th,Sep.
    Then we sent them in two seperate parcels, one is shipped on 18t,Sep(SKU: 961217286, QTY: 1), another is 21th,Sep (SKU: 961230111. QTY: 2).

The tracking number are 556015319635, 556011620695. You could visit TOLL website (www.tollglobalexpress.com.) to trace it.

From TOLL information, the 2 parcels are delivered successfully on 23th,Sep, and 30th,Sep.

Please check it again, whether you have signed these. If you have any more question, please let me know, i will double check.

Thanks again, i hope that AU DIRECT will be your futher choice in DX shopping.
    Posts(358) | Reviews | Tip post

post edited by Michelle1225 on 11/5/2013 at 8:33 PM
  • Michelle1225 @DX Staff @DX Staff Tuesday, November 5, 2013 8:43 PM Reply
    @Letlive,
    Sorry for the delivery problem.
    I had checked your order in details, Order no: 130912132011357005, date: 12th,Sep.
    Then we sent them in two seperate parcels, one is shipped on 18t,Sep(sku.961217286 External link, QTY: 1), another is 21th,Sep (sku.961230111 External link. QTY: 2).

The tracking number are 556015319635, 556011620695. You could visit TOLL website (www.tollglobalexpress.com.) to trace it.

From TOLL information, the 2 parcels are delivered successfully on 23th,Sep, and 30th,Sep.

Please check it again, whether you have signed these. If you have any more question, please let me know, i will double check.

Thanks again, i hope that AU DIRECT will be your futher choice in DX shopping.
    Posts(358) | Reviews | Tip post

post edited by Michelle1225 on 11/5/2013 at 9:12 PM
Page 1 of 4
Go to Page:
«Reply to this thread (in Notices & News)
Notices & News

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere