Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in Computer)
Computer

SD card reader extension SKU 218278

• mikesmith2 Tuesday, October 15, 2013 12:16 PM Reply
    When I plug this into the sd card slot of my iMac it will not recognise a card inserted into the reader extension.

If put the card in first then plug the extension into the slot it works fine.

I bought this hoping to leave it connected as the new iMac has the slot at the back of the computer.

Any help appreciated
    Posts(3) | Reviews | Tip post

• mikesmith2 Tuesday, October 15, 2013 2:30 PM Reply
    I thought I could leave it plugged in to the sd card slot and then put the card in to the sd slot on the extension to read the card.

However I have to unplug the whole thing put the card in to the reader end then insert the extension in to the computer which is a pain as the sd slot is on the back of the computer

• judyzhong @DX Staff @DX Staff Tuesday, October 15, 2013 11:31 PM Reply
    Hello @mikesmith2,

Please follow these steps,
    step one: insert the external SD card into the SD slot of this product.
    step two: connect the other end of port to the device you need.

Note: if you want to change another SD card, please reset the device, thank you. Hope this can help you.

Thanks for your time and wish you a nice day!

Best regards.
    Posts(1111) | Reviews | Tip post

• mikesmith2 Wednesday, October 16, 2013 12:27 AM Reply
    That's what I'm doing.

I was hoping to leaved it connected to the device so I don't have to keep moving the computer out to get to the back of it.

«Reply to this thread (in Computer)
Computer

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere