Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in Notices & News)
Notices & News

Direct AU Is A Scam! Lolwut?

• RageInnovations Wednesday, December 18, 2013 9:24 AM Reply
    Direct AU isn't a scam, they managed to ship both my friends and my parcel within 2 days of PaymentConfirmed, should be arriving in 5 days according to Toll so that brings it at a 7 day arrive time from time of purchase which is indeed good considering how busy they are because of Christmas.

Don't be afraid to purchase from Direct AU, they ship your items and they sure do it within the 5-7 day time-frame.
    Posts(7) | Reviews | Tip post

• sukicai @DX Staff @DX Staff Wednesday, December 18, 2013 10:59 AM Reply
    @RageInnovations
    I had checked your order 131211132013497276, your Payment Confirmed on 12/11/2013 10:08:01 PM, and we shipped your order on 12/14/2013 9:23:25 PM with tracking number {REMOVED}.
    And I had tracked it in TOLL website, it is in the state of "In Transit to Destination " now ,just waiting for the package a few more days patiently ,you will receive it soon.
    You can also track it by yourself in the link below:
    http://www.tollgroup.com/toll-global-express-track-trace?cn=#Tracking#
    Don't worry,our customer service staff will follow it.
    Posts(50) | Reviews | Tip post

mod edited by cyclist on 12/19/2013 at 7:31 AM
  • sheepish Top 10 Forum Poster Wednesday, December 18, 2013 11:20 AM Reply
    Most orders - ~70-75% - will indeed be delivered within the time-frame mentioned.

Is that all? I would have expected 90-95%.
    Remembering 30 years.
    Posts(24950) | Reviews | Tip post

«Reply to this thread (in Notices & News)
Notices & News

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere