Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in Notices & News)
Notices & News

See. It pays to be nice!

• nickbo Monday, February 24, 2014 5:26 PM Reply
    Well. Wasn't I surprised.
    Order at 23:30 the 16th Feb, so effetcively the 17th. Here we are the 24th. and Guess what ? My order's here.

Maybe its becuase I checked stock, was pleasant and realised that I am dealing with a Chinese Merchant and saw that they had changed 3 -7 days to express delivery.

But I reckon that's pretty good. By my reckoning, 5 business days to Perth !

Thanks Deal Extreme ! :)

(I reckon my pleasant post is worthy of a discount code :) :) )
    Posts(51) | Reviews | Tip post

• sukicai @DX Staff @DX Staff Tuesday, February 25, 2014 9:54 AM Reply
    Thanks for your message.
    I had checked your order, your first package was shipped on 2/20/2014 and it delivered on 24 Feb 14.
    I had tracked your second package with tracking number 556015632233 in TOLL website, it is in the state of "In Transit to Destination " now ,just waiting for the package a few more days patiently ,you will receive it soon.
    Finally thanks for your support of AU direct and happy shopping!
    Posts(50) | Reviews | Tip post

• mrwizbang Friday, February 28, 2014 5:09 PM Reply
    Hi Nickbo, a balancing report.
    I ordered on the 16th of February, with adjusted expectations.
    http://aud.dx.com/product/vidonn-x5-0-49-oled-ip67-bluetooth-v4-0-smart-wristband-bracelet-w-sports-sleep-tracking-black-961280219#.UxBOQPm1a4I

It clearly says: 2-4 days plus 3-5 days = 9 days (But experience tells me about 14 days, I relax and wait)
    I receive no communications other than on the day, to tell me I have placed an order.
    Just now I receive an email, not from AUD DX but from [email protected] (Hi SukiCai) letting me know that the product is still out of stock and to expect a paypal refund sometime soon.

I look at the product page and it doesn't mention that it is out of stock (then or now).

I wouldn't say I have been anything other than professional or formal in my communications.
    Maybe I should try unfettered sucking up to get my products at all.
    Is that what the title means. It pays to be nice.

Regards Mark
    Posts(7) | Reviews | Tip post

• sukicai @DX Staff @DX Staff Monday, March 3, 2014 5:57 PM Reply
    @mrwizbang
    Sorry for all inconvenience caused for you.
    Your order was cancelled due to the item is out of stock for long time.
    If you still need this item, you can place a new order, we will follow up.
    Thanks for your patience and understanding.
    Posts(50) | Reviews | Tip post

• nickbo Monday, April 7, 2014 10:55 PM Reply
    😃😃😃
    Mate whatever it takes. (Ps no bloody code though!)
    Posts(51) | Reviews | Tip post

«Reply to this thread (in Notices & News)
Notices & News

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere